Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEW GUNBOUND!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> The Planetfurry Gamer's Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkeWolf

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject: NEW GUNBOUND! Reply with quote

WEWT!

New Gunbound!

www.softnyx.net

CHECK IT! STARTS TOMORROW!

Nite
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been meaning to try Gunbound, I'll DL it now :3
DarkeWolf

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REVIEW ON THE NEW GUNBOUND:

Ok, its confusing...plain and simple...

Everything is new, looks new, is all shiny, and changing bots took me about 10 minutes to figure out.

Other then that, its hella fun.

The 2 new bots are definatly different, one using homing missiles that fired like A. Sate, and the other kinda being like Grub, but the fact that its shot moves a certain distance on the ground before exploding...and the shot can climb walls and the like.

I recommend that you dont use them unless with friends and exprimenting with them to get a pawhold on them.

Also, the main server menu is a bit complicated. Keep clicking on a server, and eventually you will connect.

The new maps....well...to say the least...are challenging. They really take some skill and LOTS of teamwork to win on. I'll let ya'll see them, and figure them out on your own Very Happy

The wind is no longer in the top middle of the screen, its on the bottom left, with your shot types on the outter edge of the wind meter. Kinda hard to see...also, the timer is now a new fancy font, same place. Also, got a lil mini timer above your mobile...an impatient foot tapping clock. Since when do clocks have actual feet?!?!

WOO!

I recommend playing. If you never played before, the learning curve is DEFINALY steep, play with friends furst before you venture out on your own...for more experienced players, play with friends a few times (lol) because the new menu's and the like are oddly placed, and also, once again, confusing!

See you on the battlefield.

DarkeWolf

~Teh Techno Wuff~

taspacecampjh

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok heres my opinion on the new gunbound... it sucks
yea theres new maps new bots and crap but they fubared the store
you no longer own items you RENT
I had the misfortune to sell the items I had that I OWNED and bought the same things for less wich I dident relize the change so here I am a week later in the buff... untill this changes back I dont like it

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohh yes I forgot to mention here is a petition for removeing that feature

And also I hate the fact that you inly have 15 seconds to get ready or you are booted out of the room.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm.. way out of practice in gunbound.. so out i don't have a clue how to play anymore...if anyones playing in the late afternoon and don't mind teaching someone.. give me a yell..it would be cool to play again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> The Planetfurry Gamer's Guild All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: