Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Turkey on Rye...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: A Turkey on Rye... Reply with quote

Take your pick:

We dont need another hero, All we wanted was a turkey on rye.

-or-

A hero aint nothing but a sandwich.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm tired, so the end of the story is this:
Some asshole is now in jail on the following charges: stalking, assault and terrorism.

How it started, I dont know.
My friend recently hired me (on commision based contract- which means I dont get paid until the project is done, but it will be a 4-5 digit check depending on its sucess, several weeks from now) for her multi-media company. She also hired a new staff since she needed some fresh blood for this new multi-million dollar project. One of them was a personal assistant for her, who will be under me while my friend goes to Europe for several weeks to finish the deals there.

Since I did the interviews, and finalized this one girl's hiring (a recent college grad with a very good head on her shoulder), I took her out to lunch today. We had a longer than expected lunch, talking about personal and business things. Learned a few sad and personal things about her, and one of them was about to rear its ugly head as we walked back to work.

Years ago, she was sexualy assualted by a bf or ex-bf; who went to jail, and who she believed he was still in jail. Apparently, he was not, either out on parole or on a techincality.

We work at the Wall street area- which has more police and gov't agents per square foot than some secret installations that I know of. The girl & I have our ID and assorted passes to go through gates, he did not and managed to get in through the first 2 or 3 (depending on the entrance he took).

He decided that the front of the building where we work would be the best place to start his shit; nevermind the 20 police and 15 bomb sniffing attack dogs, 35 building security guards, 12 state police officers or 10 fbi agents that are in front of the building.

He grabs her by the shoulder and starts the ex-bf crap (yeah- we all do it, and I'm guilty of it too I'll admit). I step in front of her and he starts off with me, and in mid sentence gives me right cross to the jaw.

His mistake. I had to be pulled off him. But since everyone witnessed him hitting me first- he gets the assault charge. He had no ID on him, I had mine stating that I work there, so other charges are depending on that. Stalking charges are being pressed after the girl explained to the police who he is, and terrorism charges because of where it happen.

I felt sorry for her, for she spent appologizing to me for the rest of the day. I could not convince her to forget about it. My boss (also a female, long time friend and knows of my short temper and reputation) was also not happy with what happened, but we had a long talk on a after work late lunch/early dinner. She warned me to keep my temper in check, and of I have to defend myself- not to get too bloodied up. Clients get kinda jittery of they see a potiential business partner in bloody clothes.

Everything ended OK. I'm not hurt and a bunch of suits got to see a scene from the matrix movie. I wish I could have a normal life.

Then again, why do I have to continue living by my old high school motto:

Elfen's the name,
Swashbuckling's the game,
Damsel saving- a speciality.
(And there are a lot of damsels to save!)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back from the hospital, again.
It seems that I got hit in the (bad) kidney by one of the officers trying to hold me back, though I'm sure that it was accidental. Either way, I started urinating blood again, and infection started to set in. Since I dont like to stay in hospitals for any length of time, I left at the earliest possible time. I'm still running an infection, with some fever, but I'll be fine as long as I take the meds and not get into anymore fights.

Least I got a little one that will get on my case if I dont...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Shar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Hugs* I hope things calm down for you eventually man. Also, hope you feel better soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> elfen All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: