Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chapter 4.2 Status

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2002 12:26 pm    Post subject: Chapter 4.2 Status Reply with quote

Well, due to circumstances, I didn't have 4.2 complete when Mike came through here, but he did edit what I have and liked it. I hope to have it finished this week and off to him, Josh, and Rava for their review & markup.

Cheers,
Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 1:48 am    Post subject: Off to the editors, Finally!! Reply with quote

Finished and shipped out this evening - much later than I'd figured but it is ready to be worked over by others.

<wan smile> It feels good to get the first draft finished and out for editting. Now I can work on some of the other items waiting for me while I finished this one.

Cheers,
Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 2:34 pm    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

Well, I got the markups back from my editors and I've incorporated them. The revised work is back out for final review and then I'll take care of posting it. With any luck, it should post by the first part of next week.

Cheers,
Cateagle

Rava

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It answers a few questions I left hanging Wink
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The final editted vesion has been posted to the FOSO Fanfiction Archives and will be sent out tonight to the sites hosting my story.

Next up on my plate, a "side segment" for Cheetaur's "Sabrina Squared" followed by Part 3 of my Chapter 4 (those familiar with Rava's chapters 3 -5 can guess at some of the happenings there Wink ).

Cheers,
Cateagle

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:37 pm    Post subject: Furthermore... Reply with quote

I should note that the three winners of my December contest do have their cameos in this segment.

The .doc file for this segment has been sent to all those who host my story, and to the fur building my website.

Cheers,
Cateagle

TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing The Gentlefur's Club! Hmmmmmmmmmm how can I get a Club Card for that place, nice dinner banter Cateagle, and Josh and Rava at the same table too, , that was good , LOL Wink
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TVDAVE wrote:
Laughing The Gentlefur's Club! Hmmmmmmmmmm how can I get a Club Card for that place, nice dinner banter Cateagle, and Josh and Rava at the same table too, , that was good , LOL Wink

I'm glad you liked it; all three writers involved contributed to making that quite a crossover.

Now, a question for those who've read my 4.2, did you spot the "Hitckcock moment" where I dropped myself into the story?

Cheers,
Cateagle

Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Now, a question for those who've read my 4.2, did you spot the "Hitckcock moment" where I dropped myself into the story?

How could one not? Very Happy

Fishburne

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2002 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance of getting 4.3 this year (or maybe this century Wink )

And it seems there are some contest winners who are still waiting for their prize...

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:
Any chance of getting 4.3 this year (or maybe this century Wink )

And it seems there are some contest winners who are still waiting for their prize...

4.3 is proceeding slowly now that I'm working again - (see my comment to Rava in another forum for a description of my schedule) - but is progressing.

The winners of the first contest got their prizes in 4.2; the winners of the second contest will get their prizes before the end of Chapter 4 - but I make no promises as to when.

There will also likely be some other factors affecting 4.3 - which I'll post as a separate thread.

Cheers,
Cateagle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> cateagle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: