Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SPAMCOP problem.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
anthony
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 1:42 pm    Post subject: SPAMCOP problem. Reply with quote

Could the person, who it seems is at TOXIC.MAGNESIUM.NET please check the settings on Spamcop...

The mail I sent announcing the latest story got thrashed by Spamcop, which sent an email message to my networks admin.
He in turn sent the mesage to my boss, who started asking some REALLY WEIRD questions...
(No, he wasn't angry at me for using the ofice PC, the message was sent at 21:30 Sunday evening, so I wasn't slacking off)

BUT... I will have to explain it to some rather tightballed bozos...

Unless the perp comes forth(send me an email after adding me to the 'friends' list), I'll have to stop sending out messages when I publish something...

Like my Avatar?
Why not surf over to www.micecomics.com and tell Mary what a stellar job she did...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> anthony All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: