Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chapter 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Tabitha the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
caspian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 4:51 pm    Post subject: Chapter 10 Reply with quote

Another great Job Chris and James Very Happy

You did have to leave us with another cliff hanger though did you?! Laughing

The return of Windy nice touch Very Happy I can see many of us are going to be heart broken and in tears again when the time change hits with Chris and Windy if they get back together to be ripped apart again.

Tabitha handled telling Sabrina who she was well. Excellet job all Very Happy

Caspian

TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Show and Tell. Killer Chris and James, who would have thought Tab would just come right out and tell her, and chris running off to the singles bar, and who should he find , but Wendy, and it was crash and burn for the Margay, but now will Sabrina believe, and where is she running too,

Quick, Sweet , and to the point , ,and it was good to see Chris smile again , but you should have went back for a parting shot of Chris and Wendy , before the chapter end. Wink
And this quick question ? Now Chris is almost 60 years old in this chapter
his son and and Tab have been poking at him to go out , and on his first try he finds Wendy , will they hook up, will it be Furagra time??

This was good , very good , well worth the wait

Thank you both!!!!

TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Oh and this Casp ! the story is not over yet, , but if Tab gets to tell Sabrina all, and gets her to belive, and get her to do a change on that fatefull day, every thing will have never happened to chris in chap 10 , Sabrina will be alive , and they will have grown old togather, and in the end only we will know , and Tabitha , and Chris will have never known the loss, or pain, but like I said, the story is not over yet, and there may be a long haul to go , so pull up a chair and have a shrimp, and lets watch Wink
caspian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TVDAVE wrote:
Laughing Oh and this Casp ! the story is not over yet, , but if Tab gets to tell Sabrina all, and gets her to belive, and get her to do a change on that fatefull day, every thing will have never happened to chris in chap 10 , Sabrina will be alive , and they will have grown old togather, and in the end only we will know , and Tabitha , and Chris will have never known the loss, or pain, but like I said, the story is not over yet, and there may be a long haul to go , so pull up a chair and have a shrimp, and lets watch Wink

True Dave but we will Know what might have been Sad But i would prefurr to have Sabrina alive to grow old with Chris. I how ever have faith in Chris and James to make it a real heart rencher any way Smile

Caspian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Excellent job, gentlefurs! Tabitha handled the meeting very well . . . I love the cliffhanger ending!

Although . . . what are the odds that Chris would meet Wendy in the first single's bar he goes to?

Keep up the good work, guys!
caspian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Although . . . what are the odds that Chris would meet Wendy in the first single's bar he goes to?

Considering this is the Sabrina vers i think the odds were in favor of it happening right off the bat Smile

Casp

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2002 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont want to sound cynical but that was a long wait for such a short chapter. We've waited shorter for longer and more involved chapters in both stories.

Still a cliff-hanger, but I get a sense of something not right here. As if once the story gets up to speed, it runs out if gas.

Chris- Keep up the good work. I'll just contiune reading and commenting on them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 10:55 pm    Post subject: Chapter 10 Reply with quote

Tres.....cool.....ye foxx........Wink

Cheetaur like......Smile

Interesting that she told her who she was .......that was an interesting twist.

She must have a reason to do so.........Smile
I wonder why.....hmmm

Oh well......great work as always.......Smile

Cheetaur

Avatar: Sheeri artwork by Chris Morrison (c) Chris Morrison
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Tabitha the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: