Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Little Nothing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aslaug
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heeey, it's the Teric-dude!!

*slaps down inner Digray* Down boy...DOWN...no cookie!! *waves rolled up newspaper at surfer-poodle*

Ahem...anyway, the next segment of ALN is coming up rapidly. Part 20...or XX as Tigermark and I figured it would be. Next time we reach a nice, round number it'll be XXX. Somehow, I don't think Aramis should write that one or the poor kitty will die of embarrasment.

The segment coming up sets a new standard for messiness, I admit it...but as the others know, I don't write polished segments Smile

Teric, if you like Aslaug, you might want to check out some of the oneshots I've made with her over on my site. It's still being updated, though...and I'm yanking Fikrann's tail to get it fixed.

If nothing else, it'll be posted on both SC's and Tigermark's sites too.

Nice to know -someone- likes the character, outside our usual little circle Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see part XIX is already posted.

BTW, what's with the odd character combinations for quotes and apostrophes?
Quote:
“Alright Ean, you have exactly five seconds to start telling me what’s going on here,

Tigermark
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're having some coding problems with that and another section of ALN, and we haven't solved them yet.

For everyone's convenience and reading comfort, until we get the problem solved, you can read the entire story so far at Silver Coyote's site, The Range.

here's the direct link to ALN on that site. A Little Nothing

Thanks for reading!

Tigermark

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Aslaug
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver Coyote just updated again, including yet another new segment...my own. My site will also, hopefully, include ALN again either from tonight or tomorrow. I'm sure Tigermark will get it posted on his site too. Anyway...another 29 pages to read, folks. Go get severely grossed out.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tigermark
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part XX is in fact posted to The Tiger's Den as of now. Also, thanks to a supremely diligent effort by Silver Coyote, the code problems have been fixed. Go, read, enjoy, and COMMENT!!!

Tigermark

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Aslaug
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very quiet all of the sudden. I guess I -must- have grossed people out Very Happy
Teric

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(sorry, haven't had a chance to read it until this morning).

Woa... just... woa.

Aslaug, you freakin' crazy gash-derned filly! You keep that up and you're going to be a walkin' FRANKENSTEIN before long! GADS that was... cool.

And you finally decided to fight for a cause. AND, it looks like you finally figured out that Stripes is not some must-kill-because-they're-all-evil creature after all. Took ya long enough. Smile

Poor bowtie beast... still loyal, still helping, still dead... poor Joe. At least they'll have some transportation so they can stay ahead of the Duke's armies for a while.

And now Aramis has voices in his head... I just have to chuckle. This story does have a serious, over-arching plot, but the way through it just plain crazy silly fun at times.

Thanks for making me laugh, guys/gal.

AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This question is not so much for the current story line(s), more an idea of a monkey wrench to consider throwing at the crew for even a short time.

Have there ever been thoughts toward the additional chaos of them meeting humans, or even being temporarily transformed (GASP!) for one mission? How much of a shock would it be for them? How badly would they be thrown out of their "comfort zone" (a term occasionally used by our pastor)?

Aslaug
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*shudders* I have dreams where I walk around, being this hairless monkey-like creature. No tail though. It's dreadful, I tell you. Absolutely awful!
Teric

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehehe you ought to write that one up, Filly. Oh, the horror!
Tigermark
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cool thing about the mutiverse we're creating for the crew to play in is that, at one time or another, such a thing might happen. Or not. We can visit worlds created by our own imaginations, or drop in anytime, anywhere, on the worlds others have created, as long as we ask their permission first. This leads me to think that TM, Joe, Aramis, Aslaug, and the supporting cast of spouses, loved ones, and future friends will be adventuring on a mission from God for a long time to come.

Tigermark

Nicolai Borovskaya

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just counting on my fingers (and toes), and I realized that it's been more than four months since the last update. Who should I harass to get XXI happening? Razz

I just finished re-reading this for about the fourth time, and I'd like to find out what happens next.

DUDE! Let's go to Farwest! Cool

Down Digray, down. BAD SURF-POODLE, no magic herb brownies!

When you talk about damage radius, even atomic weapons pale before that of an unfettered idiot in a position of power.
Karou WindStalker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patience .. no rushing good artwork.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
The Silver Coyote

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe I hold the record for holding up the show at eleven months. Last May I posted a chapter to the story that hadn't been updated since the previous June. What excuse can an author provide? Sometimes RL gets in the way. Sorry...

SC

Aslaug
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, you don't SC. Before that 11 month break of yours, Aramis had it for 14 months straight without updating. I have been prodding him incessantly lately, to please get writing. I have no idea whether it's working though...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> tigermark All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: