Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In Case You DID NOT Noticed...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Webcomic Portal
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 6:57 pm    Post subject: In Case You DID NOT Noticed... Reply with quote

I started my own strip, called The Alphas.

Non-furry genre. Actually, I started it (hand drawn) 2 yeas ago as a class project wiith my students (who are in the strip, btw). But becuase my server's ISP DOA'd on me, and I still have not received my server back, it was put on a back burner.

In talking with another comic creator, he convinced me to at least put it up, and so I did, and I did it here (Hope Whip wont get mad at me for chewing up space on the server!)... Mr. Green

I have much of the original art, but my scanner is doing strange things when I scan, so I'm doing it my way- which is the hardest way possible:

Adobe Freehand, then Photoshop it to gif files.

Strange though, and for me I like it; Freehand wont easily convert to a Photoshop compatible file, so I turn it into a EPS-file (Encapsilated Post Script). But much of the Freehand's details are lost when done this way. But it works out nicely. So I'm leaving it like this.

Well, read it...
Comments, Questions? Send them to me.
Complaints? Go Talk To Skunkfox! Twisted Evil

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Vee Are Are Schee
Mini-Boss

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heheh. Cute. Reminds me of my old computer art class. Especially all the hacking. I can't count how many times the class server mysteriously "crashed" just before a test.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Webcomic Portal All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: