Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SiasfL - Act 0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Concolor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah! Dat marriage ain't long fer dis woild.
Ya want t'ings fixed up, Georgie-boy, I gotcher fix right here! <hefts a leather strap with a lead knob on one end>

Capra! What do you think you're doing? Put that sap down!

Aw, come on, Mac! Just a couple o' little taps? Be a sport! I won't kill him. Much.

Forget it! I feel sure Nameless has other things in store for that creep-o-rific bum. <shoves the big Pyranees out the door> You get back home and tend to business. It's not as if you were at loose ends, you know.

Sorry about that, Nameless. They can be hard to keep track of. Rolling Eyes

Ahem. You have got George and Sarah's relationship very nicely fleshed-out. And it wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if that huge hypocrite got pulled out of his flesh. Mad Geez, what a colossal fraud! And what monumental disregard he has for his wife's feelings! I just hope she wakes up to the truth of the situation before she wakes up in the hospital.

So Zig is married in this melieu? That should please James no end! Very Happy

I'm a little surprised that Sarah would go along with the bit-part acting. I guess I didn't know her as well as I'd thought. One must wonder where that will lead. Wink Although I'm not at all surprised that Zig would press the issue. Sounds just like her.

So George is working late all the time, is he? Just what kind of "work" does he do those long nights. With the level of hypocrisy he has shown thus far, a mistress or so wouldn't shock me too much. And I'll bet he would have shared an intimate video with her!

What a blockhead! That character really makes my skin crawl.

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, where to start?

We are still in Act 0. Originally this was supposed to be just a few introductionary scenes for several characters. I kind of grew a little. Confused Smile
The main story is going to be quite different, at least the first few chapters. I've dropped the occasional hint from time to time but I'd be rather surprised if anybody makes the connection before I put some more hints in the story. The original idea is very much a "fan fiction about fan fiction", so don't be surprised if I steal quite a few ideas from other stories... Rolling Eyes Wink

George:
Actually I did not want him to be everybody's favorite punching bag. From your comments it seems as if he could actually rival Marcus from ZZS as far a popularity is concerned. Evil or Very Mad Confused
He was not supposed to be a popular character, but he wasn't supposed to be a total asshole as well. Either I'm not portraying him accuratly or he is more evil than I thought.
Originally I wanted to name him Jack, but I changed the name. Maybe I should have stayed with Jack.

Zig Zag married: Just so that there is no misunderstanding, James has not given me any information on her status. She has been together with James for nearly 4 Years , I think it reasonable that she would marry James in the meantime.

Sarah acting for Zig:
This is something that she has been thinking about for some time (Sabrina warned her that Zig might ask her). But it was a spur of the moment decision for her. Maybe she subconicously did it because of her anger at George. Who knows? Rolling Eyes Wink

Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2002 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:
Tygon wrote:

The other one might be Sarah's talk with Zig Zag about how her husband takes her working at ZZ Studios. The reference would be to the part of "Zig Zag" where Zig and James talk about Zig's acting (BTW: has anybody else noticed that Zig is talking about her own husband there? Shocked

I had not thought about this as such, but I guess that makes it three story references... Embarassed Confused Laughing

Hehe, sorry about that Smile

Now I just gonna find that other story reference.

Nameless wrote:
And the one about the Bruner Effect is correct. Smile

Ah, good. My imagination didn't fool me Smile

Nameless wrote:
Hmmm, where to start?

We are still in Act 0. Originally this was supposed to be just a few introductionary scenes for several characters. I kind of grew a little. Confused Smile
The main story is going to be quite different, at least the first few chapters. I've dropped the occasional hint from time to time but I'd be rather surprised if anybody makes the connection before I put some more hints in the story. The original idea is very much a "fan fiction about fan fiction", so don't be surprised if I steal quite a few ideas from other stories... Rolling Eyes Wink

I thought that was the point of writing a fan fiction Wink

Nameless wrote:
George:
Actually I did not want him to be everybody's favorite punching bag. From your comments it seems as if he could actually rival Marcus from ZZS as far a popularity is concerned. Evil or Very Mad Confused
He was not supposed to be a popular character, but he wasn't supposed to be a total asshole as well. Either I'm not portraying him accuratly or he is more evil than I thought.
Originally I wanted to name him Jack, but I changed the name. Maybe I should have stayed with Jack.

I guess it's just that we don't like seeing a characters we've grown fond of mistreated Smile

Nameless wrote:
Zig Zag married: Just so that there is no misunderstanding, James has not given me any information on her status. She has been together with James for nearly 4 Years , I think it reasonable that she would marry James in the meantime.

I agree there.

Nameless wrote:
Sarah acting for Zig:
This is something that she has been thinking about for some time (Sabrina warned her that Zig might ask her). But it was a spur of the moment decision for her. Maybe she subconicously did it because of her anger at George. Who knows? Rolling Eyes Wink

As good a reason as any other Wink

Of course, the question now is, depending on how her marriage will go on, will she act more and maybe even roles that demand some more... involvement? Wink Twisted Evil

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2002 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y'know, the scary thing about George is that he reminds me strongly of someone I've been acquainted with. Based on*that* person, I rather suspect that his "working late" may indeed be a dalliance with another femme.

I'm going to be real interested in seeing where this one goes.

Thoughtfully,
Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, nobody spotted the third story/character reference. And I had so much fun putting it in... Laughing Twisted Evil
If you need a tip, it is in the filming sequence. Shocked

In other news, the next chapter is progressing well (and getting rather long), so I will split it into two chapters and probably post the next chapter this weekend. Surprised

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 4 has been posted.
What was originally chapter 4 has been split into two chapters, so Act 0 will now have 5 chapters.

The title of the story will be explained in the first chapter of Act 1, which will now be the sixth chapter.

SkunkFox

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm *reads above before looking at Nameless closely before snickering.* Alright you've got me beaten on story telling my friend, *tips hat* congrats, you seem to have them enthralled as well as myself.

SkunkFox

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... unfortunately this took the way we all feared. At least Sarah got out of it with a black eye, if you pardon the expression.

Well, it seems like that. We'll have to see what will happen in chapter 5. I really hope there won't be any problems at the talk.

BTW: I can see how you try to make George look less like an a$$hole. He seems to regret what he has done. I just hope he will let matters settle.

Good chapter. I'm looking farwad to the next one.

Bearion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it was a good chapter. Sarah is taking the smart road. I hope for her sake she follows through with it.

Another chapter to Act 0? Too bad about the extra work for you, but it's good for us! Very Happy Wink Seriously, it's a good story where we care about the characters. We just can't get enough!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2002 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The conversations between Sarah and her parents have been changed a little. This does not really affect the story.

Thanks for the mail, Fishburne.

Kinsfire
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just came across something, and I think I've figured out what SiasfL stands for. The "f" is the one that I'm not sure of...

You don't have to admit it or anything, but I want my guess out there - official-like, y'know? Laughing

Stranger in a Strange Furry (or Furless) Land

...depends on where she ends up when those ... others ... get their equipment working.

Of course, I could be UTTERLY wrong here - it just came to me is all...

Kinsfire

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinsfire wrote:
Stranger in a Strange Furry (or Furless) Land

*Clap* *Clap*
Not 100%, but very close. The right phrase, just a tiny little bit different.

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, Chapter 5 of Act 0 has been posted. This concludes Act 0.

The next Chapter will be Chapter 1 of Act 1. Hopefully I will have it ready in about two weeks.

There is a little surprise. Twisted Evil

To be competely honest, I'm not very happy with this chapter. Some of the the things that happen seem a little contrieved, but I've got to get things to where Act 1 starts.

Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... interesting.

I'm glad that things with the divorce went smoothly. I was a bit afraid that George would make problems.

It's understandable that Sarah was depressed after what happened and a nice, relaxing vacation is most likely exactly what she needed.

That last part is... intruging... I have a theory... if you want to I can mutter it out here Smile

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tygon wrote:
That last part is... intruging... I have a theory... if you want to I can mutter it out here Smile

Speculation on what is going to happen is always welcome. Laughing
Of course I can't promise to confirm or deny anything... Twisted Evil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> nameless All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: