Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

REREADING THE WHOLE THING O.o
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jai_taigas
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 7:03 pm    Post subject: REREADING THE WHOLE THING O.o Reply with quote

Chrissssyyyyyy geeez boy you really know how to keep a person on his toes Razz i just got to chapter 30 with all the constant daydreaming mixing in with the normal life hot damn you're good Cool you knoooowwwww YOUR STORY kept me up tilll 4 am last night because i couldn't stop reading Razz yet again you're the reason i started writing my story in the first place after i read yours i shall go to zig then off to rava cateeagle etc etc allll of them o.o since i'm 10 months behind on the readings and writing of my story Smile hopefully i could get some advice on my story from the Story telling master himself Wink
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2002 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Ah Ha! He's gotcha!! Hook! Line! and Sinker!

Reel him Chris! he's yours! LOL Laughing

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: REREADING THE WHOLE THING O.o Reply with quote

Jai_taigas wrote:
Chrissssyyyyyy geeez boy you really know how to keep a person on his toes Razz i just got to chapter 30 with all the constant daydreaming mixing in with the normal life hot damn you're good Cool you knoooowwwww YOUR STORY kept me up tilll 4 am last night because i couldn't stop reading Razz yet again you're the reason i started writing my story in the first place after i read yours i shall go to zig then off to rava cateeagle etc etc allll of them o.o since i'm 10 months behind on the readings and writing of my story Smile hopefully i could get some advice on my story from the Story telling master himself Wink

So, you liked it? Smile

Thank you very much! Those are some accolades!

I hope I never let you down!

And advice? Well, if I can help, drop me a line Smile

All the best,
Chris
http://chrisfoxx.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
caspian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2002 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He Had me Hook line and sinker there also. Smile

Caspian Very Happy

Wolf Starchaser

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 2:27 am    Post subject: Caught but good! Reply with quote

He got you?

My lords and ladies, Mr. Yost has the distinctive honor of being the first furry author to capture my attention. And I'm still hanging around.

Mr. Green Which means either he's good, or I really need to get a life.

Or perhaps both. But who cares? Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
SkunkFox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: Caught but good! Reply with quote

Wolf Starchaser wrote:

Maybe a little bit of both Wolf, But I shouldn't be saying things like that! I don't have a life past work, write, sleep, rinse, and repeat!

Chris is an inspiration to all of us 'FanFiction' writers out there...and yes that includes me numbskulls! Though I'm admitedly poor as a writer, heck you would be too if it's been two years since the last time your wrote anything.....well three years now anyway.

SkunkFox Sanity?!?!? Who wants that cursed excuse for a state of being!! Twisted Evil

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Caught but good! Reply with quote

SkunkFox wrote:
Wolf Starchaser wrote:

Maybe a little bit of both Wolf, But I shouldn't be saying things like that! I don't have a life past work, write, sleep, rinse, and repeat!

Chris is an inspiration to all of us 'FanFiction' writers out there...and yes that includes me numbskulls! Though I'm admitedly poor as a writer, heck you would be too if it's been two years since the last time your wrote anything.....well three years now anyway.

SkunkFox Sanity?!?!? Who wants that cursed excuse for a state of being!! Twisted Evil

Chris is the major, but not total inspiration in the direction I'm taking, but not in the writing itself. I give that to the kids at my job. How can you inspire them if you do not lead by example?

3 years for you- SkunkFox? Its was almost 10 years for me. Its much easier to get back on a horse when it is much older and tired. Very Happy

But for me- Insanity's always been another point of view.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Hortmage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Caught but good! Reply with quote

Elfen_Furry wrote:

But for me- Insanity's always been another point of view.

Sanity is highly over-rated.

Sanity is only for those with no imagination.

Viva l'insanitie!

Kit Fox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was hooked on after the 1st paragraph. this is a great story. there is yet to be anything that can match up to it. keep up the good work! Very Happy
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kit Fox wrote:
i was hooked on after the 1st paragraph. this is a great story. there is yet to be anything that can match up to it. keep up the good work! Very Happy

I can't tell you guys how much I appreciate all of these wonderful words. Makes me want to start pounding out Chapter 47 already Smile

For better or worse though, duty calls ... that, plus my daughter need the Internet connection for her Cyber-Schooling Smile

I could never have done it without you all. Thanks a million.

Chris
http://chrisfoxx.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
CrayzedWolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got hooked on Sabrina after I read Eric Schwartz stips. And I started poking around the link section of sabrina-online.com and found Chris Foxx Website.

Nontheless im addicted now. And what is cyber-schooling.

My Live Journal
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrayzedWolf wrote:
I got hooked on Sabrina after I read Eric Schwartz stips. And I started poking around the link section of sabrina-online.com and found Chris Foxx Website.

Nontheless im addicted now.

Great! Thanks! Smile

Quote:
And what is cyber-schooling.

Home-schooling via the Internet. http://www.wpccs.com/

Chris
CrayzedWolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH! I know what this is. My geometry teacher told me bouts that.

I think its pretty cool to be homeschooed, but I wuldnt be able to live without the teachers around. (No one to piss off with pranks)

Wink

My Live Journal
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JamesPI

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean, no one to save your tail when you're completely clueless? Wink
man on a mission

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know I wouldent mid being mome schooled my self. I find some of todays educaters to be lacking somthing. Vary few can inspire you to do good work. they just give you a lot of work sheets and do little discussion. They dont really have passion for what there doing. atlaeast all the new teachers Ive been meeting. One even flat out berated me because I write furry storys. Evil or Very Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: