Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chase: Furry Comic / "Manga"

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Dead Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should I start a series?
No.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes.
85%
 85%  [ 17 ]
Why the hell are you asking us?
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
I don't care, waist your time.
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20

Chase Jones

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:41 pm    Post subject: Chase: Furry Comic / "Manga" Reply with quote

Soem of my freinds are pressuring me to start some sort of comic series, mostly from my larger story Final Night.

Just to get an opinion, is it really worth it to start a series on a Novel that isn't even complete yet?

If I do plan to start, this will be the thread used to post updates.

Solis

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if you don't think it'll make a difference to your schedule, go ahead... otherwise, finish the novel first, in my opinion.
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you think you have the skills to do it, then JUST DO IT!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Nite
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds cool Smile
Lurch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good feedback from stories does not come often I hear, so just go for it!
Scifer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go for it dude. I could use the competition! Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Skype Name
Pflarrian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is never a waste of time if you are doing something you WANT to do. I say go for it. I'll read it, and I suspect that lots of others will too. Mr. Green
fotter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pflarrian wrote:
It is never a waste of time if you are doing something you WANT to do. I say go for it. I'll read it, and I suspect that lots of others will too. Mr. Green

I concur. I find it difficult to find interesting webcomics worth reading.. I suppose that if you already have most of the story done, adding images will perhaps change the ending anyway- or modify a lot of the text- if you go into it not having a concret idea of how it will turn out, you probably will not get bored with it like I have seen many other webcomics do...

>.< my reply is up there ^
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chase Jones

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fotter wrote:

I concur. I find it difficult to find interesting webcomics worth reading.. I suppose that if you already have most of the story done, adding images will perhaps change the ending anyway- or modify a lot of the text- if you go into it not having a concret idea of how it will turn out, you probably will not get bored with it like I have seen many other webcomics do...

Apparently you don't konw how much determination one fur can have. And don't be boring -.-;;, I'm sure all webcomics has SOMEONE that likes them, just because it's not you doesn't mean it's worthless.

But i do agree with some of yoru different ending theries. Honestly, adding images may enhance the ending, not drab it. And the part you said about the concrete Idea, yrou right, random episodes based upon no particualr theme does add flexibility to a comic, however having a concrete idea can prevent bad bits of story also called 'sour tabs'.

I'll begin production of the comic in a few days, It'll be a Pager, not a panel comic [meaning a full page of panels rather than one row or colum]

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Dead Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: