Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Texas Gorilla's Log Book

View previous topic :: View next topic  
taspacecampjh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:22 pm    Post subject: Texas Gorilla's Log Book Reply with quote

Star Date BR-B49
Myself and Copilot Maxx made way for the Home Barn late Friday evening.
While in route we attempted to rescue Asalis from the confines of his world.
Our first pass was met with hostility by the rulers of his world. We were unsuccessful so we regrouped at a local refueling establishment and radioed ahead to the Home Barn to Sgnt. Coors 101 to request open diplomacy with the world for the release of their prisoner in exchange for contacts.
Success! The diplomatic trade took a while to arrange but once we got the thumbs up we flew in and made the exchange.
I suspect that his captures had been experimentation on him for he was unable to sleep even thou he tried.
After the long trip we finely managed to reach the Home Barn… Late
The security seemed to be loose cense the loss of one of the much missed guards.
Cense we arrived late we were let in by the guard on duty and we proceeded to sleep… well the ones of us who could… but not without some war stories being traded while in our bunks. In the morning we had set out once agine with the crew of the Home Barn in search of ourselves a new ship. Success agine! We acquired a transport ship although the cockpit was a bit cramped with 3 furs inside. Both crews took up seats at a local Tadvern and suppriseingly enough there crew payed. Later on that day we returned to the Home Barn where we had a feast and caught up with recent news. The next day we made way back to my base… along the way we droped Asalis back off at his planet… Apparently when we were gone he was elected into sum high ranking office… I diden’t ask.
Afterwards Myself and Maxx Made way back to his base first so we could part our ways till the next trip. Finely I had reached my base to find that I had misplaced my pass… Of all thing…. I radioed back to the Home Barn to check if they had found it near my bunk… no such luck.
After that I radioed the staff in my own base to let me in… Ever been asked for confermation from your own base to let your self in? Yea not fun… they didn’t recognize the new ship but they like it all the same.

Last edited by taspacecampjh on Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
elMaxx
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a pack of cigarrettes and told Tex i wasn't in the mood to be yelled... or shot at.... xD

Feast at Home Barn 1 was awesome, lots of beef.

Commander Crew HArms is always awesome *salute*

Tex, your spelling sucks... LOLOLOLOL!!!1112@@@!

elMaxx
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh and the new ride is SWEEET!
Asalis

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I don't get is why Maxx kept going on about why I didn't bring a towl. How copuld a towl be the most inmportant piece of equipment that I could ever bring along with me on a journey? I just don't get it. What the heck has a towl got to do with anything anyway?

We, dig, giant robots!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7PjQnw_E0U

I hate the DMV
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
elMaxx
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xD

Just poking fun your way man Smile

taspacecampjh

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Well Hell
Another weekend comin up and got sum plans for this one like I do every month... its time to head home! ROADTRIP! And as usual I have Maxx to keep me company... I think he likes driveing my truck almost as much as much as he likes going to Abilene...
nothing but Parting till Sunday afternoon Smile
then the trip back to Lewisville *pout*

Well or a better note I am currently planning on going on the Family Vacation on June 20th - 24th and like clockworks Maxx may be attending if I can mannage to sweet talk my Ltnt. into letting me go on this trip.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still alive prier some thoughts. And I do appoligise for the lack of story updates but I have had 4 tons of stuff goin on plus the fact im a certifyed procrastinator doesnt help.

Well its the evening of Wednesday June 1st and vacation is about 16 days away. Everything is set as far as I can tell and all I gotta do is get the supplys like my bag and sleeping bag...

Oh yes Maxx is comeing along with myself and family on vacation along with a friend of mine from back home that I havent seen in well over 10 months.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*breaks the 4th wall*

Yay!
My plans are running smoothly.
Request time off for Sept 2nt granted if I can get one of the other 2 guards to cover for me.
Waiting for tomarrow asto see if guards can fill in asto confirm with TygerCowboy on the plane tickets

Depart from DFW Friday 6:36am arrive at MFM 8:01am
Depart from MFM Sunday 7:50pm arrive at DFW 9:23pm
Must reply by Thursday $213.70

Now need to eather find sumone to bunk with and split the cost or scrape up enuf to get my own room and possably share

UPDATE! the weekend guard can cover for me if the morning guard dont want too.

GIT'R DONE!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow short log no posts. Sorry my fault really I hardly ever post a log but on certan events.
And this is one of thouse such events even if unsettleing.

Today I am puting in my 2 week notice effective today.
Dew to conditions beyond my controll I am unable to afford an appartment in the D/FW Metroplex area.

So the time that I both dreaded and welcomed has arrived...
I am quitting up here and moveing back to Abilene to get a better job and get an appartment.

Sorry everyone if I'm not here more often to reply to yalls whitty and sly remarks as I love to but everything goes nowadays RL comes first.
Catch ya online and Ill try to keep yall informed.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oof...
Well here I am agine...

Back in Abilene got a new job...
Crap...
And quite litterly too
I got a job working at the Civic Center in the Horse Barn
Yup ya guessed it I'm shovleing Horse, Cow, Pig, and any other livestocks fesies from the stalls....
Well thats not all I do. I also install pannleing, booths and other assorted stuff along with tending to the rodeo arenas, Concert halls < I think CCR is comin agine soon>...
BTW this is part 1 of day 2... Morning before work
And I'm sore...
if I can isolate a part of the body that wasent I'll post this evening.

Hours are not set but I'm likein the mornin crew better they mostly work 7am - 4:30pm
Evening works 4:30pm - 5am occasionaly pending the event

Owi catch yall on part 2 ima check my email grab asprin and a hat and moan in the liveing room

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...

At least you're not a beancounter(accountant)...

Twisted Evil

Like my Avatar?
Why not surf over to www.micecomics.com and tell Mary what a stellar job she did...
Shar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's wrong with bean counters.... i'll soon be one Wink Heh...
anthony
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shar wrote:
What's wrong with bean counters.... i'll soon be one Wink Heh...

As I said...

Anyway, beancounters(my sister is excempt as she actually has a common sense) tends to ask stupid questions like:

There are hundreds of MegaBytes free on the server, so why do you want to buy those expensive SCSI disks?
And can't we get them cheaper? These cost as much as a complete PC.

You want to have your travel-expenses reimbursed, but you only attached the tickets for one way of the trip?

Overtime payment for 'server maintenance'? Why do you have to do that on a saturday?

See?

Like my Avatar?
Why not surf over to www.micecomics.com and tell Mary what a stellar job she did...
Shar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL. I'll give ya that....
taspacecampjh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xD owi the topics that spawn without me
Anyway heere I am about to start nights...
9pm to I yet to know when
Anyway I suspect longer hours wich means more pay and better chances to go to MFM wich I have just started organizeing...
Yay for not last month planning!

basicly 4 months to go and im tryin to get Decade level this year
Called Chris today and the fall prices arnt out yet... mabe end of May or June
Time to start saveing agine...
Hope to see yall there
And hope to post more often

Untill next time...

TXG
JH

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> txgorilla All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: