Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome to the Identity Crisis Forum.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Identity Crisis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hikaru
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 11:43 pm    Post subject: Welcome to the Identity Crisis Forum. Reply with quote

I've had a link to a forum on my web site for a long time, but frankly that forum sucked. Thanks to Whiplash, I've got this shiny new forum over here on PlanetFurry!!!

For those of you who don't know about Identity Crisis, you can check it out here or at the Raccoons Bookshelf in pdf format.

I look forward to hearing folks discussions about the story line, characters and plots. Please let me know via E-Mail or a private message if you find ANY spelling/word/grammar errors in any of my chapters.

Most importantly, have fun and let me know what you think.

Cheers
Hikaru
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wolffoxlee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello, what happened to me? I thought I was part of this membership but when I returned here I was wiped out, was this on purpose or was it a glitch? If I have overstepped my bounds with you I apolgize and will not trouble any longer. wolffoxlee
hikaru
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wolffoxlee wrote:
hello, what happened to me? I thought I was part of this membership but when I returned here I was wiped out, was this on purpose or was it a glitch? If I have overstepped my bounds with you I apolgize and will not trouble any longer. wolffoxlee

In case you hadn't noticed, it's an all new message board with an all new location, thus you had to sign up for service again.

Don't sweat troubling me. Please feel free to poke around in here and when you get bored, go check out all the other fine folks.

Cheers
Hikaru]

"Coming to you Live and Transcribed..." - TVDave

Last edited by hikaru on Sat May 03, 2003 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
elMaxx
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*ahem!* just a lil'note, Wolffoxlee's account is still here, but it has a different name "Foxlee" please check your references. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Identity Crisis All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: