Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It was 25 years ago today...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: It was 25 years ago today... Reply with quote

Sgt. Pepper taught the band to play
They've been going in and out of style
But they're guaranteed to raise a smile.
So may I introduce to you
The act you've known for all these years,
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band...!

-----------------------------

Actually, it was the Class of '81. In my case, Brooklyn Techincal High School, '81.
And the Reunion for this particular class is this weekend, starting earlier today.

Some might think of this as a boring event, others as a time to show off what they have accomplished over the years, but for me its time to kick some ass.

Problems as they may seem to stem from those days, I do not care for such things as money, prestige or reward. Power, compensation and responsibility is more to my liking.

I'll continue on with the lip-flapping later, I got a steak dinner to mawl and my ex-from-heaven pretending to be her twin and as my wife to trap a few idiots. If all goes well, I'll be adding before I go to sleep... If it goes too well, I'll be explaining my actions to a judge!
Twisted Evil Mr. Green Twisted Evil Mr. Green Twisted Evil Mr. Green Twisted Evil Mr. Green Twisted Evil Mr. Green Twisted Evil Mr. Green

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can not say the details of what happened, but its been a strange several days. Almost like the 20th aniversary where I had to punch out a few idiots, bust a few egos and tarnish a few reputations.

Having the ex-from-heaven with me was another added feature that most spooky movies should have been writen for; for as I stated before, she's the twin of the one before. Knowing the history, with people seeing her and thinking that she's somebody else who should be pushing daisies, its something worth seeing. The dropped jaws, popped out eyes, so-called super intellengent geniuses spilling babble and drool from their maws of communication, even the hyper hysterical females- all a sight to behold.

It was way too over expensive, with room and board being too much for my credit line to handle. Furthermore- how dare they charge for everything! A reunion is a celebration- where you get the celebritory festitivies for free as being part of the celebration!

Well, this tired brain needs to rest, as this liver needs to heal from the poisoning binges too. More details to be added when I can get out of bed.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the time before I married my wife, I was leaving my job with that undisclosed gov't agency, and started working with First Star Software designing video games. For a time, I was making more money than most sports stars at the time.

Most of that money was spent on living, paying bills and giving to the family. A tiny bit was put aside for the future. That included trust funds and insurance policies.

When I got married, that money was given to her so that things can be set for the future for us. We never expected what were to happen to her 6 months later.

Long story short, much of that money that we had saved went to paying for her son's care and livelyhood. I was not told how he was doing or that he would end up in prison for something stupid as a teen. Money's gone, time wasted, effort lost.

The reunion with some was nothing more than a reminder of those events. Some people like to put salt on a wound, these people prefer nitric acid and then chase it with methol alcohol.

But with my ex-from-heaven being who she is to my wife, it was fun bringing out the the bait to see what bites. While most would show off mhow much they make in a year, or what houses and cars they own, strangley enough, some who were there were the ones I saw at my little first aide station at ground zero; lifeless atomitons who roamed the area for hours unsure where to go.

Nonetheless even when some idiots makes some statements like- "the one most likely you would trip over in the park as a homeless individual", then mention my name, was immediately chased off the stage by the others. Thats was a site to see, the ones I used to fight tooth and nail, being chased off by their friends and coherts because of me.

Ego busting, power stomping, and swelled head popping. Now if I had a million dollars on top of that, things would be perfect.

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This just basically sums it all up:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> elfen All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: