Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hate Mail
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rava

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 6:51 pm    Post subject: Hate Mail Reply with quote

*Claps and yells encouragement* Wonderful answer Chris!

I wont go into details but I laughed myself nearly into a coma here. Twisted Evil Now that was one strange guy.
Galadrion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh - the part that jumped out at me was the signature. This fellah goes to enormous efforts to put together a viscious personal attack, takes great care to spell everything correctly - as Chris pointed out - and then signs the thing Steverini "the Great"? Um, WTF?

I mean, Steverini is bad enough - that destroys his credibility right there. But he put "the Great" in quotation marks! It's as if he has reason to doubt it himself... well, he clearly does. But it would surprise me if he could see those reasons.

Methinks a partner in crime for Gigi has surfaced...

*Secondary thoughts: Come to think of it, that's not a bad idea. Gigi has the imagination and drive that this fellow lacks. Steverini could supply the editing which Gigi so badly needs. Maybe between the two of them, they could amount to one half-decent writer... or maybe they'd hate each other badly enough to commit mutual murder. Either way, the online community benefits...*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kinsfire
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I've heard one or two people refer to the furry community in general as "skunk-f&^%ers" before (one of them being my 'boss' at work when he's trying to get my goat - jokingly, since he is a friend...) I think that's what Stevini was trying for. He really should have done a little research before trolling though, because he ended up looking the fool - moreso than he normally would, that is.

Personally, I expect that Chris will never hear from him again. With luck the same will happen with Gigi, although I may hear from him after I post Chapter 9 of the GD story...I expect to offend TWO camps with that one - religious and...well, I'll let you figure the other out when I post it in September.

Rather than try to turn this into a vehicle for me, however, I will say that I applaud Chris' response greatly - it was far better than I did with Gigi.

Kinsfire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 11:52 pm    Post subject: Hate Mail Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes Considering the really crappy stuff out there, I'm TOTALLY amazed that he dared to sound off on Chris.

Although....

Didn't Shakespeare once say something to the effect of "Thou protesteth too loudly?" Hmm...
Hortmage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Hate Mail Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Rolling Eyes Considering the really crappy stuff out there, I'm TOTALLY amazed that he dared to sound off on Chris.

Although....

Didn't Shakespeare once say something to the effect of "Thou protesteth too loudly?" Hmm...

$&*%! Excuse me, I apprently forgot to tell the @$^%#^ computer who I was when I logged in.... (like The Great Steverini, I'm not ashamed to put my name to my mail . . . as long as I can continue to use my on-line alias, that is! Twisted Evil

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It took me a while to understand what was going, and in finding it... I just know what to say or do about. Mind you, in my current state of body and mind is 5 lbs of bbq in my belly and 2 quartz of wine in my bloodstream. Yes, It was some PARTY!

The Beatles used to have a word for people like these: BlueMeanies. And they should be destroyed in the typical John/Paul/George/Ringo Style- Keep doing the work of art that they dislike the most! Chris- You KNOW(!!) What That Means...!

BTW; any idiot can compose a message, and check for spelling with a wordprocessor, repaste it into the email and send it out. So I see no work or mircle here.

(Let me sign off before I forget who I am and say/do something I may regret latr.)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Galadrion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Chuckle* I failed to include this in my earlier post, though I did include it in an e-mail to Chris. I have a somewhat-more-than-sneaking suspicion that Chris's crime in the eyes of Steverini "the Prat" has much less to do with beastiality - I decline to use his phrase - and much more with another set of offences.

Firstly, Chris dares to write and publish his fiction online. This, I suspect, is only a minor complaint, aggravating the others.

Secondly, Chris dares to enjoy great popularity and acclaim for his work.

Thirdly, Chris dares (through his alter ego) to woo - and worse, to successfully woo - a fair damsel who Steverini would like to pursue himself - only he lacks the intestinal fortitude. In a single word, jealousy.

And fourthly, and most horrendously vile of the wretch, Chris dares to do all of this some three-and-a-half years before Steverini can carry out any of these deeds himself! Unforgivable!

Pfeh. Sour grapes aren't limited to foxes, it seems - they can also be attributed to those who are jealous of foxes.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tegeran

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*snrk*
BWHAHAHAHA!

Excuse me, I think I need to retreat to a padded cell for a moment...
There... all better.

This guy has wayyy too much time on his hands. Strikes me as someone that wants desperately to hate furries in general but can't find a good reason.

I love the 'intense sex life' line... If he thinks anything in the whole story would qualify as 'intense', I know a few people he should meet; they'll gladly pull his head out of the sand.

Love your response, Chris. Perfectly done.

-Teg

SlyFox
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GO CHRIS!!!
what a laugh riot. who else could have done such a great job of telling off an intolerent little pain sucha as that guy/gal?!

they should meet some of my friends (your truly not included, of course)... they would have a great time belittling this person and making theim see things from a different viewpoint... like upside-down from the top of a flagpole!
HEHEHE Rolling Eyes
burningfox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

altered

Last edited by burningfox on Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

burningfox wrote:
his email is submitted to many many of those crappy offer giving sites. such that his email box is so filled with junk mail,

While I have no doubt he deserves far worse, don't do it. Stooping to such a level of pettiness will not help anyone, and will serve only to piss this guy and possibly others off.

Write him an email explaining why he's an ass if you want (I'm considering it), but don't resort to a denial of service attack.
Tegeran

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaaaand like Hortmage, I forgot to login. *turns auto-login on* That last 'guest' was me, *sigh*.
caspian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great replies Chris!

Caspian

caspian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great replies Chris!

Caspian

burningfox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

altered

Last edited by burningfox on Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: