Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chapter 21.....
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Identity Crisis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hikaru
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 12:28 am    Post subject: Chapter 21..... Reply with quote

Has been posted!

BUWAHAHahahahahahahaha Twisted Evil

"Coming to you Live and Transcribed..." - TVDave
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vladspellbinder

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More and more signs points to this Mouse that would be nanny.

And all sign point that you are one sick, evil and demented son of a gun Hikaru.

Keep up the good work :D

::Will say more after others have read and commented::

Don't mind the horns, they are only there to hold up the halo
Fiendly bloodsucker signing off for now 0>:)

P: retteb elttil a emit ruoy dneps
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
hikaru
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shroom

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good lord thats disturbing. Someone should ban you from using that smiley!
Wink

Great chapter! Mystery, intrigue..

and the inevitable grammer goof:

"There was an audible click as cocked the pistol."

*as HE cocked the pistol

Lots of speculation, but its not gelling for me quite yet Smile That and you don't need any more encouragement! keep up the great work.
vladspellbinder

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hikaru wrote:
:twisted: :twisted: *and so on*

Come on man. I can understand four or five, but 98 of them? No one short of a Demon or Devil can be that evil...

Wait a minuet...

::Quietly and slowly walks away::

::Doesn’t make eye contact::

::Dashes once at a safe distance::

Don't mind the horns, they are only there to hold up the halo
Fiendly bloodsucker signing off for now 0>:)

P: retteb elttil a emit ruoy dneps
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see Sheila back on track. Very Happy

It certainly seems as if the mouse is Arden, at least there are some strong clues:
He uses magic, he and Sheila seem to recognize one another, he had some special feelings for the kits, ...
I can't remember too many other people who would fit that profile.

Fujibaga

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely wonderful chapter.

Seems to me that the nanny's name is just a bit too much of a coincidence of resembling the orphan boy, "Fish" from Act 2. Not to mention the fact that Anatol obviously knows about the relationship between Tammy and Sheila...

So good!!

Also, not that I'm a usually a good judge of grammar and such, but... when Zig Zag is interviewing the nanny you wrote.

Quote:
but I also changed the setting form a formal interview to a much more relaxed and informal feeling interview.

Did you mean to say, "from a formal..."? (you have no idea how many times I had to backspace to fix that myself)

To throw in my own speculation, could it be that Fish came back from helping Nanuk to help protect the kids? And Arden is currently Anatol since he has a body which might have been lacking a "soul" thus not expelling or hurting others? As many characters have said, he [Anatol] seems a little off".

Regardless, thanks so much for this wonderful story! I anxiously wait for the next chapter.

Either that, or just plain crazy.

Work like you don't need money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
And, dance like nobody's watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fujibaga wrote:
Seems to me that the nanny's name is just a bit too much of a coincidence of resembling the orphan boy, "Fish" from Act 2. Not to mention the fact that Anatol obviously knows about the relationship between Tammy and Sheila...

The fact that Anatol knows about Tammy doesn't mean anything. I'm pretty sure that she came up in his conversations with Zig and Sheila. If she didn't, then information about her would be in the background info on Sheila, it's not as if it was a secret that she has a sister...

hikaru
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"There was an audible click as cocked the pistol."

*as HE cocked the pistol

That was actually a third round, post-edit-edit to alter the action slightly at the last minute. Smile

Quote:
Did you mean to say, "from a formal..."? (you have no idea how many times I had to backspace to fix that myself)

Actually, yes I did. Thx for pointing it out.

Cheers

Nikon

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Chapter Hikaru.
Though I think Shela's emotions changed a bit more quickly. Granted it may have just been everything falling into place in her mind, but wouldn't she have to think about things a bit longer?

Oh, and I love the use of 'The Force' on ZigZag. Though I have this strange feeling that the mouse is Luci trying to watch over and influance the kits. May be totally off, but is just a feeling.
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Sheila's emotional instability stems from thinking she was delusional but when James confirmed what Zig had told her in the gym things just fell into place as you say and she realized what Lucifer did to her. By the way I'd like to say that I knew the mouse was Arden, who else would have been so moved at Sheila's choice in naming the male kit.

taspacecampjh

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well its quite obious that the mouse is arden now
one reason is that his reaction to her reason behind the name Thomas
that and...*blinks* ok I forget what I was gonna type... but I know it was a good reason

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheila's instability stems from 2 sets of memories of the past year, which she now apparently has a better grasp of (still could be troublesome, even knowing the truth), not from "thinking she's delusional" (who were you implying thought this, Sheila or the doctors?).

Well, well. If the mouse really is Fish (no, I don't think it's Arden), then that squire has found yet another way to serve his "Miss Arden" (ok, yes he knows Arden's no longer a "she"), caring for his kits. If it was Luci, I don't think he'd tell Hecate whose fault it was that she lost most of her Mana supply. And if it was Lakash, where would he get Mana and why would he share it (an idea I missed in my prevous posts)?

I've been wondering about Anatol's job as (demon?) hunter and how that meshes with path of bear. But then, Arden's job with SDF as an assassin many years ago also wouldn't follow bear, I think.

webkilla

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"these are not the droids you are looking for, but you will pick me as the nanny..."

*rides some lollerblades over to a roflcopter and shoots it down lmaonition*

hikaru
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

webkilla wrote:
"these are not the droids you are looking for, but you will pick me as the nanny..."

As Cirrel will attest, the interview with the nanny and his use of the powers was planned many moons ago. The timing just happened to line up with SW3's release.

Quote:
*rides some lollerblades over to a roflcopter and shoots it down lmaonition*

Cute

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Identity Crisis All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: