Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Day After Tommorow Chapter One
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Writer's Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RunningCat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it is taking me A LOT longer to do the rewrite as I have been so distracted with a whole lot of work lately. Still have some on my plate but I WILL get this second chapter rewritten and get that third chapter out of the way and as soon as I can I will need a moderator to look over the 3rd chapter as it has some items that I think are importnat to the story but I am not sure if it alright if posted here. That will be up for the moderators. I think it is the only chapter that is senstive. Intrigued well you will have to wait for it to come out and aproved by the moderator. They may have me alter it for the forum but who knows. tell then look forward to the first two chapters that are truely nearing the 3 and 2 phase of being cleaned up.
RunningCat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well after taking me forever I finaly finsihed the rewrite of the second chapter. I do not know if the 1st and 2nd are good enough to post but if I here back from enough people I will go ahead and post the first and second chapters and you all can tell me what you think.
RunningCat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have published my first two chapter at http://www.furrag.com/beta/index.php
This is the "The After Tomorrow" Story I have been working on if any one want to take look. I am ALMOST ready to publish the 3 chapter once I get my rewrite done.
RunningCat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need some people to look at my story so far. I need some feed back. I know that the net is big and there is a lot out there but when you are putting out first born for a sacrfices you like some one to tell you something. Any way this is just me needing some feed back. If Needed I will post the first two chapters here and once again I AM trying to finsihe the edit on the third while writting the fourth and continuing the write the rest of the story.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Writer's Guild All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: