Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Sabrinavers Inter lock :)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
caspian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 11:48 am    Post subject: The Sabrinavers Inter lock :) Reply with quote

I feel kind of strainge being a newbie and starting my third or four topic here.

However, I have been thinking about and noticing that it seems like the Writers of the Sabrinavers seem to have a hidden out line or time chart of where and when people in the Sabrinavers are going to be. It may have been congeled when Chris and james Started Tabitha. there are so many cross refrences between stories it is almost mindboughling.

Simple example : Tabitha bumps into Tygon in the park where he meets Victoria. in Victora and Tygon Story By Tygon.

More complex example: Chris is telling Tabitha about Wendy in the story Tabitha by Chris and James. meaning no matter what Wendy will be moving to vermont in either of the two time lines whether Sabrina and Chris have only one child or five. Conferming that Gone Wylde is now part of the secret out line with Chris's and James's blessings Smile

Major Overlaps: Sabrina doing to the Adult films convention not only overlaps in the Sabrina Online the cartoon, Sabrina Online the Story and ZigZag the story and continues with the teddys that ZigZag sticks in Sabrinas traveling Kit to Sabrina posing in them for Chris. Then not erasing the digital camera and having Zigzag have Clarence set up the software so Zigzag can down load them to Floppies for another major cross over ( that has not happened yet) many chapters down the line Very Happy You cannot tell me that crossing over with this detail is by accident and with out major planing Very Happy

These are just three that I rember at the top of my head, But I though that discusing these wonderful cross over in the Sabrinavers was well worth a topic of discussion.

Please add more crossovers that I have missed or not yet found or rembered to post Smile

Casp Very Happy

caspian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AAAAh Mike that takes all the fun out of it. If you take the mystery out you take out half the Fun. Laughing

And you half to admit that it would be really Cool If there is a Master out line or flow chart. Laughing

And yes every one reads every one elses story, but the parts of the puzzle do lock together well.

Casp Smile

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

caspian wrote:
And you half to admit that it would be really Cool If there is a Master out line or flow chart. Laughing

Heh, for certain stories there are, and some of the others refer to it as well. Smile

Conspiratorially,
Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Galadrion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FNORD!

Naughty Cateagle, mustn't reveal those tricks just yet... *evil grin*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rava

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So yes for some stories there is a over all plotline set and they dont all work together. Now the question is which ones Wink
whiterabbit
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What exactly are the "Sabrinavers"?

Back in action!

Anyone who calls themselves normal is either a fascist or a liar.
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whiterabbit wrote:
What exactly are the "Sabrinavers"?

A whole set of stories inspired by EWS's "Sabrina Online" comic. The initial story by Chris Yost has encouraged the emergence of a number of others that share basic aspects of that universe. Though there are other writers who also take their inspiration directly from EWS's work. I imagine that an argument can be made that there exists a whole sheaf of Sabrinaverse worldlines.

Thoughtfully.
Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
whiterabbit
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I understand. So a bunch of different stories, set in the Sabrinaverse? Sort of like Expanded universe Sabrina. Not necessarily involving Eric's or anyone elses characters, but just in that same world?

Back in action!

Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whiterabbit wrote:
I think I understand. So a bunch of different stories, set in the Sabrinaverse? Sort of like Expanded universe Sabrina. Not necessarily involving Eric's or anyone elses characters, but just in that same world?

Yup, that's basically what it is.

whiterabbit
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tygon wrote:
whiterabbit wrote:

Yup, that's basically what it is.

Oh, well in that case, I have been working on a Sabrinaverse story, too.

Back in action!

Rava

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just dont tell James he's a Sabrinaverse writer. He is strictly ZigZag Wink

That reminds me I have a funny story to tell about that but I'll leave it for the AC report
Kinsfire
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you thinkin' the elevator story, girl? Laughing

Kinsfire

Rava

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*laughs* You bet I am Twisted Evil
Kinsfire
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That'll be two Con reports it'll be in - when I get around to mine...Laughing

Kinsfire

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: The Sabrinavers Inter lock :) Reply with quote

caspian wrote:
I feel kind of strainge being a newbie and starting my third or four topic here.

Well heck, SOMEbody's got to do it! Smile

caspian wrote:
However, I have been thinking about and noticing that it seems like the Writers of the Sabrinavers seem to have a hidden out line or time chart of where and when people in the Sabrinavers are going to be. It may have been congeled when Chris and james Started Tabitha. there are so many cross refrences between stories it is almost mindboughling.

Hard to tell, really, although I'd be willing to buy that.

To me, it may have been inspired not so much by Tabitha but by Sabrina The Story , wherein I used The Story to fill in the little fiddly bits between strips. When James began Zig Zag he started crossing over bits of mine, and it kinda snowballed from there Smile
Simple example : Tabitha bumps into Tygon in the park where he meets Victoria. in Victora and Tygon Story By Tygon.

caspian wrote:
Major Overlaps: Sabrina doing to the Adult films convention not only overlaps in the Sabrina Online the cartoon, Sabrina Online the Story and ZigZag the story and continues with the teddys that ZigZag sticks in Sabrinas traveling Kit to Sabrina posing in them for Chris. Then not erasing the digital camera and having Zigzag have Clarence set up the software so Zigzag can down load them to Floppies for another major cross over ( that has not happened yet) many chapters down the line Very Happy You cannot tell me that crossing over with this detail is by accident and with out major planing Very Happy

To be honest, it happened in The Story long before it happened in the comic strip, so in reality Eric cross-overed me Smile And James filled in his version of what happened where Sabrina never got to tell Chris that she went to the convention. In my corner of the Universe, Sabrina showed up for work and Zig Zag told her to jump in, she was going to Michigan. James made it seem more planned. The strip came along some months later.

caspian wrote:
Please add more crossovers that I have missed or not yet found or rembered to post Smile

Yeah; heck, even I've lost track of 'em all Very Happy

Chris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

Jump to: