Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Transport Tycoon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> The Planetfurry Gamer's Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RealDesertFox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Transport Tycoon Reply with quote

Yes, it is old but I love it anyway. I love to get a large network of trains together covering most of the map.

And now that I have OpenTTD I can play online too, so if anyone wants a friendly co-operative transport network, or perhaps become bitter rivals, give me a call. Wink

It can play over normal internet or over Hamachi, whichever seems easiest.

If you want OpenTTD you need to have some needed graphics and music files, I can provide you with the details if you wish to PM me.
Foxy Foxvee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey. I love TTD, and have OpenTDD and I can probably get it to go over the internet. PM me with details. =)
RealDesertFox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What version of OpenTTD are you running? I have both 0.4.8 RC 2 and also nightly r5813. The nightly build is the best, but not everyone has it as it only just came out a few hours ago.
Foxy Foxvee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not actualy sure, I havn't played it for a while, I'll just check, I think I have some old alpha (nightly) version (I wanted it so I could build tall bridges), I'll update to the most recent nightly and most recent official build too.
RealDesertFox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do what I do and keep a stable build (like 0.4.8 RC2) and another copy but with the nightly builds on top.

The new nightly builds has some problems, such as no lumber mills being produced for the sub-tropic climate in random maps. But I do love the new helicopter landing pads and also the larger airports so I put up with it. Wink
Foxy Foxvee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hang on now I actualy want to play it again I can't actualy find my TTD folders. Searching right now

Edit: Shit I can't actualy find my TTD folders, I think I delted them. =( I'll download it all again tommorow

RealDesertFox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to make a game now and leave it running over night, the game will appear as Get Out and Push Ltd and will password protected as pf01, I have made it so all users are under one company sharing the resources. This is to get into a friendly mood. Wink

It shouldn't be too hard to reinstall, overall the OpenTTD (including needed art files and optional music files) is about 15MB.

----

After some problems with broadcasting the game, I am now running it through Hamachi on the network RDF OpenTTD with password pf01. Once done just load up the LAN list in Multiplayer under OpenTTD and join my game. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> The Planetfurry Gamer's Guild All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: