Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hate Mail
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kinsfire
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can think of at least one thirty-something who shares your taste in music, though... Laughing

Kinsfire

Kit Fox

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey sorry if anybody felt stereotyped by my last post. To tell you the truth, i like my fair share of Bon Jovi. I have a few of their albums, I also have the Garth Brooks double live. Theres nothing wrong with mixing a little country with some rock music.

But to tell you the truth, i havent bought a CD since Bon Jovi's Crush album came out. ive just been downloading the songs i like and burning 'em. Very Happy
Slide81

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*points at his current winamp playlist* I have a mix of country and rock going right now...

Band list...

Iced Earth, Toby Keith, KISS, Extreme, David C. Simpson, Saigon Kick, Limp Bizkit, George Strait, Incubus, Kid Rock, Tim McGraw & Faith Hill, George Strait, Vince Gill, Joe Diffie, Creed and Bon Jovi.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kit Fox wrote:
People like that should really be examined more closely. Im betting you more than anything that smekklo is nothing more than a teenager of 15 maybe 16 years of age, who is deprived of attention from others, so he actively seeks it in hopes that he will get some.

The problem with "pimpled-faced boys like this" is that 90% of all internet chat & IM Rooms female IDs are them looking for some attention. Often getting at ppl like us who are doing something with the lives we bought on that Sear Life Specail Sale...

Perhaps they seriously need to get a Life, but jealousy makes it difficult for them to do better. But I can only see that these types only go out to join groups to Embitter themselves...

"What a senseless waste of human life..." -Monty Python
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fishburne wrote:
Just what, pray tell, passes for "good" music for you? We want to know.

Rolling Stone's: Paint it Black, Beggar's Bonquet, Satisfaction, Under My Thumb, etc.
Beatles': Sgt. Pepper, Yellow Submarine, Magic Mystery Tour, etc
The Who's: Love Reign On Me, Who Are You, Tommy, etc...
Jimi Hendrix's: The Wind Cries Mary, Angel, etc.
Creme, Doors, Janis Joplin, B52's, Fleetwood Mac, The Vapors, much more...

And Lets Not Forget:
Barnes & Barnes: Fish Heads!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Tegeran

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinsfire wrote:
I can think of at least one thirty-something who shares your taste in music, though... Laughing

No great surprise there Wink My musical tastes are actually a parallel of my father's to a great extent. I've never felt I needed to rebel Rolling Eyes

The biggest surprise to anyone in my family with regards to my music was when I started listening to Bon Jovi right before Crush was released in the U.S., but even that wasn't exactly a shocker.

Slide81 wrote:
Faith Hill

That's not country, that's pop Very Happy (okay, so it's not that bad Wink)

Kit Fox wrote:
hey sorry if anybody felt stereotyped by my last post.

No offense was taken, Kit Fox Smile I, unfortunitely, understand why this stereotype is rampant: It's true! Evil or Very MadWink

It's going to be interesting watching my generation through their 20's and 30's. As with previous generations, I expect most will turn into generaly normal adults, but there's some real whackos out there that I dunno about (reference "Smekklo"). Maybe most of them won't make it that far so we won't have to find out Twisted Evil (nah, fate isn't that nice... Wink)

Kyrie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2002 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Well, I've been doing nothing but reading this thread. I sent an E-Mail ta Chris about the first time these cretins leveled their pop guns in his direction, and I was genuinely ticked. I was just as steamed as everyone else. But now, it's, well, changed. I don't feel hate, anger, fury, not even annoyment. Now it's more along the lines of, well, pity.

Yes, you heard me right. Pity. As everyone has been repeating, these poor souls must have had extremely tough lives, which has apparently taken it's toll on their fragile youthful minds. I think instead of smashing them, we should reach out and try to work this out in a logical manner. Do things like buy them a slurpee, dohnut, happy meal, or maybe just a nice triple-scoop icecream.

We could then sit down and quietly and peacefully discuss the reason for these illogical and irational (Those are the same thing, I know) attacks on a great furson/person. Maybe we would then perhaps settle things, and go buy some fresh clothes, like those fancy custome-made wrap-around jackets the government gives to those special somones, then we could settle it the real way...

Eh, apparently my hostile feelings haven't completely dissapeared...
Razz

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2002 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kyrie wrote:
Cool Well, I've been doing nothing but reading this thread. I sent an E-Mail ta Chris about the first time these cretins leveled their pop guns in his direction, and I was genuinely ticked. I was just as steamed as everyone else. But now, it's, well, changed. I don't feel hate, anger, fury, not even annoyment. Now it's more along the lines of, well, pity.

Yes, you heard me right. Pity. As everyone has been repeating, these poor souls must have had extremely tough lives, which has apparently taken it's toll on their fragile youthful minds. I think instead of smashing them, we should reach out and try to work this out in a logical manner. Do things like buy them a slurpee, dohnut, happy meal, or maybe just a nice triple-scoop icecream.

We could then sit down and quietly and peacefully discuss the reason for these illogical and irational (Those are the same thing, I know) attacks on a great furson/person. Maybe we would then perhaps settle things, and go buy some fresh clothes, like those fancy custome-made wrap-around jackets the government gives to those special somones, then we could settle it the real way...

And if they don't listen, dump the Slurpee on their head. I like it! Wink

Chris!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2002 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes the lessons learned come from strange locations: Old Chinese Kung Budist Monk Joke...

Young Monk: Sire! Ghangus Khan coming with way!

Old Master: Not To Worry Grasshopper. We shall welcome him with open arms and he shall be no threat...

[Hours later]

Young Monk: Sire! Ghagus Khan is forcing the men to join his army or die!

Old Master: Not To Worry Grasshopper. He just needs help with a quest, we shall assist him.

[The Next Day]

Young Monk: Sire! Ghagus Khan Steal food and materials, and burning what he can not take!

Old Master: Not To Worry Grasshopper. His temper shall decrease and he shall make amends...

[The Next Day]

Young Monk: Sire! Ghagus Khan is raping the women and girls of the town! What shall we do?

Old Master: Not To Worry Grasshopper. No man last forever and he shall go away.

[The Next Day]

Young Monk! Sire! Ghangus Khan says you are a cowardous big mouthed toad!

Old Master: WHY YOU STANDING THERE! GO OUT TO DEFEND MY HONOR AND KICK HIS A$$!!!!
Kyrie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2002 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused Uh...I don't get it...

*edit*
Oh wait, yeah, I do...kinda...I think...

Slide81

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2002 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tegeran wrote:

Slide81 wrote:
Faith Hill

That's not country, that's pop Very Happy (okay, so it's not that bad Wink)

The song I was referring to is a duet between Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. But I know what you mean Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SkunkFox

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smekklo wrote:
Do you honestly want anyone to believe that FBI would bother to start an
investigation of a blurred e-mail
, written by a confused teenager like
myself?
Don't you think it is pretty obvious that there are more important matter
in this world, when we have terrorists hiding around every corner?

Funny kid this is, I wonder if he knows that last year using the computer to send death threats is a felony? Ah the trademark of fools, I'm betting he's roughly early to mid teens, if that. I actually feel sorry for him in all honesty, he try's to promote himself as being a street kid, but before that says he's being beaten. Idiot, can't even get his story straight ten to one he's living happily at home and bored out of his mind. Gods I hate when fools try to claim they live a life like that, it's pathetic when there are people actually living that way. I bet he has never been outside past 8 in his entire life, let alone, living on the street. If he had been, his educational level would be much, much lower then what he has shown it to be. For one he would not know how to use some of the words he has used so far, let alone what they mean. In other's his writing style is word for word the same as Steve's own hand writing, you can not mask your own style of writing no-matter what you try, even dumbing it down as much as he could didn't even change it. All in all this is the hallmark of a petty, social defect that should never have been given a net connection, let alone access to one.

SkunkFox

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kyrie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You hafta consider what he meant by terrorists. Terrorists live to mess things up, casue fear, panic, anger, hurt, and accomplish their means by methods lacking and full of not-niceness. They also hit-and-run, trying to avoid actual repercussions and the like. Confused

In short, if these guys are annoying us, assaulting us in every way they can think of, and theres also the fact that they too are hiding behind E-mail and notes. Smile

Hmm, causing anger and chaos, trying to accomplish something through methods of not-niceness, hiding...I think he was marking himself as a terrorist there, Laughing so it makes sense that he would be hunted down by the FBI. And when they find him, I say we play pin'ata with him. He'd like that.
Very Happy

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kyrie wrote:
You hafta consider what he meant by terrorists. Terrorists live to mess things up... 8<- - - - - - -SNIP!

Since October 2001; "...Tampering, hacking, attacking computer systems on the US International Network (aka Internet), it to be deemed and considered by all levels of law enforcement as Terrorism..."

This includes sending threatening email.
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elfen_Furry wrote:
Since October 2001; "...Tampering, hacking, attacking computer systems on the US International Network (aka Internet), it to be deemed and considered by all levels of law enforcement as Terrorism..."

This includes sending threatening email.

If they go on like this, what we are posting here will count as terrorism next year... Confused Sad Crying or Very sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: