Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Columns Giving Writing Advice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Writer's Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rabbit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:06 am    Post subject: Columns Giving Writing Advice Reply with quote

I've been writing "how to" columns on writing for several years now for a quarterly webzine. Some of the early ones are pretty rough; at that time, I thought the then-editor was touching my work up before posting (he was not). The later ones, however, I'm fairly proud of. They deal with a whole myriad of topics from beating writer's block to the creative process itself. One of them ("Making Miracles") I consider one of the finest things I've ever written, period.

Anyway, these columns are available at

http://tsat.transform.to/tsat/indices/creator.g.html
http://tsat.xepher.net/tsat/indices/creator.g.html

This leads you to the 'zine index's letter 'G' menu, but except for one item everything currently (Sept. 05) there is mine. The columns are clearly labeled to distinguish them from my stories that this 'zine has also published. I sure hope they are of use to someone, if only by giving others hope after reading those first few "rough" columns!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Writer's Guild All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: