Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Shoulder
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Everyday blither-blather
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Midi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

newmanman wrote:
midi my friend I shall connect you to the Network! this system of people that has been created by my mother to keep a vigil on my activities has also expanded into prayer requests. you have been entered. :thumbsup:

i can also sympathize. My good friend Bryan's Grandfather died on Monday. he is handling it well enough, but his G-ma, mother, and sister are taking it hard. Send them your love, all.
Peace

Well, thanks, but... the Network??? Don't think I've ever heard of it. Sounds like something from Maximum Ride. But thanks for the sympathy. I hope she gets better soon....
Buster Newman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You wouldn't have. It is a xecret Group of assumed thousands that My mom Organized to try and keep me out of trouble. They are all good folk. MY wishes for a good recovery!
Arctic_Mutt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sigurd Volsung wrote:
*Wolf-Pounce-Hug-Attack!!!s Arctic Mutt* You have my sympathy on your disengagement and I hope everything turns out well for you in the end.

Teric wrote:
(((HUGGLES)))

Thankyou, Teric and Sigurd; I can use all the hugging and pouncing I can get right about now.

Teric wrote:
Calling off an engagement is certainly no fun. But was it the right thing to do? Is it better this way instead of getting into a committment that may have been doomed to failure?

Well, the decision to can the relationship wasn't initiated by me, but I've realized now it was the right choice - so much so, that she expressed a desire to start things up again last month, but I declined - not out of spite, but rather, I realized that it just won't work.

Ah well, its certainly hard on the soul, but all for the best in the long run I think ^^

Gah, I've joined the bandwagon and got myself LiveJournal: http://arctic-mutt.livejournal.com/
Buster Newman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep strong, Friend!
Peace

Buster Newman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not know him but he has my wishes for a speedy recovery.

Sadly it seem this Is my week for mourning.
I Just learned that my lifelong friend Jessica's Grandfather Passed away a while ago. Ernie was a great guy, her Gradparents live next to my own and I spent a lot of time talking with him.
I also learned that a good lady from my church passed away. She took care of all the kids whe nwe were younger.

mY heart is heavy, But I know these people are in a better place
Peace

Arctic_Mutt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

newmanman wrote:

mY heart is heavy, But I know these people are in a better place

Indeed - losing someone is rough, but it is a good chance to celebrate the life of someone special

Gah, I've joined the bandwagon and got myself LiveJournal: http://arctic-mutt.livejournal.com/
PrincessB

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mom needs lots of thoughts and prayers. She has been out of work for over a year now and I was spending a lot of time trying to help her find a job, thats mute now because of health problems. She gets social security from my dads death but its hardly enough to pay the bills and my two older siblings get food stamps to buy most of the food but my mom really needs another source of income to make ends meet. Recently my mom has been having a lot of health problems so finally she went to the hospital and they tell her that the problem she has makes it so she has to see an ear specailist and get the problem fixed soon or it could lead to deafness. They put her on meds for now, when shes on the meds shes extreamly loopy, when off the meds shes extreamly ill so working a job, even leaving the house much is totally out of the question.
So my mom and siblings aren't doing very well and need lots of thoughts and prayers.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Journye

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope everything works out for your mom Princess. She and your siblings are in my prayers.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Arctic_Mutt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also wish you, your mother, and your entire family well in these trying times.

Midi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so sorry, Princess. You know I'll pray for her. Tell us how it goes, OK? And if you wanna talk, I'm here.
Syrius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had her in my prayers this week, Princess.

Not too much of an issue, but I'd like to ask for prayers for tomorrow, friday. It's the final day of training and the final test approaches. I must score 80% to remain hired by the company, and I do want to work there. (Which means I'll stop seeing the condescending jerks I got for classmates, as I'm going to work with the nice bunch of amigos in the spanish team.)

Thanks in advance.

Midi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course I'll pray for you too! And don't forget to kiss Asalis's foot; it'll give you good luck!
Teric

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Certainly, Syrius. Good luck, and I hope you pass the test!
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midi the Squirrel wrote:
Of course I'll pray for you too! And don't forget to kiss Asalis's foot; it'll give you good luck!

Or a really bad case of athlete's lips, Good luck ya pirate. Smile

Asalis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My grandmothers, mother died today. Yet another relative I barely knew at all. She had alshimers (sp) and in her last few days she went into a coma where her body finally gave out from old age. I wasn't there when it happened but the rest of my family was. A lot of them were very close to her. Somehow it just doesn't seem right that i'm the only one not crying. But for the next few days i probably wont be posting here for a while. They want me to be a pallbearer on the funeral this Wensday.

We, dig, giant robots!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7PjQnw_E0U

I hate the DMV
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Everyday blither-blather All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 2 of 32

Jump to: