Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

a new universe

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jai_taigas
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 12:22 am    Post subject: a new universe Reply with quote

I'm tempted to start a second story outside of the sabrinaverse. i already have 2 paragraphs down but still contemplating if i should go on with it or not due to the limited time i have. And just to let you all know chapter 3 of the Taigas Chronicles should be ready in about a week to 2 weeks. sorry for the postponement of it *spelling is off on that last word it's 12:19 here and i have a headache :p*

Quote of the moment: " Which school has a more dominating football program? East Carolina University or the local high school?"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
the dark ferret

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you have to go where your muse tells you, but, having said that, it sure would be nice to read another chapter of the Tiagas Chronicles after all this time...
I have a VCL ARCHIVE!
Jai_taigas
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 4:27 am    Post subject: hey Reply with quote

meh i'm sorry everyone i keep on zoning out for months at a time it's my cursed school work aka college ;.; i'm trying to get chapter 3 out soon but no promises never know what the next corner will bring and again sorry for the super long extra delay my fullest apologies ..well it's 3:30 am watching the first nightmare in elm street movie :p and must get my laundry afterwards i'll work on chapter 3 and try to get a good 3 pages down if possible.

one last note for anyone that wishes to e-mail me you're better off e-mailing me at [email protected] just to let you all know.

Question of the day: how can a rabbit's foot be lucky apparently it wasn't that lucky for the rabbit :p
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 7:11 am    Post subject: Re: hey Reply with quote

Jai_taigas wrote:
Question of the day: how can a rabbit's foot be lucky apparently it wasn't that lucky for the rabbit :p

At least it had more luck than the rest of the rabbit. Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> jai_taigas All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: