Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

*blink, yawn, slurps coffee*
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Dead Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Anything important happen in the past 3 weeks?
Yes
54%
 54%  [ 12 ]
No
27%
 27%  [ 6 ]
Who are you again?
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
STOP DOING THESE POLLS YOU PSYCHOTIC FOLF!
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22

WonderWhatFurryIAm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:49 am    Post subject: *blink, yawn, slurps coffee* Reply with quote

well the subject says it all. Long time no post everybody. Wanted to let you all know i am now in utah, from socal, currently living with my mate, though i think it's more of tinking of each otehr as brothers than mates now... just not that kind of love going on here... but i am currently at college, taking psycology (SPIFFY!) and cisco certification courses (WHEEEEEEEEE!) and oddly enough not very excited about my 18th... hell i forgot about my birthday until a friend reminded me it was this thursday... sigh... tell you one thing it really wasn't what i was expecting when i moved out here to be with my mate... wasn't what i expected at all...
Mewmew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to visit IR. I think that is important. ^_^ But, past that I couldn't tell you if anything you would care about happened lately.

My Livejournal

Mew Mew's Fur Affinity
Iron_Raptor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*closes his eyes* Don'tthinkaboutPrimeDon'tthinkaboutPrimeDon'tthinkaboutPrimeDon'tthinkaboutPrime

http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljpage.cgi?TAK08230

HURRY yer arses UPS!

SkunkFox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prime what? Steak? *teases* IR Saw a red 80's model freightliner today with the same color trailer on back. *end tease and watches IR drool*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vee Are Are Schee
Mini-Boss

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something important in the past three weeks? Haven't you heard about the comet that right now races towards our VERY DOOM!?!?!?!11//purple!!

You mean you haven't been spending all this time digging yourself a shelter for when the comet hits? Have you not yet procured a special suit to sheild you from the radiation?

Have you not been stocking up on bullets for when the bodies of those killed by the comet come back as ZOMBIES?

(excuse me, I'm in a very silly mood today and I've not yet had my tranqs)
Lurch

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has somebody been reading tabloids?

Moving is never what you expect... I don't like doing it myself. I'll stay in this state probably for my lifetime.

The Gryphon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have developed tendonitis in my hind foot. Not quite sure how interesting it is for others but having to sit still for a day was quite an adventure, especially when one is of a jittery nature.

*tics, looks around wildly for something to do* maybe i should start that comet shelter...

WonderWhatFurryIAm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*mrphs* comet? no, that's my failed experment with seeing how long it takes a bullet to come down if you shoot it str8 up from on top of a mountain. it jsut brought along friends ^.^'

*has missed the zaniness*

Shadu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what is ther to do? lets see.... im siting in my old schools libary right now couse im so bored i desided to see how my sisters senior year decorations are going. well... she´s happyly siting right next to me on another pc on hr own forum. (whoopeee!) Rolling Eyes
Mapper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just celebrated the one year mark of a character I created. Woot, Didn't think she'd last this long. Very Happy

Av by GreyCat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
aryeon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whell my grand ma pasteway least week.
i wil miss dat grand old lady. Crying or Very sad

JediFur

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aryeon,

Sorry to hear about your loss. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you through this difficult time.

-Jedi
WonderWhatFurryIAm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ouch... sorry to hear that.. my mom had a stroke and my aunt is prbly gonna die before the weak is out... but i find it hard to feel sorry for her, she lived her life how she chose, and her own choice was to give up on herself.... i am sure your grandmother led a ful and fulfilling life, don't feel sorry or sad for her, simply feel happy for hte time you had with her.
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helping a friend set up a web server for his home/office... writing the stories, drawing the comics... I need to go out more often, other than star bucks...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Kit Fox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! Im Cisco certified Smile.... Its a pretty easy course for the most part. creating ACLs and wildcard masks are a bitch though (my instructor made us do it without a calculator).

Hope you dont have to do the same Razz

Have a happy Bday too... I might not be on again for a little while lol.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Dead Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: