Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Serina - Chapter 18 is available!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kinsfire
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 3:27 am    Post subject: Serina - Chapter 18 is available! Reply with quote

Right now it's only available at the www.kinsfire.net site, but I'll get around to updating PF soon. (He says, remembering that he's trying to get the Adult Bookshelf ready for it's opening...)

It's a short one, but it gets done what needs doing...

Kinsfire

Kinsfire
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the Planetfurry site is also updated - it is completely current with the kinsfire.net site.

Anyone out there got any comments on 18? Complaints? Praises? Requests for spooge? (Not that it'd show up on the main site anymore...) Anything?

Kinsfire

Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I guess I'll be the first this time around....

I like it.
On the one paw, I love what's going on in the "other" universe- and that isn't just relegated to the "spooge factor" of Serina/Lyman and Wick/Deidre/(the president).... Smile
But, on the other paw, we *do* need to know what's going on in the "home" universe, and what things are happening with regards to our intrepid adventurers' ability to get home, if/when they should want to.

To me, this is something of a "filler" chapter. That's not to say that, as a writer, I don't understand the need to explain what's going on behind the scenes of the "main action"- but to say that, as a reader, I'm more interested in the adventurers themselves! Smile But, this is a necessary chapter- it highlights what is going on while the furs back home are working on dealing with the sudden knowledge of an "alternative" universe, and the furs in high places who suddenly seem to have a vested interest in the Machine.

Not "main action", but intriguing, nonetheless- a good chapter. Smile
There's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it! Very Happy

-Shirh Khan

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Kinsfire
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get used to seeing Chuck and co. for another couple chapters - there's some very important info that needs to be passed off to the reader, and it's part of the reason they're a little loathe to bring everyone home at the moment. (Not something they already know, but something they've suspected.)

Don't worry, I'll get back to our intrepid explorers soon! Very Happy

Kinsfire

whiterabbit
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did it. I finally got around to reading Serina! I like it, it is a very good story, only thing lacking is Blue, but there is Chuck. *giggle* Keep it up! Smile

Back in action!

Anyone who calls themselves normal is either a fascist or a liar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> kinsfire All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: