Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What are YOU playing?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> The Planetfurry Gamer's Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ_Krythos

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

morrowind, game of the year edition

FF10(just now got a PS2, so im finally able to play that game as well as the following other games that im now playing or will play soon)

Armored Core 2(if anyone wants to challenge me at AC2007, contact me beforehand, and id be happy to take up the challenge)

I also have these PS2 games and ill be playing them as soon as I beat those two previous games: Katamari(WEEEE!!), Armored Core 3, FFX-2, Phantom Brave, Eternal Ring

"When taking a vacation from life, death is only the beggining and birth is only the end"
- Crimson Jackal
Cloudray

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lately I've been playing Command & Conquer and Red Alert. Beat both campaigns in C&C again as well as the Soviet one in RA. Trying to master the Covert Ops, Counterstrike, and Aftermath missions. Once that is done I'll finish up beating Tiberian Sun and Firestorm on hard. I've also been attempting to have some fun in Resident Evil: Outbreak/File2 but I only started on that a few weeks ago and most people won't play with me because I don't have over 100 hours of online gameplay yet. Frustrating.
HappyWulf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ_Krythos wrote:

FF10(just now got a PS2, so im finally able to play that game as well as the following other games that im now playing or will play soon)

Armored Core 2(if anyone wants to challenge me at AC2007, contact me beforehand, and id be happy to take up the challenge)

I'd totaly play you, but I started boycotting AC untill they gave it an online mode. (something the jap verson has had since Another Age, but keeps getting pulled in the US release)
I sorta got my wish. I'm now a Chrome Hounds junkie. Wanna play me that? ^.^ Its 360 though.

ooh, hey. Also, me and a bud of mine were just talking about getting into a Dark Age of Camelot free private server.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
Keyla

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HappyWulf wrote:
>.> I kinda ment, what are you playing online that we as a group could play together?

HL2DM, Doom3 DM, or CS:S, anyone?

Dingo Fenris

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well for some swarm of mosquitosly annoying reason my, Oblivion has no voices on my computer which pretty much kills the game. So I've been playing the hell out of Battlefield 2. And having a morse code excuse fr internet is no fun for BF 2.

If you expect me to say G'day... Forget it.
CJ_Krythos

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HappyWulf wrote:
CJ_Krythos wrote:

I'd totaly play you, but I started boycotting AC untill they gave it an online mode. (something the jap verson has had since Another Age, but keeps getting pulled in the US release)
I sorta got my wish. I'm now a Chrome Hounds junkie. Wanna play me that? ^.^ Its 360 though.

ooh, hey. Also, me and a bud of mine were just talking about getting into a Dark Age of Camelot free private server.

rather not start up another MMO until I figure out what Id rather play and what I can spend the most time entertaining myself with. Ill probably be getting into WoW at least a little bit simply because its popular among furs and I need a MMO where I can mine and smith mindlessly for all eternity.

The fact that AC doesnt have an online version doesnt bother me in the least. I suppose it would make it entertaining, but for the most part it wouldnt be that much more entertaining. Besides, I dont buy new copies of video games. I buy the old used ones from trade in stores. Besides, its fun to be sitting near to the person you are whooping so you can see the look on their face when you use secret parts on their butt.

CJ

"When taking a vacation from life, death is only the beggining and birth is only the end"
- Crimson Jackal
HappyWulf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get Vanguard with me when it comes out. As I see it, mot of the WoW playing furs are gonna jump ship for it. Why? Because it's gonna have 3 Furry races in it, Wolves, Foxes, and Kitties. It's also the most ambiguous MMO and highly antisipated MMO in any circle for a long time.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> The Planetfurry Gamer's Guild All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: