Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

From the log
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Teric

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: From the log Reply with quote

Chris has resurfaced! Hooray! Good to hear from you, even if you're still buried under RL pressures. Thanks for posting the Christmas pic of Sabrina. Wink

No worries that chapter 52 is late--much better to put the time into it to make it a good one than to rush it just to get it out to the readers.

theflyinfur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a whole month since we last heard from Chris and only two people have noticed so far?

FOR SHAME

C'mon people lets get the boards fired up again. Welcome back Chris, told you we were still here.

And still wish you more luck with the job search.

racky raccoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering that we are both working on a total of three chapters to be posted in succession its not been to bad.

Chris is good to see you around again .... but those snow flakes Wink

theflyinfur has a good point, this part of the bored needs to be fired up again, it will get VERY interesting over the ext few weeks you dont want to miss out on the fun.

WOOO lol

-Mike Regan-
I want a Lawyer, a Doctor... A CHEESE SANDWICH
-Harley Quinn-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
Teric

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Racky Said:
Quote:
it will get VERY interesting over the ext few weeks you dont want to miss out on the fun.

Ahhh good news! I'm getting excited here...

/bounce /bounce

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: From the log Reply with quote

Teric wrote:
Chris has resurfaced! Hooray! Good to hear from you, even if you're still buried under RL pressures. Thanks for posting the Christmas pic of Sabrina. Wink

Thanks, Teric! It feels great to BE back! I've missed being out here, and I'm determined to get my bushy tail back in gear.

Glad you liked the pic! Shinpai, a girl who used to be a dispatcherette at Northtop-Grumman who I befriended drew that for me ... last year :/ I felt bad it took me so long to get it up, I'm just glad I finally did!

Next, the pic of Sabrina I drew! Smile

Quote:
No worries that chapter 52 is late--much better to put the time into it to make it a good one than to rush it just to get it out to the readers.

Smile Thanks Smile

We're gonna work on getting it up ASAP. We're going into Y2K, FINALLY getting out of 1999 after 7 years Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theflyinfur wrote:
It's been a whole month since we last heard from Chris and only two people have noticed so far?

FOR SHAME

C'mon people lets get the boards fired up again. Welcome back Chris, told you we were still here.

And still wish you more luck with the job search.

Wow, that's a welcome! Thanks, Fly! Smile

See, I've said for countless thousands of years that I've got THE best fans on Planet Earth. This just shows how right I've been.

So, what've I missed? Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Tigermark
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:

See, I've said for countless thousands of years that I've got THE best fans on Planet Earth. This just shows how right I've been.

I've perfected my new patented transformation, transmutation process,and have turned myself into my avatar, brought Sab, Zig, and all the pantheon of Characters from SOtS and ZZtS to life.

We await your arrival for transformation at the island I'll PM you the location of, especially Sabrina.

Tigermark (it's a bit early for April, isn't it? " Wink )

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tigermark wrote:
ChrisFoxx wrote:

I've perfected my new patented transformation, transmutation process,and have turned myself into my avatar, brought Sab, Zig, and all the pantheon of Characters from SOtS and ZZtS to life.

We await your arrival for transformation at the island I'll PM you the location of, especially Sabrina.

Tigermark (it's a bit early for April, isn't it? " Wink )

Yeah, but what a heluva ride it'd be! Smile
racky raccoon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now all need to be done is to get our brain boxes sparking and to get 52 have some sort of shape, when that happens i think we will have a chapter that will dwarf even the size of our last one.

What did i say about the next few weeks Teric Wink

-Mike Regan-
-Harley Quinn-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
Teric

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fun fun fun!

Hey Chris--I posted this in the Tabitha forum, but I don't know if you saw it. I'd like to do a fan-fic based on the characters and events from Tabitha. Can I have your permission to use those characters?

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teric wrote:
Fun fun fun!

'till Daddy takes her T-bird away! Smile

Quote:
Hey Chris--I posted this in the Tabitha forum, but I don't know if you saw it. I'd like to do a fan-fic based on the characters and events from Tabitha. Can I have your permission to use those characters?

I did, but I didn't have a chance to reply to it, sorry about that!

Drop me an e-mail privately and we'll chat! I'll probably say "yes" anyway, but holler at me off-forum Smile
Teric

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Van is working again! Hooray! Glad to hear it, Chris. Any word on the job interviews?
racky raccoon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Regan wrote:

Good luck on the jobs. Be great if it worked out you could take both. Wink
But that might put a cramp in the writing time.

WHAT writing time, with all the stuff hitting the fan I think taking two jobs would give Chris more time Wink

And as of two minutes ago (unless Chris wants anything more from me) I have just finished my part of this chapter... or next I don't quite know where we will be putting it in... all 35 pages of it.... I hope you have good reading glasses and coffee, yunz readers are in for a long haul! Wink

I hope Chris can pull the rest of the chapter(s) out of his a... hat and he can get to posting, as he says you teeming millions need to be shown he still wants then to read what he has.

Don't believe everything he writes though, it was hardly plain sailing for me either, what with everything that goes through creating a chapter it was a challenge (one that i particularly relished in though) i hope my enjoyment shows in the words... i hope this is making you readers want to read it too Very Happy

Lets all keep out digits crossed for a quick editing process (*couth MIKE couth* and i think it can be done before the 27th HINT HINT CHRIS)

Racky's rambling over you can go back home now

-Mike Regan-
-Harley Quinn-
Teric

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all you do to help keep Chris afloat, Racky. (((HUGGLES)))
Teric

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACK! It's not my fault! REALLY! I just write the story, I don't make it up!

*cries*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: