Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Clarence & Cindy Forum
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
caspian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 12:26 pm    Post subject: The Clarence & Cindy Forum Reply with quote

I was brought up in coments in chapter 42 that there should be a Clarence & Cindy Forum. I think they do need a topic of their own as they are in the Sabrina Online the Story and the topic of quite a bit of discusion.

Is Clarance is he a super Hunk hiding under that shy geeky exterior?

Is Clairance every thing Wanda thinks he is?

Is Cindy the luckyest bunny in the sabrinavers?

I personaly like the the Clarence & Cindy story in Sabrina Online the Story an would like to see more of it.

Clarence has no father. Who is he going to go to for fatherly advice? He seems to need at least a little bit of it.
Will Clarence have problems similar to Sabrina's first time she tried to have sex in SOtS? And does he have enough tomato juice to cover such and emergency? What will Cindy's reacton be? What will Clarence's Mother think?
Will Clarence ask ZigZag for advice on being a sexualy active skunk? Some how I do not think so. Even though ZigZag might in some ways be the best person for him to go to. I think Clarence is to intimidated by ZigZag to ask.
How will Clarence react if he or he and cindy are in real danger ? I think he will act like a skunk and save the day Smile
If Clarence with draws from Cindy because of embarassment or some other reason not her fault who will she go to for help?

Just my thoughs and question on what Chris might have happen Smile
Will any of these thoughs and questions be confirmed or answered in the next Chapter of Sabrina Online the Story? Smile Only Chris knows but there is a lot of stuff there for thought Smile

Caspian

TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Well Casp, lets see if we can conger up Chris Foxx himself to answer your questions , let me see here in my bag of tricks , for my book of spells , Ah here it is, Hmmmmmm! page 42, here we are, Ok lets try this one!

A Unicef clearasil
Gribberish 'n' drivel
O Mennen mayler muriel
With a hay derry turn gardol
O Yuban necco glamoreene?
Enden nytol, vaseline
Sing hey nonny nembutal!!!

the desert fox then throws some magic powder on a small fire!!
Poof! well that should do it , its the 4th week end , he should be here soon

Galadrion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: The Clarence & Cindy Forum Reply with quote

caspian wrote:
I was brought up in coments in chapter 42 that there should be a Clarence & Cindy Forum. I think they do need a topic of their own as they are in the Sabrina Online the Story and the topic of quite a bit of discusion.

Well, I'm no Chris Foxx, but let's see what I can answer - and bear in mind, this is as a FAN, not as anyone on the inside.

Quote:
Is Clarance is he a super Hunk hiding under that shy geeky exterior?

Is Clairance every thing Wanda thinks he is?

Depends on (a) what you mean by "super Hunk" and (b) what Wanda thinks he is. Remember, Wanda is attracted to his shyness, primarily - anything else is, as far as she's concerned, an interesting bonus.

Quote:
Is Cindy the luckyest bunny in the sabrinavers?

According to Cindy, she is. She's already stated as much to Clarence, the day Sabrina left town.

Quote:
I personaly like the the Clarence & Cindy story in Sabrina Online the Story an would like to see more of it.

You and me both, brother.

Quote:
Clarence has no father. Who is he going to go to for fatherly advice? He seems to need at least a little bit of it.

Um, do we know that Clarence doesn't have a father? I know we have no mention of him in STOLS, but we also don't have any mention of him not being there. There's precious little mention of Clarence's home life at all. I know I wrote Clarence's mother as a widow in my story, but, as I've pointed out a few times, my story isn't canon as far as Chris's is concerned.

Quote:
Will Clarence have problems similar to Sabrina's first time she tried to have sex in SOtS? And does he have enough tomato juice to cover such and emergency? What will Cindy's reacton be? What will Clarence's Mother think?

*Grin* Prurient little fans, aren't we? Personally, and given Clarence's reaction the first time the situation arose, I doubt this is going to be an issue for a long, long time. Clarence strikes me as the type to wait for marriage - and now that Cindy has the measure of temptation, I think she'll go along with that. At the very least, she owes him a fair amount of respect for his self-restraint, and she's dated enough to know it.

Quote:
Will Clarence ask ZigZag for advice on being a sexualy active skunk? Some how I do not think so. Even though ZigZag might in some ways be the best person for him to go to. I think Clarence is to intimidated by ZigZag to ask.

*Even bigger grin* It would take something major to push Clarence into asking Zig Zag. Right now, the only fur at ZZ Studios who intimidates him more is Wanda - and she doesn't have much of a lead. Now, what would happen if he asked Wanda for advice? Scale that back slightly, and you have... Clarence, fainted dead away. No, the only fur from ZZ Studios I can see Clarence asking for advice on anything remotely similar is Marvin.

Quote:
How will Clarence react if he or he and cindy are in real danger ? I think he will act like a skunk and save the day Smile

Remember how Chris and James reacted when Sabrina and Zig Zag were being harassed? About like that, I'm thinking. Maybe a touch more viciously, since Clarence has almost zero experience with fighting, and wouldn't know to what extent he should restrain himself.

Quote:
If Clarence with draws from Cindy because of embarassment or some other reason not her fault who will she go to for help?

Her mom, first. The Clique second - and the Clique is more likely to be able to resolve it. It's difficult for a mother to exert much influence over her child's romantic interests and/or partners - though given how adult in behavior Clarence is, she might have a chance. But peers can exert a great deal of pressure and influence. In the situation you describe, I can see Debbye and Susan bullying the story out of a tearful Cindy, and then Susan cornering Clarence for a long, serious talk.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one so interested in in this couple. My own story grew out of a side piece concerning the aftermath of That Disasterous Date, the one in Chapter 42a. *Grin* So when can we expect to see your debut chapter, Caspian? That seems to be how most of the writers here get their start - one of the minor characters jumps out and grabs a reader, and *poof* another story takes root...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 9:21 pm    Post subject: Re: The Clarence & Cindy Forum Reply with quote

Galadrion wrote:
Caspian wrote:

Her mom, first. The Clique second - and the Clique is more likely to be able to resolve it. It's difficult for a mother to exert much influence over her child's romantic interests and/or partners - though given how adult in behavior Clarence is, she might have a chance. But peers can exert a great deal of pressure and influence. In the situation you describe, I can see Debbye and Susan bullying the story out of a tearful Cindy, and then Susan cornering Clarence for a long, serious talk.

<chuckle> OTOH, I can see where Debbye might ask Lee to step in and talk to Clarence. Lee's background is close enough to that of Clarence for them to easily understand one another and talk freely.

<<Teaser Warning>>

After I get through the first major arc, one of the first chapters beyond that will include a meeting of Lee & Clarence.

Cheers,
Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Galadrion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, true - but such interaction would hinge on the two of them having met before, true? That's why I didn't bring Lee into that. Though for that matter, Josh might be an even better choice - Josh is still in college, and is known (by Clarence) to share a certain amount of background. Until Lee and Clarence meet, there isn't that common ground between them which would allow Lee to step in and verbally 'slap some sense' into him.

*Grin* I still think Susan would probably be the most effective one to go after Clarence, though - she could intimidate the blue blazes out of him, and, because she's female, he couldn't bring himself to strike back at her. (Verbally, folks - I doubt Clarence could physically strike out at anyone.) Left with no recourse and no escape, he'd almost have to listen... and how many males could find it within themselves to totally reject what Susan Felin had specifically sought them out to say?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
caspian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clarence is father is Desesed.
From Chapter 42a
Quote:
Clarence could vaguely remember the way his late father used to open a jar with a tight lid. He held the jar close against his chest and gripped his paw around the lid, pressed his chin against it, and twisted with all his might! (c) Chris Yost

We see hear from the Qoute that "his late father" seems to me to implie that Clarence's father has passed a way and explains why him mother is so reliant on Clarence doing his choirs. I could still be wrong Smile

Caspian

Galadrion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah - quite correct. Somehow, my eye just glossed right over that one little word. Still, glad to realize my impressions weren't off-base for that...
Concolor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: The Clarence & Cindy Forum Reply with quote

Galadrion wrote:

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one so interested in in this couple. My own story grew out of a side piece concerning the aftermath of That Disasterous Date, the one in Chapter 42a. *Grin* So when can we expect to see your debut chapter, Caspian? That seems to be how most of the writers here get their start - one of the minor characters jumps out and grabs a reader, and *poof* another story takes root...

Yup. That's what worked for me. Very Happy

So, Caspian . . . . . . any ideas?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I think it would make an Killer spin off, The Love and Life of Debbye and Clarence, it has a nice ring to it , a nice innocent love story , and with a cast all ready in place, some one go for it
caspian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: The Clarence & Cindy Forum Reply with quote

Galadrion wrote:

I do have several Ideas for a story or two but they will not be writen any time soon for several reasons:
1. At this time Clarence and Cindy are Chris's propertys and i do not wish to compet with him. I enjoy what he is doing to much to mess with it at this time. Very Happy
2. I am a very poor writer and often times have a very dificult time puting my thoughts into words in a way that i am happy with. Sad
3. This is a minor problem- i do not have a web page of my own yet to put them on Smile
4. I have not yet sought permision from Chris, James,Max and Eric to use their charactors Smile

Those are my reasons at the moment. Smile

TVDAVE wrote:
I think it would make an Killer spin off, The Love and Life of Debbye and Clarence, it has a nice ring to it , a nice innocent love story , and with a cast all ready in place, some one go for it

TVDAVE How did Debbye get drawn into this? Did you mean Cindy and Clarence? Or is this another spin off store i have not read yet in the sabrinavers? Very Happy

Caspian Smile

TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised Opps sorry , ment cindy , my paws just went on a tangent of their own
bad paws!!

caspian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galadrion wrote:
Ah, true - but such interaction would hinge on the two of them having met before, true? That's why I didn't bring Lee into that. Though for that matter, Josh might be an even better choice - Josh is still in college, and is known (by Clarence) to share a certain amount of background. Until Lee and Clarence meet, there isn't that common ground between them which would allow Lee to step in and verbally 'slap some sense' into him.

Some how I think Clarence,Josh, Lee and Lyman will all soon be meeting in one of the storys. Rava Sugested it to Josh when she ran into him at Callahan's in Rava story chaper 29 when she suggest the cliques guy's get to gether to meet. I think Clarence,Josh and Lee will get along well with each other in cluded Lyman in the group because he is Lee's best bud and i thing would fit in that group well:)
I also think Josh and Clairence will be meeting soon in Josh's story as it appeares that Clarence is going to tha same Gym as Josh and Blue. I do not think Clarence will handle Blue's hitting on him well if blue does.
Josh will also soon be meeting Cindy also as she is the person who replaced Josh at Callahan's in Josh's story.

More of my thoughs on the Clarence and Cindy Furrum Smile

Caspian Smile

Last edited by caspian on Thu Jul 11, 2002 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
caspian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Galadrion"]Ah, true - but such interaction would hinge on the two of them having met before, true? That's why I didn't bring Lee into that. Though for that matter, Josh might be an even better choice - Josh is still in college, and is known (by Clarence) to share a certain amount of background. Until Lee and Clarence meet, there isn't that common ground between them which would allow Lee to step in and verbally 'slap some sense' into him.

Some how I think Clarence,Josh, Lee and Lyman will all soon be meeting in one of the storys. Rava Sugested it to Josh when she ran into him at Callahan's in Rava story chaper 29 when she suggest the cliques guy's get to gether to meet. I think Clarence,Josh and Lee will get along well with each other in cluded Lyman in the group because he is Lee's best bud and i thing would fit in that group well:)
I also think Josh and Clairence will be meeting soon in Josh's story as it appeares that Clarence is going to tha same Gym as Josh and Blue. I do not think Clarence will handle Blue's hitting on him well if blue does.
Josh will also soon be meeting Cindy also as she is the person who replaced Josh at Callahan's in Josh's story.

More of my thoughs on the Clarence and Cindy Furrum Smile

Caspian Smile

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TVDAVE wrote:
Laughing Well Casp, lets see if we can conger up Chris Foxx himself to answer your questions , let me see here in my bag of tricks , for my book of spells , Ah here it is, Hmmmmmm! page 42, here we are, Ok lets try this one!

A Unicef clearasil
Gribberish 'n' drivel
O Mennen mayler muriel
With a hay derry turn gardol
O Yuban necco glamoreene?
Enden nytol, vaseline
Sing hey nonny nembutal!!!

the desert fox then throws some magic powder on a small fire!!
Poof!

Hey, who the heck got me out of bed!? Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Toric

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow... TVDave, teach me how to do that!!!

Well, hey Mr. Yost. Good to see your still alive-ish. Hope things work out for ya, man. We're all rootin for you. ^.^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: