Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new dragon in town
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Introductions / Departures
View previous topic :: View next topic  

how many of you are dragons
me
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
not me
84%
 84%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 13

starslayer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject: new dragon in town Reply with quote

Hi guy and girls. I’ve posted a few times but thought I should introduce my self. My name is Starslayer and don’t bother giving me any body armor Twisted Evil , I brought my own evangelion. Had to remodel the cockpit to fit inside but it can take a nuclear bomb hit so it was worth it. I posted a pic of it below.

furry code: FDDcmpsw3dw A- C? D-- H-- M? P- R+++ T++ W- Z- Sm- RLU a- cln++ d-- e- f-- h* i+ j+ p* sm-
Avatar image used with permission by Jakkal check her stuff out here http://www.drakkolupen.com/main.asp
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RenaBhaLL

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey you--welcome to Planetfurry! I'm a big fan of dragons myself, thanks to the good lady McCaffrey, and a fan of eva as well...so I'm looking forward to seeing you around!

and there's no such thing as too much body armor here if you want to play that game--believe me, we've got enough lovable nutjobs around to complicate even an eva Very Happy
starslayer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah see what you mean. I've been reading the other intro post and I've decided to lock myself in a concrete bunker until skunkfox comes and goes.

Cool another eva fan Laughing

furry code: FDDcmpsw3dw A- C? D-- H-- M? P- R+++ T++ W- Z- Sm- RLU a- cln++ d-- e- f-- h* i+ j+ p* sm-
Avatar image used with permission by Jakkal check her stuff out here http://www.drakkolupen.com/main.asp
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PrincessB

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there! Welcome! I love dragons, they rock! My fave shirt I always wear has dragons on it.
Skunkfox aint so bad, course I believe I skipped the molesting, and went straight to friends, so...
Anyways stay away from any cookies, and unmarked boxes, and have phun!
<offers a welcoming hug>

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Stormwalker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I THOUGHT that avatar looked familiar. Smile Since this is your official welcome thread, I better give you an official-like wuffy welcome.

Welcome. (Well, what did you THINK I was gonna say? Laughing )

As I'm sure someone down the ages has said, dragons are always handy to have around. I'm also a fan of the "Good Lady McCaffrey", though I haven't watched much anime (A furry who hasn't watched anime? GAH! HERETIC! Laughing ), so I can't comment on Eva.

You'd know which nutcases to avoid, and which to placate with gifts by now, so I'll leave ya to it. *gets outta the immediate vicinity of the bunker*
starslayer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the welcome!

hi skunkfox I know you'll be here adventually, so i want to say that if you skip your normal wecome for newbies we will be great friends. if not this eva can run really fast.

you don't need to run as long as you don't plan on doing anything nasty to me, and if you to my eva can probably out run you anyway

<accepts hug>
this will be the only hug accepted in the forseeable future, accept from Quinn Very Happy

Mapper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool now we can stop buying matches to light the grille Wink
Welcome to Planet Furry starslayer1 I hope you enjoy your stay here with us. Very Happy

Av by GreyCat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Vee Are Are Schee
Mini-Boss

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why doesn't anyone want to get molested? Sheesh...

Well, right-O, welcome cookie. I got one, you don't.

*paws over welcome cookie*

Now you got one, I don't. Don't worry, a dragon should be able to eat it without the massive amounts of poisonous ingredients contained within doing much damage. The bomb I stuck in there might cause a problem when it explodes, but there are worse ways to go.
Henry_Hound

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to where time stands still.
Where no one leaves and no one will.

Welcome to PF , oficialy, you already know that you can't leave as Princess likes to lock the newbies in. And Skunky ain't all that bad. The more you fight it, the worse he gets.

starslayer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<unzips Vee Are Are Schee's stomach and tosses the cookie in then zips it shut and ducttapes it>

PrincessB

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, huggs are good, trust me! Quinn and I are the greeters that supply the huggs! Quinn gets hurt if you refuse the hug, I get a bit pouty, but get over it, and then go comfort Quinn. But yeah, theres nothing wrong with a "friendly" hug. Personally molestings arent bad either but to each his own...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
SalemFuchs

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

---

Last edited by SalemFuchs on Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Quinn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*A cute little arctic wolf cub runs up and gives you the bigest welcomeing hug you've ever had*

"Yay, someone wikes hugs!" ^.^

The Ataris 'In This Diary'
Being grown up isn't half as fun as growing up, these are the best days of our lives
The only thing that matters is just following your heart, and eventually you'll finally get it right
Vee Are Are Schee
Mini-Boss

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curses, duct tape! Nothing can get past that! Unless...

*regurgitates cookie in a mess of bile and stagnant blood*

Ha! *triumphantly waves the cookie* And what was that all supposed to acheive? Oh, right, the cookie has a bomb in it.

*explodes, raining the forum with fluids and zombie-bits*
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, a powergamer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Introductions / Departures All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: