Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spydermonkey's stuff.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Drawing Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spydermonkey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:15 am    Post subject: Spydermonkey's stuff. Reply with quote

wow i didnt even know this forum existed, its gotta be the best forum ive been to, or atleast the most active, or popular. i know il be here a lot!

ANYWAAY! im also an artist, i do lots of work, you can find all of it at the TJA forums, not the galleries, im the same guy.(spydermonkey incase any1 didnt already guess or know)

and i think i will start off with my most recent picture...which is also my first photoshopped picture. which aslo happens to be a tribute to the people at TJA.

im looking for more critique then praise so pls be a dear and try to find something wrong with the way my pics look. if you cant then praise is just fine.

maybe in time i will do a picture for all you people here!

spydermonkey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY SOME WEAPONS SKETCHES.....i hope more than 9 people llook at my stuf this time !!ROFL!

im going to do some better type pictures of that revolver and one of the rifles in the bottom left, if i can get em down, its so hard for me to draw a gun after the 1st time for sum reason.

spydermonkey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so here are my most recent three drawings.....unfortunatley the photosjop copy i was gunna get doesnt wokr so its gunna be a while till i can get a good colored pic up.

and on a nother note....can i pls get some response! Very Happy i feel like a dandilion in a grove of roses, CMON! Very Happy

spydermonkey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GET IN MY BELLAY IM BIGGER THAN YOU IM HIGHER IN THE FOOD CHAIN!!!!

yeah what ever... IS ANY ONE EVEN LOOKING AT MY STUFF! if so then please say something... this is worse than the welcome i got fchan... in their critique place... the guy who posted to my pic said "get a fu%^ life" thats cold... but atleas its a post thats not my own.

PrincessB

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been looking at it, it's just not in my perfered taste. Its good, nice attention to detail, just not something that really grabs my interest, though I'm still looking at ur stuff! Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
spydermonkey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thankyou, i feel better knowing atleast some1 is looking at it... i would be posting more stuff right now but i just cant whip up anything good.
spydermonkey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

another for the masses... this omage conatains a weapon, if any of your co workers are anal and think the mere presence of a weapon means theres a terrorist around then i would advise agaisnt veweing it.. other than that enjoy... i mean its only a Beretta Elite model #92
PrincessB

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty kewl. NICE attention to detail.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
spydermonkey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well heres a quick sketch drawing for webcomic i just recently got into called "Las Lindas" its a very good comic. check out the comic at katbox.net if you want to.
well heres the pic.

spydermonkey

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i havent been here in like 8 months, time for an update of my art Razz hows about a nice oekaki i did Razz
spydermonkey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no1 really cares about this area of the forum do they? or is it that this place is boring? oh well, heres something new i managed to wip up.
malus lupus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDay kewl, i like the cracking concreate, and the uniform
me: I have a permit for that
cop: what the heck is this !?
me: uh.... look, a distraction *runs away*
spydermonkey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx, i found this awsm Reference for a German uniform, it helped alot, especialy with the equipemnt on his back Razz and the cracks in the concrete just seem appropriate since the allies bombarded the beach for like 3 days... what a hell hole that mustve been for those 3 days @_@
spydermonkey

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nother more up to date picture i did. i think im getting better with anatomy.
Working on new styles, experimentation, and fun stuff. im liking this new style of muscle drawing im doing.

Heres a brief description of whats what in the picture.
This is my Fursona, HazenMire, an Arctic Wolf Cheetah hybrid (lupos Jubatos.) Master of the Fyr fighting style. in the picture he is using a move called "Optimus Ignis" better known in Latin as Perfect/Great Fire, which is the ultimate form/move a Fyr fighter can use, most names are in a mix of German, Dutch, Norweigan or swedish, but for this occation, i just had to use Latin.
The Fyr fighting style revolves around a mix of inner spirit energy, fire, and electricity. Where as the electricity is the focused amounts of inner energy on and inside the body, which is totaly controlled by the user. The fire represents the raging, uncontrolled energy pouring from/out of the body. When mixed, the electricity is used to manipulate the fire. The reasoning behind this is that Fyr fighters/people beleive its the uncontrolled things in life that are the most powerful, like mother nature for instance, they use a loophole in this ideal by manipulating the fire with electrical energy, rather then just totaly controlling the fire itself. The outcomes in battle using this style are totaly random. It can cause major collateral damage and although random can be very effective when used properly... BTW the fire is blue Razz

Id give a whole description on the move Optimus Ignis, but ive written enough. maybe in future works i post that involve the Fyr fighting style. right now i have a total of 3 or 4 complete moves.
Art (C) HazenMire
Fyr Fighting style (C) HazenMire as well.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Drawing Corner All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: