Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TVDAVES Weekly Update!!!, Well Maybe not , after today!!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> tvdave
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 11:27 am    Post subject: TVDAVES Weekly Update!!!, Well Maybe not , after today!!!! Reply with quote

July 20, 2002

Well due to problems here in the url , my writings will have to wait for a while, im still going to have a copy on the book shelf over at the old raccoons place, Ill get with him after he gets back from AC, and give him time to let the dust settle , Went and got a chocolate cake mix for the vixens to cook up for Sabrinas birtday, but when i got back to my tent , they had a food fight, and the mix was all over the rugs, and all in their fur, so i made them clean up the mess, and took them down to the oasis spring for a bath,I went back to the Mini mart, and got another cake mix, and baked and iced this one myself, then had to go back to work, when I got back to my tent , all I found was a few crumbs on the plate, and all the milk gone, and the vixens taking a nap, they ate the cake! drank all the milk, and left me the dirty plate, all in one day here in the Saudi Desert......be good all

Last edited by TVDAVE on Tue Jul 23, 2002 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
elMaxx
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weekly update? wouldn't that be too long to wait for the fans? Smile

Well, check your link dude, i think i got it going! Very Happy

TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised After what went on today, this might be a daily log.

When I go to work in the morning here its 4.15 am , the vixens are still deep in sleep , after playing all night, and trying to do evil things to me while I sleep, they get up around noon , and are left to their own devices till I get back to the tent, today is going smoth, im out testing a new satuplink and for grins run into Max and Tygon in messenger, so we net phone for a while, chatting and laughng about the evil things they are up to , then its back to work , then later I poke at Chris Foxx who comes on for a few, then after the test is done , we pack up the equipment , and head for the barn, now there are things I dont leave around the tent while im gone, the laptop is one, a while back I came hone , and found the vixens on the net, in fact , Maxx the Black Rabbits place, looking at some most yiffy pic's, it took me several hours to convince them, there is no such thing as Ass Paint, they wanted me to go down to the hardware store and get some, for what? I dont want to know, as I write this , the 4 of them are down at the warm spring under the palms, splashing about, , and here in the desert sound carries, and Im not going to sleep tonight , I just heard one of them say, "tonight when tvdave is asleep, lets paint his toenails pink" and they all laughed, well Im gonna go join them , be good all! Wink
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At 330 am this morning, I woke to find my toe nails were not painted pink like the vixens planned, but some purplely looking color, with sparkelly things, they looked so cute there sleeping , I didn't have to heart to wake them, so I was off to work , not much went on there today, so when I got back to the tent, the vixens were up , and dressed in their finest silks, it was food shopping day here, so I piled them all into the Yukon, and off we went to the Safeway, once in side, they scampered the ilse's for things they needed, while I had the push cart, looking for items I wanted, in a few each was back with the items she wanted, one brought packs of fresh chicken, the other, bags of rice, the third, all sorts of fruts, but the forth brought, 4 jars of mayonnaise, 3 cans of whipped cream, and a bottle of the chocolate stuff you put on icecream, Hmmmmmm this does not bode well, Im going to run and hide tonight,,,,,,,,be good all
caspian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean "this does not bode well"!? Wink

It sounds like a nice chiken and rice dinner for five with a large Fruit salad on the side. Wink I was just wondering whats going to be eaten for the rest of the week? Wink Unless you go shopping every night Smile

What are you Vixens Names by the way?

Casp
The ever so helpful Smile

TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Its not so much the chicken and rice, that I mind, its what is planed for the 4 jars of mayonnaise, the 3 cans of whipped cream and the choco stuff, several weeks ago while I was sleeping , they rubbed honey in my fir, and sprinkled paper confetti all over me , desert vixens are a playfull lot, and are very loveing, but when they want to pull a joke, watch out, and im still trying to get the purple toe nail polish off,
caspian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recoment finger nail polish remover. Smile

Caspian the OH so Helpful Smile

Pat The Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My suggestion is tire them out before going to bed Razz

fuzzy?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
elMaxx
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ummmm.... i donīt know Pat... that suggestin could backfire, encouraging them to do the same every night Wink now, how about a nice chat with hot cocoa and milk at night.... yea i know, i wouldnīt do the same with 4 vixens around Wink
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised I had problems with that , I have tried that, but to no avil. they are night players, me a day fox, and I go to bed early, and that's when they get the idea to play with me.

and as for their names, its Sam, Tahsha, Roxy, and Katt, now Sam is my favorite, shes the first to greet me when I get back to the tent, gets me up in the morning, and sees me off, and she does all the cooking, feeds the camels, and trys to keep the other three in line,

TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2002 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yestersay was an early day off , due to a major sand storm , so I was back to the tent early, and the vixens were happy to see me , and since it was nasty outside, we had a nice quite time inside, till supper, a nice hot capsa, was served (steamed goat on yellow rice) a most tasty dish!, by then the dust storm subsided, then it was off down the hill, to have a nice soak in the warm spring, under the palms, after drying in the warm breeze, and brushing down, it looked like the 4 were tired , and it was lights out, till 330 am when Sam got me up, only to find I was done up like a hot fudge sunday, I was covered in whipped cream, from head to toe, and a cherry on my forhead, so I had to stumble back down the warm spring, and wash off , come back to dry, and do a qiuck breakfast, that Sam made me , and all this time I said not a word, but as I kissed Sam good by, I went back into the kitchen , and filled three glasses with ice water, and taking them into the den, I placed each glass ever so gently on the forhead of each sleeping fox, but not Sam, and went to work.

Around 9 30 this morning there was a nasty message on my desk , "This means war" it read....be good all

Pat The Fox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2002 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least that sandstorm probably left alot of extra sand for sandbags

fuzzy?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Well this has been a quick week here in Saudi Arabia, when I got home today, the vixens were in a most excited state, due to a letter that came by camel post, today, it was an invitation to attend the Middle East
Arthrocon 2002 , in Jeddah on the Red Sea, in the next few days, , and all four vixens , are here begging me to take them along, so we will have to see, since the other day when I woke up, to go to work , the tent was gone, just my sleeping mat, and change of cloths, were all that were there, so I might let them sweat for a few days, but expect a full report and photos if i go Wink

Be good all

TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well its 1 am here in Saudi, the vixens wont let me sleep, till I give them an answer, if we are going to Jeddah, to the Middle east AC, , so I told them yes, if I can get some sleep, now they are pulling out all the travel cases, and running around the tent now, packing, and we arnt leaving till 3 days from now, so Im off to sleep under the palms

Be good all
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of today , I could not go near the tent, with all the brohaha and packing, the vixens are doing, so I spent most of the day, down by the oasis dosing, till Kat came running down with a print in her hand, wanting to know who was in the pic, it was of Maxx, one that was sent to him showing him looking cute, well, I went up to the tent and found them gathered round the laptop, drooling, at cute Maxx, seeing me enter the tent, they begged to know who this was and were he could be found, I told them, and said he lived over behind the next sand dune, and off they ran, that should keep them busy for a while, I then hid the laptop and went back down to doze under the palms, a while later I was hit by a flying sandal, lol Laughing

Be good all

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> tvdave All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

Jump to: