Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Change of Seasons
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nicolai Borovskaya

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all,

I've decided that Change of Seasons should have ended with Chapter 19, so now it does.

The only changes I made in 19 were a re-format of a couple of paragraphs (no text changes) and I added a "The End" in the appropriate location.

That was a very natural ending point, and I debated it at the time. I should have done it then. My most abject apologies to my readership. Embarassed

Once my muse returns from vacation in the south Pacific (I wish I had been invited along... Sad ) the story will resume, and the removed chapters will re-appear as some of the early chapters in the new story (which gives me a nice head start Razz ).

Nicolai

When you talk about damage radius, even atomic weapons pale before that of an unfettered idiot in a position of power.
kcmack

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, don't worry. Muses seem to need time alone in the sun, drinking drinks with little umbrellas in them to recharge their musey energy. We the readers shall wait here patiently, well, somewhat patiently, er.......ok we will be pacing back and forth checking back every five minutes but hey, the stories are worth the wait.
AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And if your muse refuses to return in a timely fashion, threaten to replace it with a moose.
Nicolai Borovskaya

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AmigaDragon wrote:
And if your muse refuses to return in a timely fashion, threaten to replace it with a moose.

*choke* *snicker* ROFL!

Laughing Laughing

When you talk about damage radius, even atomic weapons pale before that of an unfettered idiot in a position of power.
Nicolai Borovskaya

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news! Very Happy Wink Cool

My muse has finally returned from her vacation. Change of Seasons II should start appearing on the Bookshelf in the not too distant future. Along with a couple of shorts I've been thinking about. (And get your minds out of the gutter, all you male furs, I'm not talking about hot pants. Even though I enjoying thinking about those, too.)

Nicolai

Nicolai Borovskaya

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Based on Mike's latest posts on the board (see General News), I'll be writing the new chapters as a continuation of Change of Seasons, rather than as Book II.

Hang in there, Mike. I'm going to be taking a lot more time and effort to make my submissions clean.

Nicolai

Nicolai Borovskaya

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Book II Reply with quote

Mike has chapter 20, the first (revised) chapter of Book II. Some of you have read the previously posted version, and while this one is much the same, there is new stuff, too.

Should be posted this week, as I have returned Mike's edits with approval.

Future postings will be on a 2-3 week interval, and I've added quite a bit of new material to the existing chapters (21-23) and I'm working on chapter 24 now. Hopefully that posting interval will allow me to keep ahead.

Nicolai

Frazikar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:21 am    Post subject: Psst... Reply with quote

Hey Mike, this is basically a reposting (unless there was some major changes)...
AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The change is that the story will continue with more chapters instead of making a major break as a new book. Some things possibly need minor rewriting for this change.

----------------
Now playing: Classical - Minnesota Public Radio (Classical Minnesota Public Radio)
via FoxyTunes

anthony
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me, it's still too early in the storyline to start really speculating.

That, and I only recently finished reading Open Season, and have barely begun on book one of this story...

Wink

Like my Avatar?
Why not surf over to www.micecomics.com and tell Mary what a stellar job she did...
Nicolai Borovskaya

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first few chapters of Book II are a repost, however, I have done some editing and rework on them. Chapter 22, coming up next, has been expanded by about 8 pages, for example.

I am working on chapter 24 at the moment. RL has been hammering me the last few weeks, and looks to continue to do so for another month or two. After that I should have more time to write.

Nicolai

Nicolai Borovskaya

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*listens to the crickets*

Chapter 23, posted today, is the last of the reposts. However, I have added the equivalent of another chapter in additional material in these chapters.

Chapter 24 will be after the first of the year, RL is rather hectic at the moment. It is about half written right now.

*listens to the crickets some more*

Frazikar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh? Wha? Oh...

Was listening for '...when last we left our intrepid heroes...' fade out...

Edit - or should that have been 'reluctant'....
Nicolai Borovskaya

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Frazikar and Mike, at least I know someone is reading the thread.

Nicolai

Tigermark
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, I'm reading the thread also, but RL here is also quite busy, so I'll have to forego re-reading anything for a few more days.

TM

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Dead Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: