Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kitty Sketch, heh

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Drawing Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JVAGO

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:26 am    Post subject: Kitty Sketch, heh Reply with quote

Well I have never been a hand out of hand artist. I always have to have an influence or base...guess thats why I am such a good digital graphics mod but anyway I was bored, so I picked up a pencil and went at it Razz I was influenced by vgcats at the time, Nick got me hooked on him [other friend you may not know], so i was curious to make my own. I had an original that was just...horrid...its was this...ball...but the second one turned out decent. Regretably a whole tore in the paper and I had to clone over it in Jasc PSP 9 but thats all I did. I cloned over the whole then made it print out very light on the paper so I could trace back before that horrible accident. This is more a cartoonish work, like vgcats. Its a head sketch only with no color and decent shading. I want to fix the hair bang on the left side of his head [right from our view], the ear position and size of his left ear [kinda irky], and draw a body. I may do it another time, maybe not. Here it is and mind you my scanner is out of comission due to a certain little dog so it has been webcamed, converted, and then cut and uploaded. I still consider it traditional. The only thing I did in photoshop was fix a hole, I see this in NO WAY enhancing the picture. Please comment in any way as to it and I am probaply not going to sketch much. I was very desperate that day, I am not an artist. I was not trying to clone the vgcats artwork also, I was only inspired to do something that day. If I do persue sketching again, it will most likely not be the same.

Thanks, Jeshua.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Danny
Banned From Internets

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Already before reading what you wrote I wanted to mention that it looked kind of like VG Cats. Good work, yes indeed ^^
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
JVAGO

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well thanks Razz Didn't expect a nice comment...or a mean one. This was kind of a neutral thing. Eh well thanks Razz I never really got into drawing or sketching...I'm just a lazy PC Geek Razz Reminded me of being back in public school, callus. Heh dang pencils >_<
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Danny
Banned From Internets

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JVAGO wrote:
I never really got into drawing or sketching...I'm just a lazy PC Geek Razz

If you donīt want to draw - donīt. Or else youīll end up like me and I doubt someone wants that. Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
JVAGO

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[I have an assumption, miranda-IM?] Don't ask a person who is just begining to know you XD Thats almost retarded Rolling Eyes
JVAGO

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to double post but out of pure retardedness I am about to post the first sketch in my life to show you how much I improved in 48 hours XD Oh the horror of first sketches Razz But it shows I learn to mimic styling pretty quick. Mine does not look %100 like a vg cat but its %100 better than the first sketch shown below Laughing My friend Zac from SCL calls it "The Ball Thing". Well ever since finished my second sketch much above, I can no longer sketch not even as good as my first sketch. I think I got my first wish in my life and I wasted it..I wasted the second on an apple when having a conversation last week and she said mm apple..I said I wish I had one and mom came in with an apple >_>, merp O_>.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Drawing Corner All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: