Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ActIV Chapter 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Identity Crisis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henry_Hound wrote:
Would they really do that to him or would they be more willing to give him a body he would be more comfortable in and a profesion that he would rather have.

I don't see a problem with the body. Sheila is rather fond of Zig, so a boyfriend who looks similar might actually be rather nice. It could cause a few (mental) complications as well, but...

Then again, what Arden has been through is enough to drive anyone to Religion (or to Atheism, close call). If, for some reason, he were a priest from a confession that forbids him to marry, then I'm sure he'll renounce his vows rather quickly... Wink

Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't red the chapter yet but as to the speculation as to weather a certain oddly stripped male skunk could be Arden or not, well I do remember in one of the last chapters of ActIII that Sheila was told that although he could not return to her in his polar bear form but that he would return in a form she'd be familiar with. Something to think about eh?

Henry_Hound

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Antols body would look very familiar to Sheila and she could accept it very easily. Actually the more I think about it the more I think that Antol is Arden. I'm not convinced yet but it does seem reasonable and maybe even likely. But Hikaru has been known to throw suprise curve balls before.
Foxeris

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not as sure as you that Antol is Arden, it seems to early, and far to easy for that. I think when Arden returns it will be at great cost to himself, and the price might be one that keeps him from being with Sheila again. Possibly as someone who she wouldn't want to be with even though she knows that it is Arden.
Shadu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All i say is to remember that both Sheila and Arden have friends in high places(you know what i mean) this preast doen't necesarily needs to be Arden. he can simply be one of her few angelic friends reasuring her. Rememer they said she talked to him and got close to him quickly they never really mention what they talke about.

of course he could be arden but then again its to early to tell. Very Happy

mwalimu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hikaru wrote:
For EVERYONE who keeps trying to remind me that Pittsburgh isn't in Ohio, PLEASE go look at a map. I think you'll find that there IS an Ohio Valley General Hospital just a few miles from the airport.

Henry_Hound wrote:
It seems kinda silly to name a hospital in Pitsburg that but why not, there's crazier things out there.

Pittsburgh may not be in Ohio, but the Ohio River goes through Pittsburgh. In fact it ends there, sort of. It forks, actually; one branch is the Allegheny River and the other is the Monongahela River.

As for the question of whether Antol is Arden, I'm not going to speculate one way or the other. I'll just wait and see what pans out. But the autograph hounds, the ramlbing cabbie, and the ensuing discussions in the hotel room almost made me forget I was reading IC instead of ZZtS. (ZigZilla, indeed!)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Hortmage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mwalimu wrote:
Hikaru wrote:
For EVERYONE who keeps trying to remind me that Pittsburgh isn't in Ohio, PLEASE go look at a map. I think you'll find that there IS an Ohio Valley General Hospital just a few miles from the airport.

Henry_Hound wrote:
It seems kinda silly to name a hospital in Pitsburg that but why not, there's crazier things out there.

Pittsburgh may not be in Ohio, but the Ohio River goes through Pittsburgh. In fact it ends there, sort of. It forks, actually; one branch is the Allegheny River and the other is the Monongahela River.

Actually, the Ohio River starts there. It ends when it hits the Missississississippi River.

(Sorry 'bout that...I can spell it, but I just don't know when to quit...) Rolling Eyes Very Happy

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hortmage wrote:
Actually, the Ohio River starts there. It ends when it hits the Missississississippi River.

(Sorry 'bout that...I can spell it, but I just don't know when to quit...) Rolling Eyes Very Happy

Well, I'd say you caught its essence.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
webkilla

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol...

hey, btw: when is the next one up hikaru? still stressing?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sniktch

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, that oh-so-nice bonding that the FBI mentions is one of the reasons I don't think it's Arden. I've noticed that Sheila and Arden, regardless of the bodies they are inhabiting(ref. Arden's stint as Mori again), tend to fight/bicker pretty much constantly, right up to the ...intimate Embarassed moments. I gotta say: Those two fight like they were already married! Twisted Evil

So, unless their "nice bond" was a massive argument culminating in a "pan to the fireplace, skip the wet stuff, and dawn a new day" moment, Sheila ain't reacting to Anatol like she does to Arden.

webkilla

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uhm... snitch? That was explained at around the middle of act 3... or at the end, either way that is all fixed now.

(it was the muddled 'love-spell' that really wasn't a love-spell but something else that I just wont bother getting into here)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sniktch

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...And after the "reversed" love spell was totally broken, they still fought like cats'n dogs most of the time. IIRC, the "spell" was fully and finally removed shortly after they arrived in Ruddygore's city, and they still bickered, even on that wonderful little boat at the end of everything.
webkilla

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uhm...

try reading the last couple of chapters. If I'm not mistaken, then u see sheila coming to terms with the fact that she really does love Arden.

owned.

Henry_Hound

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason they were still bickering was because they still had some unresolved issues that they finally did resolve. So just because Antol and Sheila aren't fighting doesn't mean that Antol is not Arden.
Henry_Hound

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We know Hecate has been hired to track down someone by the mysterious mouse, but we don't know who or why. But I have a strong suspicion that it's going to involve Sheila her kits and Arden.
The mouse we still don't have an ID on him so he could be Arden or as I also suggested an agent of Lakash or Lakash himself. Or it could be another being, probably a celestial, that has acces to viscous mana.
We have yet to hear anything on Fish but we know he hasn't fulfilled his destiny because Hikaru did tell us that much about him and we will most likely see specks sometime in the future.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Identity Crisis All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: