Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chapter 46!!! Yes sir buddy!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should Chris give up the couch, for a flowery one
yes
84%
 84%  [ 16 ]
no
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 19

TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:16 am    Post subject: Chapter 46!!! Yes sir buddy!!!!! Reply with quote

Surprised Hey Mike !!! It would be a tasty chapter, Laughing Laughing

Well Chris what can I say , So Dex and Angel gonna have another one again, Nice, and I liked how Dex got out of talking to Chris in the break room "Hey , look at this" and he was gone , and I guess Chris is starting to feel the ole ball and chain, and he better kiss the couch good-by, and Dex brought up a good point, After Marrige, what is left for Chris and Sabrina to look forward too, Shocked little fox skunks , hehehehehe.

Now Zig Zag is always a breath of fresh air , poking at Sabrina from far, like with the special leather undi thinggy she sent her, and near, when she greets Saby on her return to ZZ Studios, its somgthing about Sabies Fur that drives Zig wild, is saby missing the old days back in her home town , she sorta voices it , Rolling Eyes Its nice Chris is putting up with sabrinas cooking but for how long Twisted Evil

And this last note, the cucmber, that Zig was talking about on the phone , did not go to the salad , it was up for bid the other week in Furbid, Josh Fox out bid me on it , and what he did with it, who knows, but Skunkyfox and Rabbit are looking for It!!!! Rolling Eyes

So Chris ! This chapter was fun, I had a good time with it . laughing here in the desert, Ill pass this on to Sadom , he could use a good laugh

A most excellent chapter

Thanks Chris!

whiterabbit
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*giggles and blushes undersneath his fur* And you don't wanna know, either. ^.^ As for the couch, he should get rid of it. He's got Sabby, what more does he need? Wink

Back in action!

Anyone who calls themselves normal is either a fascist or a liar.
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zig Zag is always good for a laugh.

Chris should make Sabrina earn that couch. Shocked Wink
Or maybe Sabrina could use that Gizmo from ZZ to convince him. Shocked Twisted Evil

SkunkFox

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: Chapter 46!!! Yes sir buddy!!!!! Reply with quote

TVDAVE wrote:
After Marrige, what is left for Chris and Sabrina to look forward too, Shocked little fox skunks , hehehehehe.

And this last note, the cucmber, that Zig was talking about on the phone , did not go to the salad , it was up for bid the other week in Furbid, Josh Fox out bid me on it , and what he did with it, who knows, but Skunkyfox and Rabbit are looking for It!!!! Rolling Eyes

*Blinks* oh no oh god no......Chris invest in tons of Gas Masks! Cause any Skunk/Fox hybrid is gonna have one Nasty spray to them!!!!!!! Speaking from my own experiance here Chris so trust me those kids are gonna knock Every one's socks off a mile away!

Now about this cucumber.....I've been outta da loop here so spill it TVDave! Twisted Evil

BTW: Excellent Chapter Chris ole boy!

SkunkFox *darn it I'm gonna have compitetion again! They ain't taking my world record away from me!!*

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Hey Skunky < go back in the chapter, to where Sabrina goes back to ZZ Studios, and Zig is on the phone, and take it from there Twisted Evil

Be good all

Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Regan wrote:
I bet that salad had Zig Zag's own "House Dressing" on it too. Twisted Evil

Damn, now I want a salat Wink Laughing

Concolor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!!!
Laughing

Marriage takes work. A good marriage takes a HECK of a lot of work. And you can read and study and observe until you think you have a handle on it, but when it comes down to living it yourself ---- hardly anyone is ever prepared for the deluge of adjustments and compromises that of necessity come with the territory.

But Chris is finding out. Uhboy, is he ever. Shocked

The same goes (to a much lesser degree) for one who moves into the corporate workforce. Actually Sabrina has been lucky so far. She hasn't been the victim of blindingly, breathtakingly moronic bureaucratic mismanagement. . . . . Yet.
Razz
Give her some time, though. She'll learn. We all do. Being just one employee out of 140,000 (as I am) can be a real eye-opener. The old saw about "no one being irreplaceable" takes on a new depth of meaning.

There's a fairly new country song making the rounds now, by name of "The Good Stuff", that Chris might find apropos to his situation. One line says,
"Eatin' burnt suppers the whole first year,
And askin' for seconds to keep her from tearin' up."
Good cooks are usually born, not made, but practically anyone can become competent if he or she really wants to. Give her time.

Of course, Chris might try his paw at it, too. Wink Sabrina doesn't HAVE to be the only cook in the house.

Good work as always, Chris! Now it's back to waiting again.

:::::: sigh ::::::

Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Concolor wrote:
HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!!!
Laughing

Marriage takes work. A good marriage takes a HECK of a lot of work. And you can read and study and observe until you think you have a handle on it, but when it comes down to living it yourself ---- hardly anyone is ever prepared for the deluge of adjustments and compromises that of necessity come with the territory.

But Chris is finding out. Uhboy, is he ever. Shocked

I think the right saying for this marriage is: "No plan survives first contact with the enemy." Wink

Truly great chapter! THanks for it Chris. I would say that I hope that the next one will come out faster but I'm really not the one who should talk there Embarassed

Hortmage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It wasn't until after we got married that I discovered that my wife's cooking skills began and ended with "boil-in-the-bag" dinners.

Rather than pretend to enjoy whatever disaster she came up with, I simply took over the cooking.

The quickest way to a woman's heart is through her stomach! (And guys, if you offer to do the dishes afterwards, too.... WOW!!! Very Happy

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2002 11:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Chapter 46!!! Yes sir buddy!!!!! Reply with quote

Who's idea what that poll!?? I can't tell yunz how long I laughed at that! Laughing

THEN I saw the poll results so far! Razz

Strange, how they added up to only 99% when I saw it ..... Smile

TVDAVE wrote:
Surprised Hey Mike !!! It would be a tasty chapter, Laughing Laughing

Well Chris what can I say , So Dex and Angel gonna have another one again, Nice

Ay-yup! And don't think Dexter'll let Chris forget how it happened! Wink

TVDAVE wrote:
and I liked how Dex got out of talking to Chris in the break room "Hey , look at this" and he was gone

Dexter's been Chris' friend for a long time now. He knows when to bow out of that kind of discussion gracefully <S>

Also reminiscent of an one gag from a Mystery Science Theatre 3000 episode; Tom Servo ducks away from Mike by saying, "Wow, look at that distracting object over there!" and runs away. And in RL, you'd be surprised how often that works Smile

TVDAVE wrote:
and I guess Chris is starting to feel the ole ball and chain, and he better kiss the couch good-by

Chris, like every single male, and especially like every single engaged male, as independent and strong as he is, always allows himself to get blinded just enough to bend her way more often that you'd expect. We all make fools of ourselves for love Smile

[quote="TVDAVE"] and Dex brought up a good point, After Marrige, what is left for Chris and Sabrina to look forward too, Shocked little fox skunks , hehehehehe.[/i]

Lotsa little skunk babies Smile

That's a subtle message for all yunz guys; wait for marriage! Otherwise, what do you have to look forward to? Think about it!

TVDAVE wrote:
Now Zig Zag is always a breath of fresh air , poking at Sabrina from far, like with the special leather undi thinggy she sent her, and near, when she greets Saby on her return to ZZ Studios, its somgthing about Sabies Fur that drives Zig wild, is saby missing the old days back in her home town , she sorta voices it , Rolling Eyes

Oh, yeah. Sabrina's a long way from home now. She's homesick, that's only natural. And she's made a BIG change going from a casual local telecommuting gig to a structured workplace where it's not normal to, say, get up and strike up a conversation with someone on the spur of the moment, or walk away from your dining room table to get a pop and scarf potato chips. She's learning a lot, to be sure.

TVDAVE wrote:
Its nice Chris is putting up with sabrinas cooking but for how long Twisted Evil

:Very Happy: There was actually supposed to be more of that; early in the chapter there was going to be a bit with Sabrina explaining a bad-tasting dinner by explaining she didn't have X, so she substituted Y, something she overcooked, something she undercooked ... trouble is, I couldn't think of anything!

Also was supposed to be a tiny 'discussion' over closet space that didn't get written, and that time's probably now missed. Shame too; might've been cute Smile

TVDAVE wrote:

LMTO!

Hey, Zig Zag knows how to turn a dollar! Smile

TVDAVE wrote:
So Chris ! This chapter was fun, I had a good time with it .

Thank you! Thank you very much Smile

[quote="TVDAVE"] laughing here in the desert, Ill pass this on to Sadom , he could use a good laugh[/quote[

He could use a good something, but we won't get into that Smile

WHo knows, maybe he is a reader! Very Happy

TVDAVE wrote:
A most excellent chapter

Thanks Chris!

Thank YOU, Dave! Smile

Chris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:
Zig Zag is always good for a laugh.

Always! Smile

Nameless wrote:
Chris should make Sabrina earn that couch. Shocked Wink

What makes you think he hasn't? Wink

Nameless wrote:
Or maybe Sabrina could use that Gizmo from ZZ to convince him. Shocked Twisted Evil

What makes you think ... nah, better not Wink

Chris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Regan wrote:
Quote:
: [icon_biggrin.gif] : There was actually supposed to be more of that; early in the chapter there was going to be a bit with Sabrina explaining a bad-tasting dinner by explaining she didn't have X, so she substituted Y, something she overcooked, something she undercooked ... trouble is, I couldn't think of anything!

You can blame Tygon for that one. Read the part in Victoria and Tygon where he is giving Sabrina cooking lessons.

To be honest, I blame myself. I couldn't come up with with anything Sad

Chris!
Concolor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got one for ya. I would ordinarily send this via private message, but ...

A] It's too good a story not to share, and

B] My wife NEVER reads this forum. Thank the Lord. Wink

We'd been married for about a year and a half, and had moved back to Macon, GA, to allow her to finish her degree (she took time off to work full time so I could graduate -- what a little trooper!) at Mercer. We were living in married student housing, and money was terribly tight. We had to leave our thumbprints in every nickel. So she did everything she knew to make what food we had stretch as far as it could.

Normally, she was very good at it. She really is quite an excellent cook (especially when it comes to baking Mr. Green ) but one time ... uhboy.

We had meatloaf every week or two, and she would extend it with oatmeal. That works, and tastes good. But one night she was making spaghetti sauce, and the 1/4-pound of meat she'd put in it didn't help much. So she thought about how she extended the meatloaf, and decided to give oatmeal a try in the spaghetti sauce.

To make a longer and more horrifying story much shorter, the results were inedible. Not even the most stoic, kind-hearted mate would have been able to choke that stuff down. And, yes, she did cry a little, but I thought it was funny as all get out.

If you ever want to pull a nasty practical joke on someone who is serving spaghetti, just think 'oatmeal'.

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where were you 2 months ago with this story? Laughing

That's terrific! I do hope she can laugh about it now, too Wink

Best to yunz both!
Chris
Rava

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Concolor wrote:

Normally, she was very good at it. She really is quite an excellent cook (especially when it comes to baking Mr. Green ) but one time ... uhboy.

*laughs* Well Josh wont ever have to worry about that. Everyone in my family cooks. Dad, mom, my brother and of course me. My problem is time! I get home after 7 pm and have to cook for my roommate and myself. We sometimes have dinner after 10 if I dont use the crock pot.

But there is an idea Chris. Crock pot cooking is the simple solution to her cooking problems. Cook it all day and have dinner ready when she gets home Wink And it doesnt matter if they are late since it just gives the food that much longer to steep in it's jiuces Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: