Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ph34r his l33t skillz (yes chris you got me hooked on MT)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
racky raccoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 6:47 pm    Post subject: Ph34r his l33t skillz (yes chris you got me hooked on MT) Reply with quote

CHAPTER 49 HAS LANDED FOLKS!!!! (MT: mega tokyo.. READ IT ITS FUNNY!!!!)

yes its nearly been a year but what the hey!!!

thankyou Chris for getting it done.. once again i can drift into the relams of fantsiy!!!

good luck my friend

oh this may be sad but does anyone know the dates in which the other chapters were posted???

-Mike Regan-
I want a Lawyer, a Doctor... A CHEESE SANDWICH
-Harley Quinn-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Ph34r his l33t skillz (yes chris you got me hooked on MT Reply with quote

racky raccoon wrote:
CHAPTER 49 HAS LANDED FOLKS!!!! (MT: mega tokyo.. READ IT ITS FUNNY!!!!)

Why, +h4nk j00 V3ry mUch! Smile

Quote:
yes its nearly been a year but what the hey!!!

What can I say, sorry, I've been sick.

I, uh, took a wrong turn ... my suit didn't come back from the cleaners ... an old friend came in from out of town ... someone stole my car ... there was an earthquake, locusts ... It wasnt my fault, I swear to God!!!

Quote:
thankyou Chris for getting it done.. once again i can drift into the relams of fantasy!!!

Cool! I must've done it right! Smile

And it may interest yunz to know that Chapter 50 is already well under way! See, I don't want much lapse time here, and I'm already thinking that instead of 2 chapters, Thanksgiving may spread into three!

Quote:
good luck my friend

+h4nk joo! Smile

Quote:
oh this may be sad but does anyone know the dates in which the other chapters were posted???

Heck, I don't even know that one Wink All I can offer is that Chapter One went live on January 19, 1999 Cool

Chris!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
anthony
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: Ph34r his l33t skillz (yes chris you got me hooked on MT Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:

Quote:

Heck, I don't even know that one Wink All I can offer is that Chapter One went live on January 19, 1999 Cool

You could just connect to your server with an FTP program and take a look at the file attributes. Unless the files have been updated, that is...

Like my Avatar?
Why not surf over to www.micecomics.com and tell Mary what a stellar job she did...
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Ph34r his l33t skillz (yes chris you got me hooked on MT Reply with quote

anthony wrote:
ChrisFoxx wrote:

Quote:

You could just connect to your server with an FTP program and take a look at the file attributes. Unless the files have been updated, that is...

In theory, probably. But remember, Planetfurry was hacked a couple of years ago. Those are probably long gone Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Typhun

Location: Somerset, England - The left armpit of the universe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

best.
read.
ever.
thank you Mr Yost/foxx!
once more i can journey into a world of fur-dom.
.....cant wait to read the next chapter......

(just what mischeif can tabitha get up to ??? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil )

in that old-fasioned Avro of mine!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Typhun wrote:
best.
read.
ever.
thank you Mr Yost/foxx!

Thank you, Typhun! Smile

Quote:
once more i can journey into a world of fur-dom.
.....cant wait to read the next chapter......

There's some momentum here. A year again to wait? I don't think so! Smile

Quote:
(just what mischeif can tabitha get up to ??? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil )

Hmmmmm, goooood question .... we may just have to look into that now, won't we? Cool

Chris
racky raccoon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope you use my idea later in the story, the one that we talked about.... (i hope you remember.. proberly not though it wasnt very ground breaking and of course you could proberly write a better one Rolling Eyes )

i m glad that it was everything i imagined even with ur "life problems (for want of a better word)" it hasnt effected ur stance in writing (ITS STILL GREAT!!!)

lets hope chapter 50 comes quickerly for you (AND US Wink)

-Mike Regan-
I want a Lawyer, a Doctor... A CHEESE SANDWICH
-Harley Quinn-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
Henry_Hound

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great chapter Chris as usual, And very funny look at what some females will do to use a coupon even if they would save more money by not being the 3rd can in the first place. Though I doubt many are like that in real life.
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've already emailed you with my impressions, but let me publically express thanks for this one. Of course, since the Old Gray Raccoon pointed it out, I have beaten you for the title of longest time between chapters; I don't especially care to try and defend it or relinquish it, but you're not alone there. Smile

Good luck in the job hunting,

Best wishes,
Cateagle

PS. With an ending like that, you know it's going to be an "interesting" Thanksgiving there.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: