Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TVDAVES Weekly Update!!!, Well Maybe not , after today!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> tvdave
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised Well after a quick call to the gold shop, I find out its too late to stop them the had spent about 1000 us on gold, and shop keeper said they were off to the rug shops, and rugs are worth more then gold, and there are about a million shops here in jeddah, that sell rugs, so its a lost couse, so Im off to the goat kicking competition, this is where goats are lined up and kicked as far as they can into next week , here we see Abdulla
getting his prize money, for kicking his goat into next Thursday, tonight its the costume Ball and best dressed contest, and wait till i get my paws on those vixens
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Well with my credit rating some where in the pits of hell, I went back to the room to get ready for the AC costume ball, leaving a note to the vixens, if they ever show up, to stay in the room till get back, so to the ball room I go, dressed as a rug merchant from Turkey, at the ball room I find almost all are dressed like Larwence of Arabia, then the vixens show up, never seeing the message , they start taking photos, and tork one of them off, and he is sitting next to me , as Kat takes his photo, he pulls his sward, and chases her all over the place, so I hope she is safe, I did buy a raffel ticket on a car that will be given away in the next day or two , but soon the judging will start on the best dressed ,

be good all
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing After the excitment died down , the judging started on who had the best costumes of the night ,well I thought I had it in the bag , when the winners were announced, first place went to Abdulla and his mate Lucy for the best Batman and Robin look alikes, well that did not sit well with all the 50 or 60 Lawernce of Arabia's that were there, and swords were drawn, and judges were chased, in to the desert, not a boring evening at all, tomorrow , the art auction , for the widdowed and homeless camels, what fun
Wink

TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Today the Middle East AC ends, and the last order of of the day is the Art Auction , for the homless camels, and sad to say there was only one peice of art, and early pictograph from Egypt, it was sad and very painfull to look at , but the vixens begged me to buy it to jazz up our tent,
so the bidding was hot, but I won the auction, bit since small furs come in here, ill e mail a copy of it to you, its not yiffy, but more medical, then anything.

so with the AC over we packed the car, stopped off at the quickie mart to load up on snacks, ice and sodas, and were just pulling out of the hotel parking lot , when the delegation from Jordan showed up , on their camels, asking where to sign up for the AC, the vixens pointed to the hotel , and said inside, and we drove off, laughing!
Be good all
SkunkFox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 2:56 am    Post subject: Laughing till it hurts!!!! Reply with quote

Very Happy Oh that was Good!! Errr I think I laughed my tail off....anyone know where I can get it reconnected at? *LMTO!!!!!!!!*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 3:08 am    Post subject: Re: Laughing till it hurts!!!! Reply with quote

SkunkFox wrote:
Very Happy Oh that was Good!! Errr I think I laughed my tail off....anyone know where I can get it reconnected at? *LMTO!!!!!!!!*

"At a retail store?" he asked punningly.

Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
elMaxx
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gee! I think i did too laughed my tail off! Very Happy And Dave, excellent stuff!
SkunkFox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 7:26 am    Post subject: Re: Laughing till it hurts!!!! Reply with quote

Cateagle wrote:
SkunkFox wrote:

"At a retail store?" he asked punningly.

Cateagle

Hardy Har Har Cateagle. Make fun of the skunkfox who laughed his tail off at a good funny story. Well at least it's back on now...I just wish those annoying doctors had taken a little more thought into it. It's upside down! How am I supposed to spray people with an upside down tail now?!??! *Snickers* Still it was one heck of a good thing you wrote you rascal you Dave!!! *still laughing at it!!*

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised I don't know what it is with travel and vixens, on the was back to Riyadh, in the first hour, they slammed all the water, juce and soda, and all the snacks, and then the kidneys kicked in, and it was every 20 minutes, stopping to pee, or pet camels, and play chineese fire drill when we stopped for gas, but after the 10 hour drive, we pulled up to the tent, unpacked the car, and the vixens, ran off to find their camels, and took them to the warm spring for a bath, as you can see in the photo below, the palms to the left, is where I do most of my writing, and 3 of the vixens with the camels off to bath, sam is with me , enjoying the view from my tent, also got an e mail, looks like I won the Car in the contest , and they are going to bring it to my tent later this week. well sam is pulling my arm, she sorta wants somthing right now , so later

Be good all
SkunkFox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the car! Hope it doesn't turn out to be a saturn of all things! ya know overheating, exploding engine saturn. or my personal favorite on that ford line the ole Run for your lives it's possesed by evil spirits car!! (hey the mechanic said it not me!!)
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing The saudi desert is vast and deadly, forever silent, but can tell many tails, in the past 6 years I have learned to read the sands, on the passing of a viper, scorpion, or lizzard, such is the case of today when I got home to my tent , and found the vixons not home, only a camel in the kitchen who had knocked the rice over, and was stuffing its face, chasing it out, I returned to the front of the tent , the sands told me 2 cars drive up , and one drove away, there were vixen prints, going over to the second car, and it went off to the deseert, it looks like the car I won at the AC raffale
was delivered, and the vixens went off for a joy ride, so it seams, so I get in my SUV and follow the tracks of my new car , about 10 miles later, I had seen where they had stoped and run around , and dropped a water bottle and candy wrapper, it 15 miles I found the car , wrapped aroind a small tree by power line road, , and in the sand were 4 sets of vixen prints heading back to the tent, well let me go find them to see if they are ok.......be good all

SkunkFox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eek! Run Vixens Run!

Oh I can't say Dave is too happy losing his new car right now, but at least his first priority is the Vixen's well being. I hope their alright. Sad

SkunkFox
Vixen's if you can read this before Dave I hope your alright, and if you are play hurt he'll give you tons of attention and pampering then. He just seems like that kind of fellow to me, so splash a little bit of ketchup mixed with flour into your fur for realism and play hurt! That is unless your really hurt then you still get pampering and tons of attention.

TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I found the Vixens about 5 miles away on a dune heading back to the tent, shaken but unhurt , I think the learned their lesson , on driving,
so I took them to Baskins Robbins for ice cream, bys as of right now I havent been posting, since Im down for the past week due to a bad sinus infection, Crying or Very sad, Im up today, but the vixens will not let me out, so im stuck in the pillow room with two of them curled up witjh me to keep me warm, and the other two running to get me water , soup or meds, at my beck and call, , so Ill be down for a while, I hope all is well for you all out there Wink

be safe

SkunkFox

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that has to be the best in bedside nursing I've ever heard about. I'm glad to hear the vixens are alright as well, I was getting a tad worried about them!

Hope you get better soon Dave, and hope the Vixens are taking good care of you too! *Shoos TVDAVE offline with a wisk* go go rest Dave, shoo shoo! We'll e-mail if anything important happens, now go off with you! *reaches out through TVDAVES moniter and hits the disconnect button pulling his paw back through quickly lest it be removed.*

Good now that he's off getting some well deserved rest, it's Party Time!!

SkunkFox Twisted Evil

Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TVDAVE wrote:
Im up today, but the vixens will not let me out, so im stuck in the pillow room with two of them curled up witjh me to keep me warm, and the other two running to get me water , soup or meds, at my beck and call

Okay, if that's what you get when you have a sinus infection I WANT ONE RIGHT NOW!!! Wink

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> tvdave All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 3 of 12

Jump to: