Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Attention

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jai_taigas
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:00 am    Post subject: Attention Reply with quote

I have learned alot these semesters I started college, but especially alot starting this Semester of college. The thought that comes to mind is if you can write if you have not truely lived. The question on if I have truely lived or not I can not answer you, and if I am capable of continuing to write what i believe should be up to my skill is what I am questioning right now. I will have to admit, and I know my friends, you know who you are, can agree with me that The Taigas Chronicles is not my style of writing, it is forced at best, and I know that is how you the readers feel about the story because I feel that way about it myself. A romantic saga about a tiger and some un-named love that is yet to mention it just isn't my style, it doesn't flow. In this, I will suspend the Taigas chronicles untill I can revamp the storyline and characters. I apologize for what I did. I gave up my desires and my style of writing to go with what was and is popular at the time, which was the sabrina verse. I know that is wrong that I shouldn't have done that. I wanted to write in the sab verse because I loved to read it, not because it went with my style of writing. My love my passion in writing will forever be Fantasy. As of today , 10/6/04 I am going to start to give you all as well as myself what we deserve and that is my upmost best in my capabilities. I am going to redo the entire Taigas Chronicles into what my passion is, I am going to redo the storyline.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> jai_taigas All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: