Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

W00t!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buster Newman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:45 am    Post subject: W00t! Reply with quote

Sorry, but i couldn't find anyplace to put my Congrats to Chris for this story. As he already knows, I Enjoy the heck out if SOtS (sorry about the e-mails, i didn't know about the Forum yet.) It is one heck of a good read.
I am beside myself with anxiety for the next chapter.
That all being said,
Peace

Teric

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to our world, newmanman; come and join all of us poor furs who have fallen in love with Sabrina and are all supremely jealous of Chris Foxx.

(Just kidding)

To be honest, Sabrina has become very real for me, someone who I feel I have come to know very well. I also anxiously look forward to the next chapter.

Buster Newman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you1
and how true it is. I live in columbus, and I can close my eyes and see everything! wicked awesome

RedWolfDragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

newmanman wrote:
Thank you1
and how true it is. I live in columbus, and I can close my eyes and see everything! wicked awesome

....I hate you Mad

(j/k Wink )

damn, i wish i lived up some where north like in Ohio or Penn but noooo i got to live in a desert where everywhere you look theres 2 things: sand and rocks. all well, btw how is it up there in columbus?

Toric

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I've found myself once again drifting in this direction, and two things are on my mind first and foremost.

This thread seems to indicate that Chris Foxx is still writing then? I guess that answers my question about if there are new chapters to get updated on or not... I shall look for those. Still the same website? I'll see if there is a link sitting around here somewhere.

The other one... semi-related, at least to me. Is Zig Zag's story also being written still? Didn't notice any mention here... though if memory serves, he still has his own boards for that...
Tigermark
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed he does, Toric. Zig Zag teh Story is alive, as is teh ZZ Noir story, it's just that RL has conspired to take the wind out of James Bruner's writing sails for a bit. he promises he's going to get back to it, as soon as RL leves him alone for a bit.

Tigermark (Sorta like Chris, RL just can't seem to leave the talent alone.)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
racky raccoon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toric wrote:

This thread seems to indicate that Chris Foxx is still writing then?

I know he is... ive writen 30 odd pages of 1st material with him

THATS ALOT of words Wink

-Mike Regan-
I want a Lawyer, a Doctor... A CHEESE SANDWICH
-Harley Quinn-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
Buster Newman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedWolfDragon wrote:
newmanman wrote:
Thank you1

....I hate you Mad

(j/k Wink )

damn, i wish i lived up some where north like in Ohio or Penn but noooo i got to live in a desert where everywhere you look theres 2 things: sand and rocks. all well, btw how is it up there in columbus?

OH you know, full of very little really. the Traffic to Red, white and Boom finally lessened a bit. THe franklin county fair is getting set up. and Street crime is up to a three. Good times.
And don't feel bad. THe grass always seems greener on the other side. I wished i live in a nice place such as texas, not in this Weather Ouija board of the lakes states. But then I remember that I get a sunburn at night on a cloudy day, and I hate heat so, to each his own. 'Sides just cuz you don't live here in columbus doesn't mean you can't picture what everything looks like in the stories. With IMAGINATION and possibly a few photos off the web, you'll be right there. Keep on Rockin friend!

and Racky my 'coon amigo, keep on truckin'. your work is greatly appriciated.

Peace

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: W00t! Reply with quote

newmanman wrote:
Sorry, but i couldn't find anyplace to put my Congrats to Chris for this story. As he already knows, I Enjoy the heck out if SOtS (sorry about the e-mails, i didn't know about the Forum yet.) It is one heck of a good read.
I am beside myself with anxiety for the next chapter.
That all being said,
Peace

Thank you ,man! That really means a lot to me!
And never worry about the emails; as long as you're not spamming me send one anytime, I'm an email junkie Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teric wrote:
Welcome to our world, newmanman; come and join all of us poor furs who have fallen in love with Sabrina and are all supremely jealous of Chris Foxx.

(Just kidding)

Of course you are! Paws off! Wink

Quote:
To be honest, Sabrina has become very real for me, someone who I feel I have come to know very well. I also anxiously look forward to the next chapter.

Thank you most kindly, Teric Smile I have close to a dozen pages done as as speak (although I'm at Anthrocon at the moment Smile ) and Racky ... God, he has a LOT! So look for a new chapter not too long after the con!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedWolfDragon wrote:
newmanman wrote:
Thank you1

....I hate you Mad

(j/k Wink )

damn, i wish i lived up some where north like in Ohio or Penn but noooo i got to live in a desert where everywhere you look theres 2 things: sand and rocks.

Well, there're these really big trucks rolling around, for a fee they'll haul your favorite stuff anywhere you want to live Wink
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toric wrote:
So I've found myself once again drifting in this direction, and two things are on my mind first and foremost.

Ooooh yeah!

Quote:
I guess that answers my question about if there are new chapters to get updated on or not... I shall look for those.

The next one is Chapter 52, it'll be up shortly after Anthrocon (where I am now Smile ). The way things are going, Chapter 53 may follow very soon afterwards!

[quote]Still the same website? I'll see if there is a link sitting around here somewhere.

Better be!
www.chrisfoxx.com

Quote:
The other one... semi-related, at least to me. Is Zig Zag's story also being written still? Didn't notice any mention here... though if memory serves, he still has his own boards for that...

Yes it is. James has a time issue though thanks to his RL job, and he had to not only find the time, but not be too shagged out to write. He does indeed still have his own board, last time I was there though it was still offline thatnks to a spambot that went through it. Not a happy coyote, James, after that.
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tigermark wrote:

Tigermark (Sorta like Chris, RL just can't seem to leave the talent alone.)

Tell you what Tigermark, thanks to furry fandom, RL really kinda sucks Cool
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

racky raccoon wrote:
Toric wrote:

I know he is... ive writen 30 odd pages of 1st material with him

THATS ALOT of words Wink

Sure is! Maybe I should pass the torch! Wink
D.F. Thompson

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris Fox wrote
Quote:
Sure is! Maybe I should pass the torch! Wink

A Mountain Lion taur holding a very BIG Hammer in his hands walks in and looks at Chris. I should hope your just kidding.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: