Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Furry Furries
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Identity Crisis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stig Hemmer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 5:01 pm    Post subject: Furry Furries Reply with quote

I have been wondering about many things concerning the various furry universes. Some of the answers may vary from universe to universe... I'm mostly interested in the "Identity crisis" universe and its relatives (Swartz's, Chris Foxx's, James Sheppard's, Joshua Foxx's, etc.)

In several of the stories it is mentioned that persons from our world have counterparts in the furry world(s).

I wonder what the counterpart of the furry culture is... All of you who meet wearing furry costumes in this world, what are your counterparts doing in the furry universe?

An early chapter of IC has something to say about Arden Bearridge, who was Arden Eastridges counterpart in that universe. However, no details were given.

Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 5:05 pm    Post subject: interesting. Reply with quote

Mine would be reading your post at planethuman.com, and answering something along the same lines. Although, I expect he would be better looking and far richer than I.
Cool

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: interesting. Reply with quote

Fishburne wrote:
Mine would be reading your post at planethuman.com, and answering something along the same lines. Although, I expect he would be better looking and far richer than I.
Cool

Speak for yourself, we here are still trying to cross the diamension boundries ourselves and see what happens if we all met at a single point.

Until then we'll be helping those less fortunate than us, and if I definately found out that one of us were richer- I'd drag him to the gates of hell myself!

But the one thing we can all be sure is that we'd all be cute. Old, but cute. Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
whiterabbit
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what I'd do if I met my bunny self. No one will want to know. Twisted Evil

Back in action!

Anyone who calls themselves normal is either a fascist or a liar.
Pat The Fox

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to think that my furry self is doing what I am doing: pondering the existence of myself in other dimensions.

Other than that I hope he is at least having a bit more fun than me because I lead a rather boring life.

fuzzy?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pat The Fox wrote:
I'd like to think that my furry self is doing what I am doing: pondering the existence of myself in other dimensions.

Other than that I hope he is at least having a bit more fun than me because I lead a rather boring life.

Sometimes its not "How a man lives his life, But How He Ends It!"

*Gets up and lights a flare and a stick of dynamite, throws the flare and hold the dynamite stick like the statue of liberty torch... then wonders why the dynamite stick he threw is rather bright, while the flare he's holding up is rather dark..."*
Ka-BOOM!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mine would be asleep as usual (hey it runs in the family!!)
Kit Fox

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

has anyone seen The One? Would mankind really have the restraint to keep technology like that under controll? Still though, the idea of meeting yourself in an alternate reality would be pretty cool. All though...you would proboly be locked up and have tests done on you. Just look at what people do to things they dont understand. they experiment on them untill they do find out. Evil or Very Mad
swiftfoxhound

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To tell you the truth I might not like what my alternate would look like. I mean what if instead of myself as a antro fox, he might look like a antro bug! I would not like to see that. Confused
CrayzedWolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet my furry counter part is living in a big house with a pretty wife similar to ZigZag.

If I ever met my conter part I would probably invite him for Lunch so we can see how similar and different our lives are.

And I bet he will better lookin that me. (As in cute)

My Live Journal
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MiniWolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, new to the forum, just thought i'd present myself. :multi:

My counter part is prob doing the same thing i'm doing, sitting at the computer wondering what his counter part is doing
Timberfox

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Timberfox on Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
RodTerl

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 10:09 am    Post subject: Furry Other Reply with quote

Take it from one who has spent many years carefully looking through meta maths and physics.

That alternative universe, a socalled infinite distance away.. just might be closer than you think.

Like the thickness of an electron Cool

RodTerl.

When you kick a football, it doesnt go in an infinite number of directions at once. Um, how can you tell, if you can only see it go in one direction?

webkilla

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think i have an alternate universe counterpart... Im WAY too unique to have one!

Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hikaru
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

webkilla wrote:
I dont think i have an alternate universe counterpart... Im WAY too unique to have one!

You know, that's exactly what your alternate said too!

"Coming to you Live and Transcribed..." - TVDave
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Identity Crisis All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: