Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chapter 49
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cirrel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:47 am    Post subject: Chapter 49 Reply with quote

First off. Thank you Chris - on many levels.

For an interesting cameo - (how did you know I was into photography that much? I was official photographer for our HS paper - did my own developing andf everything.) I reelly liked the lines about aperature sensitive stuff. Very Happy

Thanks also for a fun stroll through the supermarket, for the stroll through memory lane concerning the Thanksgiving Day preparations.

And finally for just an overall good read.

Maybe you'll even tell me what that 'weekend' was all about. I seem to have forgotten. (Damn old age!)

Cirrel - Who likes Sabrina even better than he did before. Damn! She can be sexy!

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Chris! Welcome back to the land of the writing, LOL. Really great chapter. I agree with C, Sabrina CAN be really sexy. The shopping trip reminds me of many TL and I have had together. I look forward to the Foxx and family Thanksgiving Day Special, LOL.

Tigermark (Yep, been watching for your return, my friend)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Chapter 49 Reply with quote

Cirrel wrote:
First off. Thank you Chris - on many levels.

Wow, sure thing!

Quote:
For an interesting cameo - (how did you know I was into photography that much? I was official photographer for our HS paper - did my own developing andf everything.) I reelly liked the lines about aperature sensitive stuff. Very Happy

Because you told me Wink

Well, you didn't tell me all of that, but there was an email once (although I think I lost it in my first Eudora crash) where you said you'd done a good bit of photography. The aperature-preferred bit was a combination of testing my own memory when I was playing with photography back in the 70's Smile

Quote:
Thanks also for a fun stroll through the supermarket, for the stroll through memory lane concerning the Thanksgiving Day preparations.

My pleasure. I wish I could have done more with it.

Quote:
And finally for just an overall good read.

I'm glad to know you weren't disappointed. Thank you for the kind words! Smile

Quote:
Maybe you'll even tell me what that 'weekend' was all about. I seem to have forgotten. (Damn old age!)

<G> Actually, I swiped that from an inscription someone did in a book for the friend of my vixen sister Smile

Quote:
Cirrel - Who likes Sabrina even better than he did before. Damn! She can be sexy!

Paws off Wink

Chris!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Tigermark"]Wow Chris! Welcome back to the land of the writing, LOL. [/quote

Thanks Smile Feels GREAT to be back!

Quote:
Really great chapter. I agree with C, Sabrina CAN be really sexy.

Thanks, and paws off Wink

Quote:
The shopping trip reminds me of many TL and I have had together. I look forward to the Foxx and family Thanksgiving Day Special, LOL.

It's not going to be easy, but if all goes well and I don't cut any corners, I should be able to pull this off. Smile

Quote:
Tigermark (Yep, been watching for your return, my friend)

Feels awfully good to have been missed Smile

Chris!
... who now no longer need keep people waiting, Eric's relented and now the chapters can go straight up! w00t! Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good read Chris, I was just thinking if Sabrina ever left that book out and Chris found it and saw the inscription Twisted Evil I'd love to hear the explanation our favorite femme skunk comes up with.

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Styx wrote:
Good read Chris, I was just thinking if Sabrina ever left that book out and Chris found it and saw the inscription Twisted Evil I'd love to hear the explanation our favorite femme skunk comes up with.

Thank you!

And why do you think she held it so close when she carried it into the bedroom? Wink
Leonato

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting a good look now, at what Sab and Chris look like living together, and I think we all agree, we like it Smile Thanks for the wonderfull chapter Chris, we have been missing you, and now that your back and swinging again, it... well... its a really great feeling man! I only hope I get a chance to meet ya in-the-fur someday, which is a distinct posibility, since I am now practically a lifetime member of MFM ::grins:: Welcome back man! And Awsome chapter!

PF's resident Lynx/Domestic Reader/DJ,
Leonato

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice read.

Kinda reminds me of a quote I read somewhere:

"Men go broke because of the money their wives save (while shopping)." Wink

mrblanche

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:39 am    Post subject: "On Sale?" Reply with quote

We went into downtown Dallas yesterday just to look around, and show our niece the sights. Biggest shopping day of the year (although it usually isn't, really), you know.

Took her into Neiman Marcus. She looked at a sweater, marked down from $695 to $465. Socks on sale at $22 per pair. A $200,000 coat.

We didn't even buy a $16 bar of soap!

Mike

Just enough to draw a crowd.
--Mr. Buffett
Concolor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noooooooooo!

Tell me she didn't say that! d'oh!

Oh, well. You may as well go ahead and have the police and EMS crews on standby. She's totally jinxed the get-together now.

Sweet chapter, Chris. Thanks!

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leonato wrote:
Getting a good look now, at what Sab and Chris look like living together, and I think we all agree, we like it Smile

To tell you the truth, I kind of like it myself Smile

Quote:
Thanks for the wonderfull chapter Chris, we have been missing you, and now that your back and swinging again, it... well... its a really great feeling man!

Man, you know how to make a guy feel good Smile Thanks, man!

Quote:
I only hope I get a chance to meet ya in-the-fur someday, which is a distinct posibility, since I am now practically a lifetime member of MFM ::grins::

I hope we do! Of course, getting to cons will depend on what I'm doing for a living between now and those, but my fingers are crossed tight!

Quote:
Welcome back man! And Awsome chapter!

Thank you on both counts! Smile

Chris
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:
Nice read.

Kinda reminds me of a quote I read somewhere:

"Men go broke because of the money their wives save (while shopping)." Wink

Women have it down to a science, man! And it's a science only they understand! Smile
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Regan wrote:
"ON SALE"

It's not learned, it's encoded into thier DNA.

Twisted Evil

LOL! More truth to that statement than you know, Mike! Smile

It can also manifest itself as something they buy they have no use for, but it "was such a bargain!" Smile

CR
Hortmage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allow me to add my congrats on a fine chapter!

Although...one does wonder...why was Sabrina trying to twirl a crowbar (heavy!) in front of a mirror, in the nude? That doesn't sound like the innocent little skunk we all know and love....

Contractual obligations??? Question

Hortmage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of shopping....here's an explanation for Why Women Shop Like They Do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: