Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2AM Phone Call
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10th UPDATE:
Today at 3pm is when the test will be done. Been by her side since 9am, but have also seen other doctors about the ex herself. Perhaps it should not be none of my business, but I have alerted them to the event that happed a couple of days prior to the accident and asked if psychologically possible for a panic attack to last so long? Pending any future evidence they would like to examine, charges could be dropped through an temporary insanity defense.

At best, all charges would be dropped. At worse, she gets to see a shrink for a couple of years, and pay some sort of fine or penalty. Either option the husband will go against with because as he would put it, "I have no right in constant meddling of their affairs." Well, my defense to that is- if secrets would not be kept and for so long, I would not have to be dragged into this mess in the first place.

Once again, I order lunch and stare at it. Not interested in eating it. Can only hope for the best, where when the machine is turned off, she would breath again. Knowing how this works, we have to wait a while for her body to wake up and start breathing on its own, which can take a couple of minutes.

If all goes well, I'll be on the 4 o'clock bus on the way home. If not, I'll catch a later bus.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11th UPDATE:
Aiesha (Very_Itchy_Fur) was disconnected from the respirator at 3:10pm. She started breathing after a long while of not responding. The doctors were about to turn on the machine she started to breathe on her own. It was a scare in the least.

I may not have been there for her first steps or hear her first words, of seeing her on her first day of school, but this to me is the summation of all that I have missed in her past. She has an uphill battle but at least this major hurdle has been cleared. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

I'll be returning home soon, and will return back to her and I can get more money from work.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: oh man Reply with quote

my sympathies and my heart go out to you.
I'm sorry fate has been so mean to you, I hope you see a silver lining somewhere in all this.

A friend from the forum

Cheetaur

Avatar: Sheeri artwork by Chris Morrison (c) Chris Morrison
AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear she's breathing on her own now.
Tommy Fox Stone
Post Master

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your every welcome Elfen, its to hear she's breathing on her own, I do hope things continue too get batter for her...

Doctor Of PF
CSA.

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

12th UPDATE:
Well, its not really an update, just some personal babble.
The ex, her husband and I are going to have to get together on this one. Med School studies has started for Aiesha, and instead of being a student, she's a patient. We need toget together and make the school aware of what's happened so they dont drop her out in the course of her absences. Any school, knowning the circumstances will excuse her of the absences. Just got to make sure that her scholarships remain intact, and see if it takes a semester or a whole year for her to recover. But I cant do this alone, more than 1/2 of the paperwork is under her mother's name, and my name on just a few sheets.

The Ex, barring complications, is to be released the following week (9/17), but the State police and county DA wants to talk to her about charges. Thus far, the husband wants me out of the picture, though I had already started psychiatric proceeding on her in hopes that a long lasting panic attack could be declared as reason by insanity and clear her out the charges she has now.

So far- no phone calls, which means no change on Aiesha's part. Which is good and bad. Bad that there is no perseptible improvement on her part as the dr's see it. Good, gives me a chance to be there when she wakes up. I'll get on Friday night bus to see her this weekend.

Now the bad news:
While I was away, a letter was sent to my home, from the NY Dept of Health.
They want all WTC 9/11 rescue workers and volunteers to be screened for everything cited on the last WTC rescue volunteer/workers health report stating various health related issues from what we were exposed down there; including cancer and lung problems.
I already went through 2 and a 1/2 years at out of pocket payment for fighting a cancer that my doc says that it come my exposure to something while I down there. I do not want to go through another examination to find other things, especially if it involves the city. Its because of the city, I have seen many friends die and mistreated because the city up to this point did not want to recognize that our injuries came from on-the-job action as rescue workers because they did not want to pay for the compensation wages and sick leave of those people.
If it is to be found that I do have something else in me that is killing me, then so be it. I lived a life, despite the lack of money I suffered, that was rich in friends and good times. If it must come to an end, I hope to end it with a couple of special girls at my side, a greasyburger and a bottle of champagne, and start the party from there that is to be my funeral with many more guests and friends to come.

Until next update...

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

13th UPDATE:
Since there is no news on Aiesha (Very_Itchy_Fur), I decided to call the hospital myself. Thus far, no change on her condiction other than she's breathing easier than before. Unfortunately I am not there, for I would push adding O2 to her air supply through a 1960's Oxygen Tent, or at least through a mask. But all other vital signs, according to the instensive care receptionist, seem to be strong; something that they had never said before.

Other News:
I get to see the NYC WTC doctors tomarrow for a priliminary testing and scans. Its something I do not want to do, but told that I must. Of course, this will lead to more tests, and then psychology exams until something is found. That is the problem, the city did not care about taking care of us sick rescue workers in the past, why now? Of course, we are all sick, most are dying, and like the others- I am mad as hell that its been allowed to be like this for so long.

Perhaps its for the best?
No.

This society has to learn that material gain and money hording is not answer, and switching the value of money to information and power is also not the answer. If Bloomberg and his cronies are so scared that they are going to lose the vote on the next mayorial campagne, then they should quit now and walk away from their appointed rounds. Money and power is not the answer, and if they think they can shut us up with a few million here and a few million there spent on programs that will offer very little help for those who gave their lives to save others then they can lick the dark side of my balls. Bloomberg is a multi-billionaire wall street informationist, a few million spent here and there is pocket change to him. If the likes of him is going to pay for what he had to do in the first place- give me a good chunk of his billions, and I'll disappear with as many of us 9/11-rescue workers as I can gather, never to be heard from again. Medical care and provisions will be provided, and most importantly, peace of mind. Why?

The answer is community.

Jeanette Isabelle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In situations like these people cling to God like an anchor in a storm or they reject God. Fernando, as you know I am one of those who grabbed hold of God for dear life.

Your situation is different from mine in that Dad was a dragon slayer and he died the same way he lived. I just recently mentioned my dad in a topic that was dedicated to Steve Irwin because both of them lived each day of their life as it was their last. We are left to pick up the pieces.

I am a Protestant and though my second boyfriend is Catholic I know very little of Catholic doctrine. Therefore I don't know the promise you were taught. I do know Jesus said "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33) Also in the King James Version it says "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose." (Romans 8:28 ) Even a lot of Protestants forget the last line "to them who are the called according to His purpose." Admittedly I don't fully comprehend what is meant by "called according to His purpose."

Last year just after Hurricane Katrina our pastor preached a message on why evil happens. In short, evil happens because evil exists in the world. You know this better than I do. I talked to my pastor today about your ex and your daughter and explained the severity of your daughter's condition, and yes we prayed for her. There are times to slay dragons and there are times to lay down our sword for the sake of those we love.

Jeanette Isabelle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dear Jeanette Isabelle, you are one of the last people I would have expected to see here! As such, a very welcomed sight to behold. Welcome to this crazy corner of the internet. *Picks you up and spins you around!*

We both have lost loved ones, and our lives hurt with those events that seem to never go away. One of my dearest friends from long ago told me that, "One should mourn for a period of 2 years. If one still finds hurt and pain after that, one should so seek professional help, because its gotten to the point of depression." If it were only so easy. I am glad that your belief is still strong with what you have been through.

You father was one of the finest Dragon Slayers of his time and anytime after, no one would compare to him, especially to his his little girls. In speaking with Arik, I could swear that I may have known him or known of him- since I hung out with a family in New Jersey who were all private pilots of their own and we flew everywhere for charitable causes here and there. At about the sametime (time and day) of your father's death, one of the pilots on this end also crashed and died- thus perhaps that is where the connection is. Like your family, that family also grieves during that time of year.

I'm more of a Damsel Saver than a Dragon Slayer, but you know that of me. But if I must slay a dragon to save a damsel, then slay I must without getting myself roasted.

Seriously, my past lies in the cloak and dagger society of secret agents and covert operations, which I have been trying to fight to be left alone since I walked out on them so long ago. But the friends I grew up with, are all in this cloak and dagger game, and they try their damnest to make it hard for me not to be in peace. For you, it would be something horrific to somebody leaving a model airplane in your mailbox on the anniversary of your father's crash. Secondly, the secret that are kept from each other, I swear- for me to find out that I'm a dad in this late stage of the game, is beyond all comprehension and reason. Lucky for everyone, I accepted my daughter without leaving a trail of bodies; but even in trying to become a father to a full grown woman, I swear is not easy when the rest of her family tries to fight it tooth and nail.

I just want to know what in hell I did to deserve this.
I am the worst Catholic that is out there- A church protector, by my father's rite- a knight of the Roman Catholic Church- sworn to protect it and to fight when the Pope declares Holy war. I have not denounced that, but I almost all but given up on it. What is there to protect? A book, a set of ideas, and words of men who speak for their versions of the word of god?

I curse god for all that has happened, but I have not given up on him. But he/she/it better understand that this one angel he put on this earth is angry and feed up with everything that has happened. Angry because this angel was taught that "Bad things do not happen to good people." But it does, and my life has been nothing but one tragedy after another and have been too many hospitals and funerals of too many good people. We are all angels, in the shell of man.

I accept life and death as a untity of a cycle that everyone goes through. Its the process how one goes to the other that bothers me. People should not be killed because of the willful actions of others. People should not die because they deliberately injured by others. People should not be festering negative emotions so that they so want to destroy another human being. We are beyond the animals that God created, but we behave worse than they do.

To be human is to be a perfect being inside an imperfect body. The perfect being inside should be capable of doing things that the imperfect body lacks. This unity should be able to be as nearly god-like as god itself, but only occassional do we reach that potiential, and at best- by accident. We should be asending to the next level and that is to exist on this world as God does, and making it a perfect place amoung the stars. But none of that is going to happen anytime soon.

God knows and understands. He is supposed to be so forgiving that he would forgive those that I would not, give them passage to heaven when I was taught that murderers go to hell; something is wrong here with all of this. But going back to the first three parts, God know, understands and forgives- then he knows me, understands me, and forgive me for what I have become. If anything, that is a saving grace for all of us. Perhaps one day, we angels will walk on this Earth as it is supposed to be- paradise.

Belief is all that we have, Faith is the cornerstone on that belief. In the worse case, as I heard from Islam: 'A Muslim without a mosque is no Muslim at all.' I'm not at that point yet, nor will I allow myself to get there. We all have our moments of doubt and pain, but we endure, as have I.

Many thanks Jeanette Isabelle.

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, I almost forgot!
14th UPDATE:
Early this morning, there was a fatal car accident at almost the spot (Between Exit 10 and 11 on I95/NYS) where the Ex and Aiesha has theirs.

With this additional accident, an investigation has been started as to whether something on the road or its condiction is a contributing factor to both accidents. And if so, all charges against the ex will more than likely be dropped.

Shar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Hugs* My prayers are with you and your daughter Elfen. I hope for the best and that she recovers quickly.

If there's anything I can do to help, I will endevour to do so.

Jeanette Isabelle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elfen_Furry wrote:
I am glad that your belief is still strong with what you have been through.

My belief in God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit), which is not to be confused with my belief in the church or its doctrine, is part of the reason I am strong, though I did go ballistic over a comic strip rabbit.

Elfen_Furry wrote:
I'm more of a Damsel Saver than a Dragon Slayer, but you know that of me. But if I must slay a dragon to save a damsel, then slay I must without getting myself roasted.

You are a dragon slayer. You joined the cloak and dagger society and you are one of the 9/11 rescue workers, just to name two. The difference is, aside from this cancer, other people end up dying, not you.

Elfen_Furry wrote:
I just want to know what in hell I did to deserve this.

You did nothing to deserve this. To paraphrase the Bible in a crude way "shit happens." And no, I don't feel I am being blasphemous when I say this. The only teaching of the Protestant church I disagree with is "we deserve to go to hell and it's out of God's mercy that we are even allowed to enter into heaven." We deserve zilch, good or bad. What did we do before we were born? Nothing. The way I see it is if God is God then He has one of two options: Go with the plan He went with or sterilize Adam and Eve.

Elfen_Furry wrote:
But he/she/it better understand that this one angel he put on this earth is angry and feed up with everything that has happened.

That gets an "Amen" with a small nit-pick attached to it: We are humans made in the IMAGE of God and not angels. Humans and angels are two distinct species.

Elfen_Furry wrote:
People should not be killed because of the willful actions of others. People should not die because they deliberately injured by others. People should not be festering negative emotions so that they so want to destroy another human being.

That happens because evil exists in this world.

Elfen_Furry wrote:
To be human is to be a perfect being inside an imperfect body. The perfect being inside should be capable of doing things that the imperfect body lacks.

Even on the inside humans are imperfect hence the phrase "born again" which refers to a spiritual rebirth.

Elfen_Furry wrote:
God knows and understands. He is supposed to be so forgiving that he would forgive those that I would not, give them passage to heaven when I was taught that murderers go to hell; something is wrong here with all of this. But going back to the first three parts, God know, understands and forgives- then he knows me, understands me, and forgive me for what I have become. If anything, that is a saving grace for all of us.

God even forgives murderers; they have to accept it. I like what our youth pastor said about forgiveness "it is unfair."

Jeanette Isabelle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personal Update:
Underwent the WTC Medical scan and questioning. Before I publically release their (in)conclusive findings, I have to say this. I dont care with what they say. They are just a bunch of buearcracts trying to make money out everyone else's suffering. Secondly, I have had the luck of having a body that will heal out of any injury when given the time to heal- my problems is that I cut that time as short as possible. But, I'm not giving up hope or faith on anyone or on myself especially.

The Findings:
I was only there for the first 5 days, doing what I can; which was the most dangerous time for thats when all the work was done by hand and the levels of poisons at their highest. I left when I could not physically work anymore from exhaustion, which was Saturday 9/16.

Xrays confirm that I have something in my lungs. Without a brachoscope and scraping, they cant tell what it is, but speculate that like all the other rescuers that its pulverized concrete, bone and necrotized flesh of the victims who died there. But my lungs seem to be clearer than most. Blood tests comfirmed that at least I underwent chemo, which I had to explain the cancer that I fought for so long. Now they want to talk to my dr's about that to make connections where ever possible. I just wanted to grab someone's tie and make them choke. The blood test failed to find any contaminates that may have been in my bloodstream that has been found in so many others.

Overall conclusion from sheer speculation: 2 - 6 years if I do not improve. Death will be like the others who died in the past 3 years, once the pulverized concrete works its way through the alveolis, it will start to rupture capillaries and like those that died recently, that I knew as friends and collegues, I'll be coughing up concrete dust mixed with blood for several weeks before I die. It also explains why my usual bad breathe has gotten worse over the years.

I grab my crotch at these findings. First, any signs of cancer that they were looking for, they could not find. My cancer treatment worked, at least for me though I doubt they may not for others. So Strike one for their side. Secondly, they are just doing this to find the extent to where they stand in treating people like myself, who were there doing what they can. I remember in those days, a friend put a walk-through tent and set up wireless laptops to that everyone in the area can email their friends and families to tell them that they are ok. They were in the direct path of the smoke that came from the rubble of the WTC. They are not counted in these findings. Strike Two. Thirdly, they come too late to investigate findings; like the airforce coming to investigate UFO sightings. A big show will be put up but nothing is going to be done about it. Strike 3. And like I said- this body can heal from any injury- if given the time. I must relax more and give myself that time. I dont intend to die until the first man steps on Mars and I have a ticket to go to the Moonbase once it is built.

The only thing good was that in going, I met up with a few old friends I have not seen since then. We all agreed that we will all gather by St. Peter's gate and walk in without hesitation and prejudice (and definately without St Peter's permission to allow us in. Who in the hell said that Heaven was a gated community, anyways!). Just like we did when we went to deal with Hell on Earth that you all know as WTC/Ground Zero, depicted exactly as it was stated in Dante's Inferno.

I'm not going to let it bother me, nor do I expect anyone out there to bothered by this. I just want everybody to understand. At best those who know me personally, should understand more than most, that I will continue to my best for everyone.

So a little something for you all: Sgt. Pepper Lonely Hearts Club Band, Side 1, Song 2:

What would you think if I sang out of tune,
Would you stand up and walk out on me.
Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song,
And I'll try not to sing out of key.
Oh I get by with a little help from my friends...

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

15th Update:
I know, I'm flooding my own Forum, aint I!
Aiesha's awake. She woke up while I was being examined by these nincompoop doctors, which had me turn off my cell phones during the examinations.

You know how it goes, awake but not exactly awake; conscious but on heavy meds. Thats how it is. If they follow my directions to a Tee, they should be playing a walkman for her with a message I left behind, explaining why I'm not there, but will be by the weekend. If they dont...

Anyways, the husband should be lapping it up that I'm not there. Not that I care, he can have these personal little victories as much as he wants, its the final outcome that decides how it is won. I prefer though that we put our differences aside and just deal with what we got. Right now a lot of things are pending on other things and we dont have the luxary of wasting time or resources on tiny personal bull crap that will only cause detriment on the ones involved.

I'll try to leave 'work' early and barrow more money from the boss to go see my little girl. Yeah... a little girl who's a grown woman... Looks like she did inherited my body's to heal out of any injury if given the time. Fortunately, she's female, and as such, that time will be given; so unlike me. Mr. Green

Until next time.

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeanette Isabelle, so noble in reason, infinite in faculties; in form and moving, how express and admirable, in action how like an angel; in apprehension, how like a god; the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals! How Can I say then in arguement that neither one of us is right and both of us are not wrong, for being perfect beings in inperfect bodies, god has created within us all what he and the angels are. The fire of our souls burn so ever brightly whether we be in one form or another; yet as his creation, told the angels to bow down before us.

Who are we to them? Our bodies- imperfect, our minds- poisoned, our ability to live- finite, our limitation- technology. How can a greater being bow down before us? In thought and question one must ponder how this can be, and the only answer lies that within us all, beyond the blood and flesh, lies one of them inside; a like a chick in an egg waiting to be hatch, does the bird not bow to it and tend to its needs?

I know what I am inside, and may others have acussed me of being the worst of their kind - the vengeful one who weilds the sword. I do not care who or what bows to my feet, or follows my path. My life here and beyond is to make things better for everyone as best as I know how with the little I got. Most of the time I have nothing than myself to give, and yet I have done more with that than Bloomberg or Gate have done with their billions.

Organized religion is like organized crime, its lead by a group who thinks that what they do is for the best for everyone else by instilling fear into places where it does not belong. It creates leaders to follow, henchmen to police the followers and accountants to count the profits. It dictates rules for everyone to obey. Those things I do not like.

Sad to say, Jesus, like all the other prisoners in the Roman Courts, kept a dairy as to say that he was not mistreated by the Romans. Instead he wrote what was on his mind, but what exactly it is, is kept secret on some Vatican Vault. It is hinted that he did not want a church or religion like the one(s) we have now in his name. If anything, we have belief and we have faith, and that something that can not be taken away.

To you and everyone, thanks for the thoughts, wishes and prayers. They do work when applied. Now wish me on winning the lottery for god's sakes!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> elfen All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: