Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chapter 51
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
theflyinfur

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The wait is finally over!!!!!!

Chapter 51 is here!!!!

I stood in line for nine hours yesterday to get the Nintendo Wii, and now I put off playing it so I can start reading. (Is that normal?)

Then I opened the chapter and saw the scroll bar. Shocked

That is a big chapter.

When can we expect the next one? Wink

RedWolfDragon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahahaa that was a funny chapter and a long one to. Well worth the wait and i like the end with Tabitha, hilarious
kvtor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quick question to ChrisFoxx. Did you really mean to type six chapters in 51 years (read between the bounces at the end) or is it just a possible typo?

copied from the chapter (Sabeena!" Tabitha said as she bounced and quickly downed another before Endora could snatch it away from her. "Sa-beena*bounce!*Sa-beena*bounce!*Sa-beena*bounce!*Sa-beena*bounce!*Six-chapters*bounce!*in fifty-*bounce!*-one-years!*bounce!*Yaaaaaaay Sa-beena!*bounce!*" )

The chapter was really wonderful and worth the wait as always.
Asalis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This shoudl answer yoru question, Kvtor.

http://www.sabrina-online.com/strips/SabOnline60.GIF

We, dig, giant robots!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7PjQnw_E0U

I hate the DMV
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
Tigermark
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, since this seems to be where everyone is commenting on ch 51.

Chris, HahahahahahahahHAAAA! What a greta read, and all teh great interactions. I nearly fell of teh chair when Calrnece'smother asked him, "Aren't you glad you came?" After teh scene we last saw him in, I can bet he was grinning. In his mind, I can just hear it, "Why yes, Mom, I am! Laughing

And I can sympathize, but you knew Sabrina would do something to get teh last word in on her mother. *Sabeena!* *Bouncebouncebounce."

"I'm going to kill her."

Nope, somehow I think you won't, Endora. You can't even get up teh energy to slow Tabitha down, eh? Wink

Loved it, thanks for making my day.

Tigermark (Who is spending the holiday with his lovely lynx and two bouncy tinxes . . . at Ryan's! Er, that's family buffet chain restaraunt in this part of the country, folks. No all day in the kitchen. Then I think we'll go see "Happy Feet." hey, you have your Thanksgiving tradition, and we'll have ours. eh?"

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theflyinfur wrote:
The wait is finally over!!!!!!

Chapter 51 is here!!!!

I stood in line for nine hours yesterday to get the Nintendo Wii, and now I put off playing it so I can start reading. (Is that normal?)

CUBL!! Very Happy
No way!!

Wait, that should be '"No Wii" Cool

Dude, I am TOUCHED! And honored!

Quote:
Then I opened the chapter and saw the scroll bar. Shocked

That is a big chapter.

You guys waited a long time! You deserved something for your patience!

Quote:
When can we expect the next one? Wink

To stick my head in the noose, next month!

And I'm stickin' my head tight in that noose! Wink

And frankly, I don't think Racky'll let me slack!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedWolfDragon wrote:
ahahaa that was a funny chapter and a long one to. Well worth the wait and i like the end with Tabitha, hilarious

Thanks! Smile

I've had that in my head for a long time! I even coined the term "Like Tabitha on Pixie Stix" Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kvtor wrote:
Just a quick question to ChrisFoxx. Did you really mean to type six chapters in 51 years (read between the bounces at the end) or is it just a possible typo?

Nope, that was right! And I see the reference I stol -- er, was inspired by -- is already here Cool

Originally it was "Two strips in 60 years" just for the reference, then I thought, "No, the chapters would be more funny, stupid!" So I changed it -- looks like it worked, too Smile

Quote:
The chapter was really wonderful and worth the wait as always.

Thanks a million man, that really means a lot!
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tigermark wrote:
... Chris, HahahahahahahahHAAAA! What a greta read, and all teh great interactions. I nearly fell of teh chair when Calrnece'smother asked him, "Aren't you glad you came?" After teh scene we last saw him in, I can bet he was grinning. In his mind, I can just hear it, "Why yes, Mom, I am! Laughing

You and Racky Very Happy

Thanks man! That was one of those lines that HAD to be used!

Quote:
And I can sympathize, but you knew Sabrina would do something to get teh last word in on her mother.

Of course! It's her Story! Very Happy

Quote:
*Sabeena!* *Bouncebouncebounce."

"I'm going to kill her."

Nope, somehow I think you won't, Endora. You can't even get up teh energy to slow Tabitha down, eh? Wink

Sabrina's a lot of things, but one of 'em ain't dumb!

Oh, originally it was going to be Chris who was going to give her the Pixie Stix, but when it came down to the end it made a LOT more sense for Sabrina to have done it!

Quote:
Loved it, thanks for making my day.

Thanks for making mine Smile

Quote:
Tigermark (Who is spending the holiday with his lovely lynx and two bouncy tinxes . . . at Ryan's! Er, that's family buffet chain restaraunt in this part of the country, folks. No all day in the kitchen. Then I think we'll go see "Happy Feet." hey, you have your Thanksgiving tradition, and we'll have ours. eh?"

Yer right, it's only fair Smile

My wife has plans to take our daughter to see that, maybe this weekend. I'd come along but that would spoil the girl's night out Smile
racky raccoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well at least no one has said anything me putting my own 'tallent' to the chapter.. i was quite worried it would be noticable

anyway glad everyone likes it Very Happy

and yes i will be popking Chris for a chapter a month

YOU HEAR THAT CHRIS!!!! Twisted Evil

-Mike Regan-
I want a Lawyer, a Doctor... A CHEESE SANDWICH
-Harley Quinn-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

racky raccoon wrote:
well at least no one has said anything me putting my own 'tallent' to the chapter.. i was quite worried it would be noticable

No worries mate, I got yer back! Cool

Quote:
anyway glad everyone likes it Very Happy

and yes i will be popking Chris for a chapter a month

Oh yeah! Fingers crossed!

Quote:
YOU HEAR THAT CHRIS!!!! Twisted Evil

Quit shouting, I can't sleep when you do that! Cool
mwalimu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:
Tigermark wrote:
... Chris, HahahahahahahahHAAAA! What a greta read, and all teh great interactions. I nearly fell of teh chair when Calrnece'smother asked him, "Aren't you glad you came?" After teh scene we last saw him in, I can bet he was grinning. In his mind, I can just hear it, "Why yes, Mom, I am! Laughing

You and Racky Very Happy

Can I take the implied meaning of that as fact as I develop the forthcoming chapters of On Location?

Great chapter! I think my favorite line was the one Sabrina wrote - "Hi, Mom! Sorry, nothing in here!"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mwalimu wrote:
ChrisFoxx wrote:
Tigermark wrote:

You and Racky Very Happy

Can I take the implied meaning of that as fact as I develop the forthcoming chapters of On Location?

Yes Cool As long as you also keep in mind that Cindy said she wouldn't let anything happen that shouldn't!

IOW, think "heavy petting" as opposed to "doing the nasty" Wink

Quote:
Great chapter! I think my favorite line was the one Sabrina wrote - "Hi, Mom! Sorry, nothing in here!"

Thanks! Endora was both fun and a challenge to to work with. I wanted to sort of make her a cross between a typical neb-nose mother(-in-law) and Hyacinth Bucket, I hope that worked okay Smile
racky raccoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:

Thanks! Endora was both fun and a challenge to to work with. I wanted to sort of make her a cross between a typical neb-nose mother(-in-law) and Hyacinth Bucket, I hope that worked okay Smile

I had fun writing for her too.....

way to much fun.... Wink

-Mike Regan-
I want a Lawyer, a Doctor... A CHEESE SANDWICH
-Harley Quinn-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

racky raccoon wrote:
ChrisFoxx wrote:

I had fun writing for her too.....

way to much fun.... Wink

'splains all the dropcloths Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: