Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TVDAVES Weekly Update!!!, Well Maybe not , after today!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> tvdave
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is never a dull moment here at the tent in the Saudi Desert, out here we share space with all the critters, that live here, like snakes, scorpions, bugs, camels and so on, the nastiest of these, is the camel spider, and is large , about the size of your paw, and brown , the color of camel fur, they mainly are found hitching rides on camels, the camels stink, that attract flys , that attract small birds, who eat the flys, and when the bird lands on the camel, the spider pounces, and he has a meal, so earlyer today, Im here at my desk doing paper work , with Tahsha curled up next to me , and the rest are in the kitchen cooking up a batch of fried chicken, for lunch, when there is this blood curdling scream, so tahsha and I race to the kitchen , to find that a camel spider wondered into the kitchen and hopped on to Sam, who is running around beating herself with a big spoon trying to get it off, then the other vixens get wooden spoons as well now , and are wacking her if she gets near them for fear of the spider getting on them , so I get a big wood spoon and brush the spider off, then getting a pot , I shoo it inside the pot and cary it outside, to the other side of the dune and toss it , with that over, its back to the tent, and all settle down , but as Im typing this , Kat has gone out to look for it, and tryed to stomp it to death, but its now hopped on her, and the other 3 vixens are now throwing rocks at her trying to get the spider off, Yep! there is never a dull moment here at the tent, I have to pack my bags for the AC tomorrow Be good all
Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahahahahahahaha! ok, now that I can see.

Sean

elMaxx
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Curls up laughing!!* Dave, just a suggestion, you should do a daily update man Smile Something like "Tent Tales" that would rule Smile
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing today is the day , at about 4 am this morning, I rousted the vixens out of the pillow room to start packing the station wagon, for the trip to the Saudi AC in Jeddah, cause I wanted to be on the road by 7 am for the 10 hour trip, , and soon sutecases, boxes, and every thing in the tent, was packed in and on the car, well, we almost tiped it over, and had to repack, but the car looks like it will hold the load, I hope!, as 7 am rolled around, I made a last check , of the tent with the vixens , curling irons off, candles out, gass off, , food, soda and water packed in coolers with ice, snacks, fruit, and bags of what ever they like to munch on , check!
In the car we went, fired it up and was driving away , when I had this this thought, and stopped, Any one need to pee, I announced, 3 doors opened and 4 vixens ran behind the dune, and one by one they returned, but we cound not leave till they had to say good by to the camels, and there they were kissing them good by , offf I know who Im not kissing tonight, packing themselves back in the car, we were off, to Jeaddh , and will report at every stop along the way , and with photos too and the first one is below, and feel free to post be good all
Galadrion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yikes! Well, take my wishes for a good trip, and my hopes that you don't run into any crosswinds...

Yeesh - it looks like you're trying to get at least some milage by sailing that thing across the desert. Good luck...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
caspian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any one besides me think the wheel barrow on top is to help move the luggage around? Very Happy

Casp

TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you can see the man below is not happy, and let me tell you why! the first twenty minutes into the trip were going well, the vixens were happy hanging their heads out the car windows, and yelling at passers by, and then starts the "are we there yets", and so forth , when they scream for me to stop, I think somthing is wrong, and pull over, carefull not to tip the car over, 3 doors open and 4 vixens go bounding across the desert, to meet our friend below, so I get out as well to see whats wrong, and they are over where he is , wanting to pet the camels, then to kiss them , and hes yelling at them, you want to kiss camel , you give me money! Oh NO I think, its a camel pimp, you see them all along the back roads, here, where a fur can get a little action on the side. Hey you! he yells at me, if they want to touch camel, you have to pay, I tell him no thanks, and try to heard the vixens back to the car, Kat pulls out her camera, and takes a photo, now hes torked, and yelling, no photos of camels, give me money now, this scares the camels, and they run off, and he runs off cursing, after the vixens water a dune, we are back on the road, its going to be a long trip, and only 20 minutes have passed be good all
Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snort, guffaw!

OW OW OW OW OW OW OW !!!!

Oh my sides! A Camel Pimp!!! Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After 20 stops for the vixens, to water the desert, and for gas, we were about an hour out of Jeddah, when I have to pull Over, it was 3 pm and the rush hour traffic had begun , and it had taken up both lanes of the road, the vixens loved this , camel traffic as far as we could see, we were held there for about 3 hours, til the road cleared, and it was back on the way to Jeddah, the vixens were hungry, since they ate all the food, dramk all the soda and water, so I better find a KFC soon Laughing
Be good all
Pflarrian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Camels, camels, EVERYWHERE!!! Smile
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like the Camel Trophy Wink
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised SOOoooo after the traffic jam, we finaly made it to Jeddah , and found our hotel, fist off the bellhops were not happy to see us, when we pulld up to the Hotel Aly-babba-El Falisal -Al Rokmon-Motel 6, where they leave the tourch out for you , after a hefty tip, to the hops, all was taken to the King Fhad suite tent, and unpacked, first order of busness, was washing and bathing the vixens, after 10 hours of riding in the car, and throwing food at each other, it was time to defunk the fur, but I had other plans, while they played in the spring, I was going to camp out in line at the AC so I could sign up first thing in the morning, but when I got there I found this motly crew, they just looked at me for a moment, then one of them yelled , Hey Buddy!! line forms to the rear, tommorrw should be a good day
the contests start Wink
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised After sitting all night by the fire telling tall tails with the shabobs, the doors open ti Saudi AC, and got the vixens and I, all signed for the events of the next few days, so I want back to the tent suite, to find the vixens all passed out, looks like they partied all night, from the looks of it, so with a change of clothes, I went off to the first event of the day, The Camel Droping Contest, this is where you have teams of 4 furs, and they have to lift 2 camels by crane as fast as they can and drop them, and this goes on all day till they pit the two fastest teams, to a death drop match, the winners get fame, money , new tents, and all the fems they can handle, also extra points can be scored, if camels are droped in unsuspecting passers by, thank goodness the vixens were still sleeping and missed this, well it on the the goat kicking contest in a few.

Be good all
Bearion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<<Wipes tears from face>> Ah...I needed that! A good laugh starts the day right!

Thanks for the travelog, TD! I love it.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the 'con! Wink

Bearion
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing The Camel Drop over, I grab a quick lunch, of one of the damaged camels from the contest, and head over to the goat kicking contest, but first I trudge back to the hotel, for a fresh change of cloths, and find the vixens gone, and my visa card too, going down the the front desk , I ask the clerk if 4 vixens had passed by there, Yes he said, about a few hours ago, they asked for a taxi , and directions to the best gold shop in town

Agraaahhhh! Crying or Very sad

Be good all
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> tvdave All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 2 of 12

Jump to: