Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Farewell for a Friend

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tigermark
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:19 am    Post subject: Farewell for a Friend Reply with quote

Wow Cateagle, what a wonderful look at this couple's involvement. I've not picked up and read your story on these two, except for just s cursory glance, but now i'll have to go read it. Lee is a great character, and you do a great job with his and Deb's relationship. Great job also with the look at Clarence and Cindy. Wow.

Tigermark

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:37 am    Post subject: Re: Farewell for a Friend Reply with quote

Tigermark wrote:
Wow Cateagle, what a wonderful look at this couple's involvement. I've not picked up and read your story on these two, except for just s cursory glance, but now i'll have to go read it. Lee is a great character, and you do a great job with his and Deb's relationship. Great job also with the look at Clarence and Cindy. Wow.

Tigermark

Thanks, glad you liked it. My main story's nowhere near as far along, yet, to show all of what's between these two (though there are some hints here and in "Gone Wylde"). As for the relationship between Clarence & Cindy, that was as much Mwalimu's doing as mine; when he gets his installment done, it's going to be even more revealing there.

Now that I've gotten my muse off my back about this one, she's nagging about the other stuff in work; so it's back to working away on the two main story items in work, part 4.4 of "From The Wings" and the new story I posted a touch of in the Writers Guild.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:32 am    Post subject: Re: Farewell for a Friend Reply with quote

I gotta agree, not a bad little story at all Smile

Chris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Farewell for a Friend Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:
I gotta agree, not a bad little story at all Smile

Chris

*Extremely Big Grin* Operative word being "little" in this case. Given the length most of my installemtns and chapters run, this one is "short", comparatively. Very Happy I'm glad folks like it, 'twas an interesting one to write. There are several "goodies" in there for the discerning reader that either hint at events to come in From The Wings or elsewhere.

Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> chrisfoxx All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: