Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chapter 50?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hortmage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TGIF007 wrote:
Hortmage wrote:
I'm going to need some brain bleach for that second crowbar reference....

I'm afraid that I'm missing something here. The only recollection I have was Sabrina using a crowbar as a twirling baton (which seemed weird at the time but didn't warrant comment).

If there is an explanation that won't require me to get out the brain bleach I'd appreciate it.

The whole crowbar in-joke was explained by Mike.

MY reference was that Sabrina's mom was caught by Sarge in the exact same position, in the exact same stage of (un)dress.

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, the crowbar reference is based on a request by an underaged Albedo fan made of the artist Steve Gallacci. Which was turned into a really big in-joke in the furry community Cool

It's pretty much forgotten now. Iron Badger told Mike, Crystal, and me about it at MFM-7, and I've been trying to bring it back single-pawedly Smile

Iron Badger wrote an email to myself and some friends, which I augmented and sent to Matt Trepal to explain the fanart of Portia I drew for him which would be here

The full explanation you can find here Cool

And congrats to all who recognized the joke without being told! Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TGIF007 wrote:
Actually, for those who prefer an active form of home defense w/o going so far as a handgun, a crowbar by the bedside isn't a bad choice.

On the other hand, since Chris has a skunk in the house for home defense, what does he need with a crowbar? Very Happy

(Other than it being ungentlemanly to rely on Sabrina for home defense!)

LOL!

Actually, an idea I had that I more or less decided not to use involved a break-in while Sabrina was at home alone.

She's surprised by an intruder who tells her at gunpoint to "turn and face the wall!"

It ends there.

At the end of the chapter, Chris comes home, after passing a state police car going the other way, to find a strong smell in the house and Sabrina wearing rubber gloves finishing wiping down the walls and the woodwork. Sabrina's only explanation is "Never tell a skunk to turn around" Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Tigermark
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too funny Chris. That would make the furry Dumb Criminals file, no doubt.

Tigermark

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
racky raccoon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So.... what...... am i the only fur that would like to Endora like it Twisted Evil

judging by the replys its a yes Wink

huh so much for experience Laughing

-Mike Regan-
I want a Lawyer, a Doctor... A CHEESE SANDWICH
-Harley Quinn-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
racky raccoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tut tut Mike reading those comics will makes you go blind.
Twisted Evil

humm Endora vs. Val in h2h mud contest... place your bets for THAT one lol my money is on both of them to come back home with Mike and I Razz

...and so Racky over steps the mark and is sent to hell... Rolling Eyes

meh im good for it Wink

and i bet she would look MUCH better aye Chris Wink *nod nod know what i mean wink wink*

-Mike Regan-
I want a Lawyer, a Doctor... A CHEESE SANDWICH
-Harley Quinn-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

racky raccoon wrote:
... and i bet she would look MUCH better aye Chris Wink *nod nod know what i mean wink wink*

I do indeed! Wink Cool
CameraSkunk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AmigaDragon wrote:
TGIF007 wrote:
On the other hand, since Chris has a skunk in the house for home defense, what does he need with a crowbar? Very Happy

But how hard is it to clean a whole house or even just a room after that? :-& #Crazy

Just a note on how hard it is to clean a whole house after that, and that was after a small skunk was spooked...never mind one the size of Sabrina.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TGIF007

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CameraSkunk wrote:
AmigaDragon wrote:
TGIF007 wrote:

But how hard is it to clean a whole house or even just a room after that? :-& #Crazy

Just a note on how hard it is to clean a whole house after that, and that was after a small skunk was spooked...never mind one the size of Sabrina.

Boil a pot of white vinegar - it will clear out the smell quite well.

For the last four or five years I've had problems of skunks living under my deck spraying the house repeatedly during mating season (December and January).

The stuff penetrates foundation walls and makes the house feel as if pepper spray had been set off.

Research and experimentation found that the boiling vinegar solution works best.

It also showed that fox urine was not reliable for driving them away.

TGIF
anthony
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm....

That sounds almost like something that the MythBusters would have done...
(Email them. They need the suffering... )

Smile

Anyway, they proved that the stench-removing powers of Tomatojuice is a myth(Didn't Chris get skunked in a chapter, and took a tomatojuice bath), and that the only thing that really worked was the bakingsoda, dishwashing liquid, (hydrogen?)peroxide mix, and that it even beat the commercial stuff...

Like my Avatar?
Why not surf over to www.micecomics.com and tell Mary what a stellar job she did...
ScottyDM

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've found human urine to be extremely effective at keeping wild raccoons out of the sweetcorn. I had a patch of sweetcorn in a riverbottom that was prime raccoon habitat. There'd be paw prints all around my garden, but none in the corn.

Scotty

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're basically marking off your territory, and all they sense is that some bigger animal has claimed a claim to the turf...

BTW, you need to update the scent markings every other week, or when it dries after a rain storm.

Twisted Evil this also works against dogs who you want off your lawn...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Chapter 50? Reply with quote

My apologies for the spammer. He's been booted and banned

Chris
Whip-lash
Kneel before me... for I am Root!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: Re: Chapter 50? Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:

Thank you Chris for notifying us. And thank you Nite for taking care of it so promptly. Smile
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Re: Chapter 50? Reply with quote

Whip-lash wrote:
ChrisFoxx wrote:

Thank you Chris for notifying us. And thank you Nite for taking care of it so promptly. Smile

Yost's Sixth Irrefutable Law of Life: Don't F'k with my Story blog! Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: