Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Odd One's random artwork...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Drawing Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Odd Kitty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:57 am    Post subject: The Odd One's random artwork... Reply with quote

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/Kitriana/Graphic%20Design/CirclesOfThought.jpg

First piece I've been able to scan. I got... really, really, really bored in class one day. Took a styrofoam cup, drew a bunch of circles, and then filled them in o.o

It turned out... interesting, I suppose ^^;

Pen and ink drawing on fine toothed paper.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Oji

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

..looks like a tattoo design.
Odd Kitty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe individually o.O

I would be quite scared if that entire thing was a tattoo design *L*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Oji

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a little altering, it would make possibly one of the best back tattoos i've ever seen. seperating each circle a bit...of course.. i couldn't agree with what started to look like the neko kanji...needs to be kitsune! Razz
Odd Kitty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I am a nekoform/feline and not a kitsune... no Razz You want kitsune, you do it yourself! *L*

Although, now that I think about it... it might be a really cool back tattoo... but it ain't going on mine *L*
Vee Are Are Schee
Mini-Boss

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Cat Face Circle is not careful Fire Circle will fall down on it and light it on fire and then Cat Face Circle won't be happy anymore. Sad
Odd Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Fire circle has to burn through the Eye circle first to get to Cat Face *nodnod*

'nother piece that I forgot was even on my album.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/Kitriana/Graphic%20Design/Mandala.jpg

Mandala project for the computer. Sketched out first, then kinda fiddled around on Photoshop. I like the grain effect most of all, to give it the look of sand, since that's what a real mandala is made out of.
Oji

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Odd Kitty wrote:
Well, Fire circle has to burn through the Eye circle first to get to Cat Face *nodnod*

'nother piece that I forgot was even on my album.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/Kitriana/Graphic%20Design/Mandala.jpg

Mandala project for the computer. Sketched out first, then kinda fiddled around on Photoshop. I like the grain effect most of all, to give it the look of sand, since that's what a real mandala is made out of.

those felines look exactlty like a statue of bastet i had bought...really nice statue... until someone knocked it over and the head completely fell off.. but now its cool in a different sense... yet another image that would make more than a perfect tattoo Razz

Odd Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oji wrote:
those felines look exactlty like a statue of bastet i had bought...really nice statue... until someone knocked it over and the head completely fell off.. but now its cool in a different sense... yet another image that would make more than a perfect tattoo Razz

Well... they are Bastet. Silhouettes of Bast, at any rate. *twitches and cringes for the statue* Heh. Bast happens to be my patron goddess... the fact that the head came off one of her statues... *CLINGS to her own statue and protects it from all harm* o.o
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Drawing Corner All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: