Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Something I have noticed...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkeWolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:08 pm    Post subject: Something I have noticed... Reply with quote

I have noticed something, let me spin this yarn:

I have been here a while, went through a name change, popped smoke (dissappeard for a while,) gotten yelled at, been annoying as f*ck, made awsome friends (even with a Mod, who I often hang out with now...- I <3 j00 Maxxeh!-), and grew, both as a Furson, and as a Person.

I dont post as much as I used to, party because of my duty to my Country and fellow man, and parly because of something that sparked my interest.

Almoast 2 years ago, I met a friend, who showed me Sabrina online....got me interested in Furry, and eventually I found my way here, to PF....a place aboundant with everything that Furry has to offer. Music, Furs, Art, everything...I loved it, it glowed with 'fur', screamed 'furry' and hell, even felt like 'fur'....but, for some reason, now, there aint that much 'fur' here at all.

I hate to say it, and it even pains me to to say it...but PF has lost ALOT of its furryness. Alot of the Veterans might have noticed too...many of you Newcomers (no offence...) probably dont know, since you just got here...

What happend? I mean, PF IS teh shit, and I mean the shit, but what caused this awsomly furry place to lose its luster? Yes, %99.9 of all the users are furry, but I dont see as much furry in PF as I used to...

*sighs*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Feedback All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: