Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Father of the Pride

View previous topic :: View next topic  
beno

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:40 am    Post subject: Father of the Pride Reply with quote

Has anyone seen this amazing show? And isn't the CGI awesome. And the animation isn't the only good thing about it. It's really funny as well. So, are there any other fans here?
dj_wickliff

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Father of the Pride Reply with quote

beno wrote:
Has anyone seen this amazing show? And isn't the CGI awesome. And the animation isn't the only good thing about it. It's really funny as well. So, are there any other fans here?

While the show was on the air in this area I adored watching it.... FotP was amazing.. .I hope that it does come out on DVD eventually!

amusement
Feed the homeless here!
Rozy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought that show was funny, too bad it ended, it was like Greg the Bunny, anyone remember that show?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I especially liked the episode where Larry was supposed to be losing weight , the part where he's jogging with the bunneh hanging on a stick in front of him R. Lee Ermey doing the voice was gut busting funny "I DON'T CARE IF YOU HATE ME! I GOT 128 BROTHERS AND SISTERS AT HOME THAT LOVE MY FURRY ASS!!"

beno

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it is too bad it ended. I'm like, a total frak about that show. It just came out on DVD in the States, so I get a multiregion DVD player and order the DVD from America so I can watch it. That show is AMAZING.
I love the time when Larry and Kate accidentally take "Catnip" and then accuse their daughter Sierra for taking it. Then it starts to kick in. Then they start making nonsense sentences and then the teacher for Sierra's assessment for the gifted and talented programme arrives with a couple of stoned parents running wild. I could bring out quite a few memorable moments but that one will do for now.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:07 am    Post subject: Re: Father of the Pride Reply with quote

Hey, I was just looking back at thge thread, and I thought to mention that it HAS come out on DVD. Find it here. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005JNA7/qid=1119704760/sr=8-1/ref=pd_csp_1/103-6043568-4882247?v=glance&s=dvd&n=507846
I should have thought to mention that before. I mean, I did buy it from there on release day.

dj_wickliff wrote:
beno wrote:

While the show was on the air in this area I adored watching it.... FotP was amazing.. .I hope that it does come out on DVD eventually!
Roo Fursworth

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: father of the pride Reply with quote

i have a few really great yiffy pix here.. just wondering to post them or not
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not here we run under a PG-13 posting rule you might try Planet Furry: Afterdark. Smile

Talleo_Fox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: hi all Reply with quote

Very Happy i have seen FotP many times and have it on DVD and i have hurd fumars that they are considering another serease (i cant spell Embarassed ) and if they do i know ill be getting it.

for thouse how dont have it your missing out big time

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> CG Furry Art All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: