Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I know who Arden Is...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Identity Crisis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

webkilla wrote:
just pull a 'hunter' like in that 'Batman of the future' cartoon...
You mean Batman Beyond? That was an interesting extension of The Bat's legend, retire and pass the role on to another generation.
spydermonkey

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is the game a subscriber game? or is it like guildwars where i can play for free online?
either way it seems sweet to me.

hikaru
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a subscription game. Normally it's $30 in stores, but as I understand it, the current edition of PC Gamer has a free 14 day trial version.

"Coming to you Live and Transcribed..." - TVDave
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
webkilla

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AmigaDragon wrote:
webkilla wrote:
just pull a 'hunter' like in that 'Batman of the future' cartoon...
You mean Batman Beyond? That was an interesting extension of The Bat's legend, retire and pass the role on to another generation.

Yes, and oddly enough I find it one of the best... could be the sci-fi add-on, could be the low-down on super-natural abilites (no more non-scientific superpowers) and that with the Terry character, the main target audience got someone they could identify with.

and Hikaru, there is a far more potent addiction out there. It is called

World

Of

Warcraft

and you will join...

you will join the alliance...

and you will play the most glorious gnomish mage ever! (cuzz they are the best mages eva)

Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO no no EQ2 come on you know you want to

one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us Very Happy

webkilla

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no!

burn-out?

OH NOES!

hikaru
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Styx wrote:
NO no no EQ2 come on you know you want to

one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us Very Happy

I used to be a guide in EQ (Llamar the Easily Squished on Tribunal) and was offered a complimentary account on EQ2 if I would be a guide there too.

I said no.

I still say no.

Sorry, just say no to EverCrack.

webkilla

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhm... hikaru? You didn't clarify at the "burn-out" thingy?

and evercrack - warcrack yes (realize!)

hikaru
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

webkilla wrote:
Uhm... hikaru? You didn't clarify at the "burn-out" thingy?

Burn-out has nothing to do with what game I'm playing. It's about the fact that when I sit down to write, I have no motivation. Without motivation, there's not much chance of a good storry.

As for what game I'm playing, City of Heros.

SaberGatomon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may be a DEAD topic, but I do feel a need to put in my input as well. As a new-comer to this site, and haveing just read all of the stories recently, I tend to agree with the person who said that Antol may be Arden but that he may be buried in his soul. Remember that he was in a coma from an encounter with a DEMON, who killed his, then, partner. Might not have Arden made an agreement to co-habit his body in trade for healing him and remaining mostly in the back of his mind? This would be something that Arden would do to return to Sheila, and it does fit that he would return as someone that Sheila would recognize.

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again!
Twisted Evil
RedWolfDragon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well this probably is a dead thread but ill throw in my 2 cents worth:

Ok for one thing the mouse is thomas aka "fish" because when shelia names her kit thomas livingston bryant he asks why and she responds that he was some1 the she new in her journey and then when he and zigzag are talking he says that his name is thomas livingston bryant. its pretty obvious

as for anatol it might be arden it might not we'll just have to wait and find out hopefully soon

AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's only a "dead thread" because we've been waiting for so long to read a new chapter. Hikaru has had his share of troubles in the past year or so.

I thought the first/middle/last name order was switched around between "Fish" and the mouse, I'll have to go back and re-read to be sure.
From various clues, I'm thinking that Anatol currently might be (or contain) only part of Arden (preventing full awareness of that identity). In that case, he has to meet other vessels of Arden's parts to collect or deliver for full identity reintegration. If Arden wasn't split up (and we have met him in this act), then there's something else blocking his identity awareness.

AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I finally got around to looking, Fish was Thomas Livingston Brant (even though Sheila used Bryant when naming the kit) and the mouse is Thomas Bryant Livingston. But yes, the same person (soul, spirit, personality, whatever you want to call it) is now the mouse.
hikaru
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AmigaDragon wrote:
Ok, I finally got around to looking, Fish was Thomas Livingston Brant (even though Sheila used Bryant when naming the kit) and the mouse is Thomas Bryant Livingston. But yes, the same person (soul, spirit, personality, whatever you want to call it) is now the mouse.

Quite correct. Actually, I didn't bother to looking up Fish's surname and rememberd it as Bryant vs Brant. I'll probably back-date the name as I prefer Bryant better.

BTW: Plotting has resumed on the story. Assuming my ENTIRE FRICKEN WEEKEND is not once again taken up with work (though I desperately need the cash), I'll dust off Word and see if I can get another chapter out, even if it is a shorty.

Cheers

AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or...
Quote:
When he opened his eyes, they were no longer blue, but rather slit black pupils carved into yellow irises, floating in a pool of blood red...

Leaning back, the mouse allowed his sight to return to normal...
Perhaps the mouse is Arden rather than Fish, just using his name. Though I suppose Fish might even have access to the some of the same dragon powers as Arden.
Maybe it is Fish, as we've been saying.
Quote:
Though he had no qualms about flying, there was something unnatural about these jet aircraft that filled the sky.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Identity Crisis All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: