Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the way my heart works. even when my heart hurts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Writer's Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hippiemouse

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: the way my heart works. even when my heart hurts Reply with quote

there once was a sweedesh fox by the name of Chris who could with but a merry kiss, bring my Devendra kun a lot a bliss...things between the two were serious.

there was even talk of marriage. yet time and again life continued to barrage *pronounced to rhyme with marriage* them both with obstacles they fought long and hard to overcome and then just when it looked like they were done, and were about to see the sun. a dark cloud descends and spoils their fun.

in walks a former mate of Chris's. and the saddest part of this is the dudes heart has been warped and twisted by such an intense pain that he had been driven temporarily insane so he proceeds to do every thing he can*sounds like cane* to drive the two apart. this strikes a bitter blow to
both Devendra kun and Chris's heart.

so Chris turns his back on on both disappearing without a trace leaving my beloved raccoon with a broken heart and a sad look upon his face. time passes like the turning of a wheel and his wounds slowly heal, yet...sadness is all my Devendra kun continues to feel.
so thats when i entered into his life. the love we felt cut through each others sadness like a knife. and for a while we could smile we were free from strife.

but then Devendra kun got a call that made me want to ball.we had just been hit by Murphy's Law.you see...the call was from Chris. and he returned with a kiss.
suddenly my coons heart was now held by two.this caused him hurt, he didn't know what to do.till over a nice cup of coffee we had a long talking to.

my heart grew as heavy as lead and i began to wish i had stayed in bed,as he told me everything i have previously said.
so i did what i felt i had to do.now i ask of you, what else could i do? when he hurt i could feel it to.

don't know how i managed not to cry as i looked him in the eye and told him that for two weeks i shall go away "sort out your feelings" i did say, my paw upon his shoulder this past Saturday.
by these two weeks end ill either have a mate or a friend.

you know this whole thing has hurt me bad and by all rights i should be mad. i should feel betrayed and used like a tool.i should be thinking of myself as a fool,asking myself "why am i always the nice guy who plays it cool? just for once cant i be cruel?" i have every reason to hate this and even more reasons to hate Chris.but do i feel any of these things at all?no...i don't...i can not...will not..and wont.

because that is not the way my heart works.not even when my heart hurts.

i don't know why but i can not help but like the guy.perhaps it is because he sounds like quite a guy and once made the heart of my Devendra kun soar quite high.

higher than ive been able to make it go. i just hope he doesn't break it tho.it hurts me to think of Devendra kun in pain, i just cant take it yo.
never have been able to stand the thought of any one being hurt it brings this hippie down till he feels lower than dirt.now i know this sounds sappy but i only want every one to be happy.

so that my friends is the way my heart works. especially when my heart hurts.

I'm getting tired and i need a rest.for soon i may have to resume my quest.but it is difficult by far to get any sleep when like a Beatles guitar you gently weep.

avatar by Linda Foote http://felabba.deviantart.com/gallery/

Last edited by hippiemouse on Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Teric

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started to read it... but then my eyes hurt. Would it be possible to break it up into paragraphs?
hippiemouse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teric wrote:
I started to read it... but then my eyes hurt. Would it be possible to break it up into paragraphs?

(smiles a sad little smile bows and says)as you wish

avatar by Linda Foote http://felabba.deviantart.com/gallery/
Teric

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much better, thank you. Smile

Sad story. Interesting use of free prose.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Writer's Guild All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: